Where do the gentry come from

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ask21771
in multiversity there are claim that the gentry are from the fifth dimension outside the multiverse and that they're from earth 33 (our world) which is true

Silent Master
France.

DarkSaint85
Dimension Z

iceman24567
The Kanto region i believe

carver9
Originally posted by ask21771
in multiversity there are claim that the gentry are from the fifth dimension outside the multiverse and that they're from earth 33 (our world) which is true

Zom, did you create another acct?

The Nuul
Originally posted by carver9
Zom, did you create another acct?

Just what I was thinking..

Branlor Swift
From Sentry. It's actually supposed to be in the Gothic font to look more like an 's' per his origin but DC didn't want to change a font just for one charactet

Galan007
Zom, did you create another acct? He doesn't need another account. Zom can create troll thread after troll thread, and nothing in the way of a ban happens to him. I've never seen anyone else given that sort of leeway.

Tbh I'm starting to think he was planted by Bada/Digi--the second part of their AF joke... I'm onto them. thumb up

Board Walker
Originally posted by Galan007
He doesn't need another account. Zom can create troll thread after troll thread, and nothing in the way of a ban happens to him. I've never seen anyone else given that sort of leeway.

Tbh I'm starting to think he was planted by Bada/Digi--the second part of their AF joke... I'm onto them. thumb up

You have no underdstanding of how far things extend, one could say that kmc is nothing more than a game board for the true "players". Some "accounts" are merely the avatars of the true "users", the rest of you are merely game pieces on the board. Who can get the most points!

From time to time an avatar is retired in order to reset the flow on the board, but then a user just creates a new one.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Board Walker
You have no underdstanding of how far things extend, one could say that kmc is nothing more than a game board for the true "players". Some "accounts" are merely the avatars of the true "users", the rest of you are merely game pieces on the board. Who can get the most points!

From time to time an avatar is retired in order to reset the flow on the board, but then a user just creates a new one.
You gonna jump right back into the fire?

carver9
He doesn't need another account. Zom can create troll thread after troll thread, and nothing in the way of a ban happens to him. I've never seen anyone else given that sort of leeway.

Yeah...I've noticed that as well. I thought he was going to get banned due to the last thread he made. It's not going to stop.

Back on topic. It's obvious the thread starter is Zom.

Board Walker
Yeah...I've noticed that as well. I thought he was going to get banned due to the last thread he made. It's not going to stop.

Back on topic. It's obvious the thread starter is Zom.

why not cosmic or kgkg?

carver9
Originally posted by Board Walker
why not cosmic or kgkg?

Because it's obvious who he is. I know cosmic and kgkg posting habits, trend. Hell, if you're here long enough, you can identify a person by their sentence structure. That is Zom.

The Nuul
Where do the gentry come from?

Canada.

Badabing

Tbh I'm starting to think he was planted by Bada/Digi--the second part of their AF joke... I'm onto them. thumb up Wrong again, Mungi!

Branlor Swift
What does "Find all posts" do?

Galan007
I was curious about that, too. How is it different from the normal 'find all posts' tab..?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Badabing
Wrong again, Mungi!

OoooooOoooooo burn!!!!!!!!

ask21771
What are you people talking about

Blockythe1guy

How you are not following any rules and may be zom.

Are you really 6 or less years old?

ask21771
I'm not zom

DarkSaint85
That's what zom would say.

Silent Master

The gentry are from France.

Board Walker
That is not Zom, however it most definetly is one of the following "users".

leonidas, Synchro, Cosmic, demigawd, KG, Darkcrawler, Nataku, Digi, Khell, longpig, Mercilous, Kontraz, Wanderer259 and Scoobs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.