ROTS Sidious vs. Lumiya/Malgus/Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Speed is equalized for round 1

Round 2 Normal circumstances

Jinsoku Takai
Round 1 - Team takes sabers. However, in an all out, even with equalized speed, Sidious wins due to his Force mastery.

Round 2 - Sidious wins hands down.

SunRazer
Without his speed edge, he probably loses round 1 more often than not. His sheer Force power could still very well dominate Malgus (and certainly Lumiya), so he can still win, just with extreme difficulty, but only if he dominates Lumiya first and makes excessive use of Force power.

For round 2, if Sidious destroys Lumiya first, then he wins. If not, he probably loses.

Emperordmb
Team.

S_W_LeGenD
Team.

Angelalex242
Round 2: Team gets blitzed. They're not notably faster then the B team.

Roudn 1: ...Sidious has to hang back and play 'mage' and that may not be enough.

Col. Valerian
Team.

Board Walker
Kun and malgus stomp sidious

EmperorSidious2
In sabers. If Sidious is using two it will be close but due to numbers I'd say the team just by numbers and it's barely almost a tie.

Normal circumstances Sidious wipes the floor. Kun can't handle Sidious power and Malgus can't contend in saber and with his force power and skill with the blade he can keep lumiya at bay while he stabs Malgus and chokes Kun.

carthage
WHAT DO YOU THINK SIDIOUS66

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by carthage
WHAT DO YOU THINK SIDIOUS66

Lumiya >>> Vader + Caedus.

carthage
Whatever troll.

I asked you seriously, does Sidious die or does he beat this trio.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by carthage
Whatever troll.

I asked you seriously, does Sidious die or does he beat this trio.

Jajaja, whatever, mijo,

I agree with JT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.