Atlanta principal is racist at graduation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
http://bluenationreview.com/atlanta-area-principal-hurls-racially-charged-remarks-at-graduating-seniors/

WTF?

Mindset
Saw it.

Laughed. thumb up

Stringer
Need to rename the gdf, white vs black. Maybe make it a vs forum

meep-meep
Originally posted by Stringer
Need to rename the gdf, white vs black. Maybe make it a vs forum laughing

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Lestov16
http://bluenationreview.com/atlanta-area-principal-hurls-racially-charged-remarks-at-graduating-seniors/

WTF?

A divided house will fail.

dadudemon
I'm racist and classsist.

I think rich, college-age (18-30), white chicks are loud and obnoxious when they get together. They are annoying.

Last night, I got some pizza at a New York-style Pizza place. A table* of rich, college-age, white chicks were sitting next to our table. They were so loud and obnoxious that I could not have a conversation with the person sitting 2 feet from me.

It was at that moment that I realized I'm a bit racist against certain categories and classes of people.

Why did I state all of that? Because I can understand the principal getting upset over black people being, as they perceive, rude. She seems a little bit racist, just like me. The difference is, I was a paying customer at a restaurant trying to enjoy the company of someone I care about. The prinicpal was conducting a very important public event and is an employee of the community. I also didn't voice my complaints about the annoying white chicks on a microphone in front of hundreds. smile

Those are my thoughts on this thread. Enjoy them.

*I need to reword this sentence to not make it seem like a table was sitting next to me. The focus should be on the chicks, not the table, so my "were" does not seem incorrect. I believe that the sentence, as structured, should actually use "was" instead of "were" because the current construction makes the "table", which is singular, the subject. To create proper subject-verb agreement, my "were" should probably be a "was" but it sounds very very wrong because, as a reader of the story, we all know that the annoying white chicks are the actual subject, not the damn table. **** English and its very odd and confusing rules.

Gadabout
The principal was the cause of her own perceived problem...she wrongly concluded the services and then became upset when people did not return to their seats as she "demanded". Several people commented that the principal had made several negative remarks to the graduates as they received their diplomas.
And then to wrongly single out a segment of the group...

krisblaze
Wow, this made the news?

It's not like she callled them ******* or something...

Bashar Teg
it's alright, she gave the customary non-apology.

basically she was just having a stressful time, causing her previously non-existant racism to flare up. no big deal.

Mindset
Originally posted by dadudemon
I'm racist and classsist.

I think rich, college-age (18-30), white chicks are loud and obnoxious when they get together. They are annoying.

Last night, I got some pizza at a New York-style Pizza place. A table* of rich, college-age, white chicks were sitting next to our table. They were so loud and obnoxious that I could not have a conversation with the person sitting 2 feet from me.

It was at that moment that I realized I'm a bit racist against certain categories and classes of people.

Why did I state all of that? Because I can understand the principal getting upset over black people being, as they perceive, rude. She seems a little bit racist, just like me. The difference is, I was a paying customer at a restaurant trying to enjoy the company of someone I care about. The prinicpal was conducting a very important public event and is an employee of the community. I also didn't voice my complaints about the annoying white chicks on a microphone in front of hundreds. smile

Those are my thoughts on this thread. Enjoy them.

*I need to reword this sentence to not make it seem like a table was sitting next to me. The focus should be on the chicks, not the table, so my "were" does not seem incorrect. I believe that the sentence, as structured, should actually use "was" instead of "were" because the current construction makes the "table", which is singular, the subject. To create proper subject-verb agreement, my "were" should probably be a "was" but it sounds very very wrong because, as a reader of the story, we all know that the annoying white chicks are the actual subject, not the damn table. **** English and its very odd and confusing rules. OK, but white people were leaving too.

KingD19
Also if you've ever been to a high school graduation? Once you leave, you're trying to leave. Traffic is a hassle like you wouldn't believe. I was in the parking lot for 45 minutes trying to leave my cousins graduation a few years ago.

Surtur
Originally posted by Mindset
OK, but white people were leaving too.

Would it of been any better if it was only black people leaving?

Mindset
Originally posted by Surtur
Would it of been any better if it was only black people leaving? Yes.

Henry_Pym
Hilarious, I'm sure she will have to apologize to some black people who weren't there or they will instigate riots to destroy black owned stores.

Mindset
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Hilarious, I'm sure she will have to apologize to some black people who weren't there or they will instigate riots to destroy black owned stores. I'm gonna destroy your mom's butthole.

Bashar Teg
oh please go slither back to stormfront

Henry_Pym
I'm gonna destroy your mom's butthole. thats not nice. Originally posted by Bashar Teg
oh please go slither back to stormfront calm down tumblrite. Nothing I said didn't happen, twice. This year.

Bashar Teg
yeah tumbler you got me bro. maximum edge achieved.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
yeah tumbler you got me bro. maximum edge achieved. thumb up

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
maximum edge achieved. not sure what this means as I'm not a tumblrite so I urban dictionary'd it.

I was not trying to act like the U2 bassist or the Canadian wrestler so I have to assume you meant you were masterbating and my comment; so spot on, ruined your hard on right before ejaculation so you must start up again.

I'm sorry for that.

Mindset
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
thats not nice. calm down tumblrite. Nothing I said didn't happen, twice. This year. Nice guys finish last.

Henry_Pym
Ladies like staying power, though I guess that's not important in rape.

I guess it's a nice consideration actually

Ushgarak
Cut out the offensive posts, Henry_Pym.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Cut out the offensive posts, Henry_Pym. so threatening to rape someone's mother and calling each other skin heads is alright, but a little blue humor on the reality of the last two riots is too much?

Ok got it.

Ushgarak
That's fair enough- consider Mindset included in that warning.

Henry_Pym
Honestly he didn't offend me, and I'd apologize to anyone actually offended by my joke(s).
///
I'm serious now, does anyone really see this woman as a horrible racist? My mom is a teacher at a private school in Hartford, Ct and I talk to her about her students; for which she she has 2 types, white children who's parents pay for the school and minority children who come on state grants. Now what ever your thoughts on me, my mother is a huge anti-racism, anti-bigotry, ..., and even she is frustrated on the empathy towards these "underprivileged" children whether it be SUBPAR lunch (someone sent there child to school with a barely unthawed hot pocket) or not even being able to spell their own name.

So I can empathize with a person working in an inner city school district.

dadudemon
OK, but white people were leaving too.

I didn't care enough about the racist hag to indulge a video watch. I'll take your word for it. My goal was not to defend her or make it seem like I was. It was to point out how she clearly f***ed up despite the fact that most of us have racist or classist prejudices (meaning, we are all in a glass house...but we mitigate our behaviors to create more favorable normative outcomes. The short version: we don't say offensive shit).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.