Plagueis vs. Caedus vs. Starkiller (FORCE ONLY)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
All at their peak.

Neutral setting.

No amp/prep time.

Who out of those three is the most powerful force user?

EmperorSidious2
Caedus

carthage
Not sure

Sinious
Plagueis.

Axle
Caedus

Trocity
Originally posted by Axle
Caedus

carthage
Starkiller has superior TK feats to either, but he's easily susceptible to TP attacks which Caedus is capable of. And other than raw power he's lacking severely in knowledge and variation of force abilities

Between Caedus and Plagueis is anyone's guess

NewGuy01
Weak to TP?

Angelalex242
Starkiller is outclassed. Between Caedus and Plagueis....

Caedus has more experience, I think. Plagueis might have a raw power edge, but he did relatively little actual fighting.

NewGuy01
Starkiller isn't outclassed; in terms of raw power he's probably the best here. I'm almost tempted to give him the win, as a matter of fact.

EmperorSidious2
In terms of combative force powers and shields I'd say this comes down to plaguis vs caedus as starkiller has some aggressive attacks but plaguis wasn't called plaguis the wise for nothing. Caedus is apart of the second most powerful family of the force and was actually able to stalemate Luke Skywalker. Starkiller has no such feats and neither does plaguis.

So IMO I declare Caedus the victor.

NewGuy01
Blowing up frigates, vaporizing stormtroopers with lightning, unleashing telekinetic storms that can buckle massive platforms...

Barrier that can withstand re-entry heat.

Lol.

Who the hell's the first?

Being able to go toe to toe with Luke in a lightsaber duel doesn't make you his peer in power, especially when he consistently wrecks you with the Force.

ares834
NewGuy has this covered. thumb up

Giving Starkiller the win as well.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Blowing up frigates, vaporizing stormtroopers with lightning, unleashing telekinetic storms that can buckle massive platforms...

Barrier that can withstand re-entry heat.

Lol.

Who the hell's the first?

Being able to go toe to toe with Luke in a lightsaber duel doesn't make you his peer in power, especially when he consistently wrecks you with the Force.

Well when I originally though of it I though of plaguis tearing through people with his force pushes and his training of Sidious. Yes I know Sidious trained himself a lot but plaguis also taught him. Star Killer is powerful yes but so is his competiton.

Video game isn't cannon as it exaggerates feats. Starkiller doesn't have any robotics that would protect him like Malgus did against that grenade and vader did against his many opponents.

The Ones lol

Wasn't Caedus the only other being who could achieve oneness with the force. Also, didn't Luke regard Caedus as an extradorniarily powerful force sensitive at a very young age. I don't mean like that regular stuff like this person has great potential I mean REALLY REALLY REALLY powerful.

EmperorSidious2
Yes he isn't outclassed but I stay confident that Caedus is the ultimate winner of this battle.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Well when I originally though of it I though of plaguis tearing through people with his force pushes

Not that blowing people apart is as impressive as blowing a frigate apart, but O.K.

We are all aware.

It's called a Force Barrier.

Good point.

There was one point where he achieved a state of oneness with the Force and became the most powerful being in existence. For a few moments. Then could never achieve that state again.

Pretty sure you're thinking about Kyp Durron. Who is pretty much the NJO Starkiller that flopped.

EmperorSidious2
Not that blowing people apart is as impressive as blowing a frigate apart, but O.K.

We are all aware.

It's called a Force Barrier.

Good point.

There was one point where he achieved a state of oneness with the Force and became the most powerful being in existence. For a few moments, then could never achieve that state again.

Pretty sure you're thinking about Kyp Durron. Who is pretty much the NJO Starkiller that flopped.

Oh no. Please don't misunderstand, I like starkiller and he has a great raw power and great magnitude, as if I'm not mistaken he was able to match Sidious's lightning for a period of time and when in force rage was capable of massive destruction. However his competiton is capable of that without the need of Force Rage. Not discounting his feats as they are powerful but ripping people apart, if I'm not mistaken plaguis was able to rip people apart and Caedus is also capable of mass destruction as well.

I'm glad you are all aware.

Yes but Force Barriers can be broken if

1. The user dedicated to much to offense

2. Is not significantly powerful in the force

3. Someone of greater or near greater strength pressures the opponent enough

4. You never had one up.

Thanks.

I believe it was due to him being more powerful in the force that any other with exception of Luke Skywalker, also being a light sider as that move requires you to open every cell in your body to the living force and also be extraordinarily poweful. This then proves my argument that Luke himself regarded him as extremely powerful at a young age as he was able to acheive oneness at a young age. Caedus is known as a poweful force weilder and his family name along with his feats prove that he defeats his competiton.

DarthAnt66
I kind feel bad there's someone worst than Revanchiste.

carthage
Neph?

DarthAnt66
Profiled.

NewGuy01
I have no inkling as to why you think this matters.

Actually, no, he wasn't.

I can't decide whether your explanation is just rudimentary, or if you don't understand. confused

Yeah... Cool.

EmperorSidious2
I have no inkling as to why you think this matters.

Actually, no, he wasn't.

I can't decide whether your explanation is just rudimentary, or if you don't understand. confused

Yeah... Cool.

I can state my opinion if I want.

Well that was. In video game and they aren't cannon so,I guess this shows that starkiller is a tad weaker than i originally though. Thanks for,reinforcing my belief in Caedus.

So you believe that Starkillers Force barrier is u breakable? I know what force barrier is but it doesn't stay forever do you not understand that.

Zenwolf
Starkiller's edge is just Barrier, but really I'm not sure how that will be of much use considering his barrier feat he had to concentrate hard and hold it. As far as combat application of it is concerned, I'm not seeing it being used.

TK raw he's most likely with the other two if not exceeding in some capacity.

Lighting....I think he takes, unless Caedus has done something big with it, but Starkiller one-shotting an AT-AT with it is impressive.

Saber skill he's outclassed I feel.

NewGuy01
(FORCE ONLY)

EmperorSidious2
Caedus still wins

Jmanghan
Lol @ this EmperorSidious fellow who thinks Video Games aren't canon. Like, wtf??

Zenwolf
The Barrier feat was in the novel too Emperor, so even if you don't look at the games, it still happened anyway. Still I don't see his barrier of that level coming into play anyway.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Zenwolf
The Barrier feat was in the novel too Emperor, so even if you don't look at the games, it still happened anyway. Still I don't see his barrier of that level coming into play anyway.

Games exaggerate feats don't they, to make it more applicable what the game. I have reviewed and the games are C-Cannon. Never the less the video games are not always the best source to,reference in these debates. So with that I agree with you that starkillers force barrier/shield can be broken.

NewGuy01
Except the barrier feat is only from the novel.

AncientPower
Starkiller is the most powerful, but it's a raw unhoned power, Caedus is the total opposite of this I feel. I guess it comes down to brute force or smarts.

EmperorSidious2
Except the barrier feat is only from the novel.

K

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by AncientPower
Starkiller is the most powerful, but it's a raw unhoned power, Caedus is the total opposite of this I feel. I guess it comes down to brute force or smarts.

I disagree. I'd say that in terms of raw power Caedus definitely has the most of it, and he has actually trained and honed his abilities. So yes Starkiller is powerful but I believe Caedus to be more powerful.

AncientPower
Starkiller has greater raw Force feats, the most fantastic display of Force ability Caedus displayed was using barrier to defend against turbolasers, Starkiller has far out-matched that with his own barrier feats.

FreshestSlice
Starkiller vaporized a frigate and fell through the atmosphere unscathed. He definitely has the most raw power here. That being said, I don't think he can defeat Caedus with it, if he struggled so much to defeat Vader with it.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by AncientPower
Starkiller has greater raw Force feats, the most fantastic display of Force ability Caedus displayed was using barrier to defend against turbolasers, Starkiller has far out-matched that with his own barrier feats.

Caedus has achieved what starkiller hasn't. Onenes with the force. I know he can't use the ability anymore as he is a sith but this still shows a great amount of power. With this his TK abilities are exceedingly powerful but so to are starkillers. Both have powerful lightning as well. Since we are all divided on this, I believe based on theses situations this will become a battle of force Barriers, durability and endurance. In terms of Force Barriers Caedus definitely wins as he can shield off Starkiller longer than Starkiller can hold his shields up. So with that I again say that Caedus wins, however Starkiller can take some massive amounts of punishment, and physically speaking is Caedus faster and stronger.

FreshestSlice
Achieving Oneness has nothing to do with raw Force power. Malgus has achieved Oneness, but I wouldn't but his raw power above Starkiller.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Achieving Oneness has nothing to do with raw Force power. Malgus has achieved Oneness, but I wouldn't but his raw power above Starkiller.

When.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by FreshestSlice

Never mind I looked it up.

AncientPower
For the record Starkiller achieved oneness whilst he was dying in the attempt to Tutaminis Darth Sidious' Force Lightning.

Angelalex242
Ah. That would explain how he contended with Sidious. Quite an amp, Oneness.

Sinious
We all see how vastly superior Sidious is in the dark side ending tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.