Hulk vs Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Loki is fighting Hulk the same way he fought Thor and Cap. How well does he do against Hulk?

Time Immemorial
Loki gets wrecked...again.

TheVaultDweller
Hulk wins and shouldn't really have too much trouble if he gets up close, but it's going to be more difficult than simply grabbing Loki and ragdolling him if Loki is standing there, armed and ready, when the fight starts.

FrothByte
In the end, I'm not sure if Loki has the damage output to KO or kill Hulk. His daggers can do a number on Hulk but unsure if they'll be enough. Does he get gungir?

Hulk will have a hard time hitting Loki though, considering Loki has his illusions and shapeshifting capabilities, he has shown he can even be invisible (or cloaked).

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, was thinking pretty much the same thing. Don't see Loki having any way of dropping the Hulk, but he has the means to evade him for a while. But if Hulk does get his hands on him again, it's game over quite quickly. Also depends what weapons Loki gets for this fight.

carver9
Yes, he gets his staff. Don't think his bladed weapons would work on Hulk. Hulk has as of yet to get pierced by anything. Hell, I would put Thor hammer against anything Loki has and it didn't even draw the slightest of blood from Hulk. After everything Ironman did, he didn't cause the slightest of damage to Hulk outer shell.

Inhuman
Originally posted by carver9
Yes, he gets his staff. Don't think his bladed weapons would work on Hulk. Hulk has as of yet to get pierced by anything. Hell, I would put Thor hammer against anything Loki has and it didn't even draw the slightest of blood from Hulk. After everything Ironman did, he didn't cause the slightest of damage to Hulk outer shell.

The staff with the mind gem isn't standard Loki equipment.
But if you are giving him that staff and he uses it smart and taps into the gem's power in interesting ways then I see Loki giving Hulk problems.
If he uses the staff as a club then Hulk wins.

FrothByte
I don't know, Loki's knives had no trouble getting through Thor's armor and skin. And as of the last movie Thor actually has better durability feats than the Hulk. We haven't seen Hulk tank any bladed weapons on par with Loki's daggers so we can't say that he'll just brush them off.

If he gets gungir then it will a bit more interesting. That staff was powerful enough to disintegrate frost giants IIRC. It would be interesting to see how much it affects Hulk.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
In the end, I'm not sure if Loki has the damage output to KO or kill Hulk. His daggers can do a number on Hulk but unsure if they'll be enough. Does he get gungir?

Hulk will have a hard time hitting Loki though, considering Loki has his illusions and shapeshifting capabilities, he has shown he can even be invisible (or cloaked).

So he's going to be invisible for the whole fight, lol.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Time Immemorial

He has the capability to be invisible as he displayed in the first Thor movie. Not sure what the limitations are.

carver9
Originally posted by Inhuman
The staff with the mind gem isn't standard Loki equipment.
But if you are giving him that staff and he uses it smartly and taps into the gem's power in interesting ways then I see Loki giving Hulk problems.
If he uses the staff as a club then Hulk wins.

Is that the mind gem inside of the staff? Didn't know that. If Hulk stands there and let Loki hut his heart with it then he could win but I don't think Hulk will sit still enough for that to happen.

carver9

Loki is fighting Hulk the same way he fought Cap and Thor.

Inhuman
Is that the mind gem inside of the staff? Didn't know that. If Hulk stands there and let Loki hut his heart with it then he could win but I don't think Hulk will sit still enough for that to happen.

WTF, you haven't seen AOU?

Time Immemorial
He has the capability to be invisible as he displayed in the first Thor movie. Not sure what the limitations are.

Never shown he can damage anyone while invisible.

carver9
WTF, you haven't seen AOU?

Yeah (it's on Netflix and HBO Go...everyone has seen it). Don't think I paid attention to that part. When was that said?

Inhuman
Yeah (it's on Netflix and HBO Go...everyone has seen it). Don't think I paid attention to that part. When was that said?

duster Just by that response I know for a fact you havent seen it.

FrothByte
Never shown he can damage anyone while invisible.

Maybe not. Didn't stop him from trying to pick up the hammer though so we know he's capable of physical interaction.

But even without his invisibility, he still has his illusions and shapeshifting abilities which would prove troublesome to someone as simpleminded as Hulk.

FrothByte

Maybe he thinks you meant AOS?

Inhuman
Maybe he thinks you meant AOS?

Still the Gem reveal in Age of Ultron wasn't something subtle. It was a kind of in your face moment. Even if you were not paying to close attention to the movie you would have caught that. So i doubt he has seen AOU. erm

Time Immemorial
Loki gets beat, just get over it already man.

FrothByte
Loki gets beat, just get over it already man.

Don't think anyone has said he wins. Just that he'll prove troublesome for Hulk.

Time Immemorial
Don't think anyone has said he wins. Just that he'll prove troublesome for Hulk.

So you been arguing a losing battle this whole time. Good to know.

FrothByte
So you been arguing a losing battle this whole time. Good to know.

I think you're starting to take our debates way too personal now.

Time Immemorial
Did I insult you?

juggerman
Hulk has as of yet to get pierced by anything.

This is simply untrue

carver9
When did it happen?

juggerman
Fight with Abomination

carver9
Originally posted by juggerman
Fight with Abomination

We are using Avengers showings here. That's what I'm talking about.

juggerman
It's the same guy. So we can't use Cap's feats from his solo movies now cuz the he was in Avengers? Hulk has been stabbed and can be again. He doesn't have immunity to it

carver9
It's the same guy. So we can't use Cap's feats from his solo movies now cuz the he was in Avengers? Hulk has been stabbed.

I know it's the same guy but my statement was about Avengers Hulk. That Hulk hide hasn't been pierced yet. Abomination>everyone on the Avengers.

juggerman
I know it's the same guy but my statement was about Avengers Hulk. That Hulk hide hasn't been pierced yet. Abomination>everyone on the Avengers.

Avengers Hulk is the same Hulk that got stabbed.

carver9
Avengers Hulk is the same Hulk that got stabbed.

True but Hulk hide hasn't been damaged physically by anything in the Avengers. Not even a scratch.

juggerman
True but Hulk hide hasn't been damaged physically by anything in the Avengers. Not even a scratch.

Neither has Nick Fury. Guess him being hurt in Cap 2 never happened.

Also that was a lie you just told

Time Immemorial

Wait a second, you want use his amping feats from TIH when he fought Abom in current debates against Kurse, but can't use him getting pierced from the same movie, same fight.

You are really ****ed now bro.

Gtfo outa my house.

Time Immemorial

Thor>abomination
Hulk buster>abomination

ares834

laughing out loud

Anyway, Hulk wins easily.

Time Immemorial
His biggest tool in his arsenal is "when did that happen" then "oh wait, I forgot about that."

That's after he claims other people haven't seen the movie.

carver9
Neither has Nick Fury. Guess him being hurt in Cap 2 never happened.

Also that was a lie you just told

Has Nick been in the same situation as Hulk?

carver9
Thor>abomination
Hulk buster>abomination

Thor would get treated worse than Kurse treated him if he fought Abomination. Who has Thor defeated that makes you think he could beat Hulk?

Time Immemorial
You can't run from above.

Time Immemorial
Wait a second, you want use his amping feats from TIH when he fought Abom in current debates against Kurse, but can't use him getting pierced from the same movie, same fight.

You are really ****ed now bro.

Gtfo outa my house.

Keep dodging..

carver9
Keep dodging..

I'm talking about movie Avengers. You're using my response in regards to comic Hulk as evidence of movie Hulk? Come on time.

Time Immemorial
I'm talking about movie Avengers. You're using my response in regards to comic Hulk as evidence of movie Hulk? Come on time.

Quit spinning we are talking about Avengers Hulk. You said it's the same Hulk in all the movies yet said he hasn't been pierced since TIH. But then you said he can amp from TIH.

So you can use his amp from TIH but disregard him being pierced in the same showing.

Just admit you lied and cherry picking feats.

juggerman
Has Nick been in the same situation as Hulk?

Point still stands.

Also Hulk has been more than "scratched" in Avengers contrary to your lie

Werewolf582
Hulk

carver9
Point still stands.

Also Hulk has been more than "scratched" in Avengers contrary to your lie

So his hide has been pierced? Which scene?

juggerman
So his hide has been pierced? Which scene?

Moving the goal posts again I see.

Answer me this: Do you believe Hulk is no longer able to be stabbed as he so easily was in his solo film?

carver9
Moving the goal posts again I see.

Answer me this: Do you believe Hulk is no longer able to be stabbed as he so easily was in his solo film?

Nothing in Avengers has provided the damage output to physically harm Hulk. Not from what we've seen so far. Ironman in his new suit has been the strongest we've seen so far in a physical fight and he couldn't even scratch Hulk skin. Hulk so lol movies, yes, he has been harmed but in Avengers, nothing can damage his skin. Not even a scratch and Hulk has been hit by some powerful attacks from an amped Ironman to a full fledged hammer hit from Thor.

Time Immemorial
Nothing in Avengers has provided the damage output to physically harm Hulk. Not from what we've seen so far. Ironman in his new suit has been the strongest we've seen so far in a physical fight and he couldn't even scratch Hulk skin. Hulk so lol movies, yes, he has been harmed but in Avengers, nothing can damage his skin. Not even a scratch and Hulk has been hit by some powerful attacks from an amped Ironman to a full fledged hammer hit from Thor.

Nothing in Avengers had been shown he's been able to Amp like he did in the first two movies.

Gotcha.

juggerman

Ironman knocked his f*cking tooth out! Clearly damage was done

carver9
Ironman knocked his f*cking tooth out! Clearly damage was done

Sigh...you are a smart guy Juggerman. I know you are. What's the difference between his hide and a tooth?

juggerman
Sigh...you are a smart guy Juggerman. I know you are. What's the difference between his hide and a tooth?

So him being stabbed isn't enough proof he can be stabbed?

Time Immemorial
Your trolling now carver

Time Immemorial
Quit spinning we are talking about Avengers Hulk. You said it's the same Hulk in all the movies yet said he hasn't been pierced since TIH. But then you said he can amp from TIH.

So you can use his amp from TIH but disregard him being pierced in the same showing.

Just admit you lied and cherry picking feats.

carver9
So him being stabbed isn't enough proof he can be stabbed?

In Avengers? You keep switching up on me. You went from talking about the Hulk movie to talking about the Avengers movie and now I think you are talking about the Hulk movie again.

juggerman
In Avengers? You keep switching up on me. You went from talking about the Hulk movie to talking about the Avengers movie and now I think you are talking about the Hulk movie again.

It's the same character.

carver9
It's the same character.

Yep...but my first post was about Hulk showings in Avengers.

juggerman
Yep...but my first post was about Hulk showings in Avengers.

Him not getting stabbed by non stabbing weapons doesn't make him immune to stabbings

carver9
Him not getting stabbed by non stabbing weapons doesn't make him immune to stabbings

His shell has not been damaged at all. Not even a scratch and he's been through a lot, like, being slammed cleaned through a building. Nothing.

juggerman
His shell has not been damaged at all. Not even a scratch and he's been through a lot, like, being slammed cleaned through a building. Nothing.

Is a building a stabbing weapon?

Time Immemorial
He was pierced in Hulk 2003 by a tank round.

By the gamma dogs.

By abomination in TIH.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.