Toriko vs. Sol Badguy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Esomark
http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l635/Esomarker/Toriko_Artwork7.png
Toriko

Vs.

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l635/Esomarker/cf212e00-b096-45eb-8bbf-a7c5036651f1.png
Sol Badguy

Toriko has stomped Luffy, Naruto, and Ichigo in past threads here. He needs a better challenge. Fight takes place in the Gourmet World.

Scenario one: Both fighters are at their base lines.

Scenario two: Toriko can use his two oni and Sol can use Dragon Install.

StealthRanger
Pretty sure Sol wins. Has better destructive capacity and is probably faster at this point

Esomark
What is Sol's exact destructive power? I saw some on the OBD say he's star level due to taking down the Cradle's barrier but it looks like That Man helped him there so I don't think that's an average punch for him.

Sol is indeed strong since he took down a country buster (Justice) but Toriko won't be easy pickings for him. The clash between Toriko with his Blue Oni active and Horse King Heracles shook a continent the size of our planet (Toriko's Earth is 50 times the size of our own) and shockwave could be seen from space. Before that, base Toriko got half of his body destroyed by Heracles' breath but he regenerated it.

StealthRanger
Well he destroyed 4 gears falling from orbit or some shite, which was calc'd at 4 petatons or something as far as I remember

Esomark
Or could it be when Sol destroyed that city sized Gear? Also, I wish the rest of that manga got translated.

danteiscool
iirc, there was a Gear roughly the size of Mount Everest (from the manga) and Sol obliterated it with one move. Someone supposedly calced it at roughly 85 gigatons and he wasn't even going all out.

Crimson Dragoon
Justice's country buster did this this

Esomark
Forgot about that part. I have Xrd but I haven't played it in a while.
IIRC, That Man made her do it against her will.

I did go back over Xrd's story line and Sol was indeed amped by That Man when he punched the Cradle so it's not a casual feat for him but the fact he could take the recoil is impressive. I do think Toriko will still give him a good fight but it looks like Sol will win.

danteiscool
You have to also keep in mind that he didn't even bother with Dragon Install throughout the entirety of the story of Xrd too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.