Captain America vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thecomedian2
Upgraded Captain America(AoU) vs Venom(movie) Blood lust is on, no morals and no prep

Arachnid1
Venom slaughters pretty easily.

TheVaultDweller
Cap has gotten more beastly in AoU, but not that beastly. Venom wins without too much hassle.

carver9
Cap stomps because he fought 7 humans in an motorcycle , flipped a moving elevator, and fought against Ultron.

thecomedian2
Originally posted by carver9
Cap stomps because he fought 7 humans in an elevator, flipped a moving elevator, and fought against Ultron. dude hes been upgraded to Super human levels, not Peak human anylonger

TheVaultDweller
Cap stomps because he fought 7 humans in an elevator, flipped a moving elevator, and fought against Ultron.

If you're going to make sarcastic comments, at least get your facts straight. He fought 10 SHIELD agents in an elevator (3 get in, then another 4, and then another 3), tossed a motorcycle hard enough to crush and almost flip over a military vehicle, and did fairly well against the Ultron Prime after the one Tony fought and had trouble with.

And despite that, no, he loses against Venom.

relentless1
Venom eats steve

carver9
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
If you're going to make sarcastic comments, at least get your facts straight. He fought 10 SHIELD agents in an elevator (3 get in, then another 4, and then another 3), tossed a motorcycle hard enough to crush and almost flip over a military vehicle, and did fairly well against the Ultron Prime after the one Tony fought and had trouble with.

And despite that, no, he loses against Venom.

Went one on one with a shield agent and got stabbed twice. Would've died if the guy had a blade.

Tossed a moving motorcycle. Used momentum to achieve said ft.

Didn't do anything to Ultron minus his shield. Ultron wasn't even at his best when he fought him.

Henry_Pym
Went one on one with a shield agent and got stabbed twice. Would've died if the guy had a blade.

Didn't do anything to Ultron minus his shield. Ultron wasn't even at his best when he fought him. ...? Who?

He lifted a stationary motorcycle with three women on it.

He ripped a drone to pieces with his hand?

Are you still mad because you haven't seen the movie yet?

Time Immemorial

Didn't do anything to Ultron minus his shield. Ultron wasn't even at his best when he fought him.

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I can see no one here actually has a motorcycle, nor has ever ridden one..usually us bikers avoid cars..

Let me enlighten all the idiots.

Cars and Jeeps crush motorcycles, not the other way around.

The momentum argument is bogus because if a bike hit a jeep head on the the jeep has more momentum and is larger, denser and weighs more..

Cap's feat proves he turned the tides and dynamics of the force which was now greater then the jeep's.

Suck me suzzie

Reflassshh
thumb up

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Reflassshh
thumb up

Carver runs from any overwhelming amount of evidence that destroys his argument.

Genesis-Soldier
rogers takes over venom and rapes

TheVaultDweller

So more of using one showing to try and lowball him? Never mind him fighting WS unarmed, while WS had a blade, and disarming him? And prove he would have died, considering he has been stabbed, shot multiple times and beaten with a fist strong enough to crater concrete before, and kept going.

Pathetic lowballing attempt. And it's "feat".

Ultron, at that stage, was an Iron Man level threat. Y'know, seeing as Iron Man, with his full suit, repulsors etc. had an extended fight before managing to defeat the previous version. The fact that Cap didn't get demolished and actually held out well is a testament to how much he has improved.

Your trolling attempts are quite sad.

Time Immemorial
I never seen carver troll like this before. I lost all respect.

carver9
So more of using one showing to try and lowball him? Never mind him fighting WS unarmed, while WS had a blade, and disarming him? And prove he would have died, considering he has been stabbed, shot multiple times and beaten with a fist strong enough to crater concrete before, and kept going.

Pathetic lowballing attempt. And it's "feat".

Ultron, at that stage, was an Iron Man level threat. Y'know, seeing as Iron Man, with his full suit, repulsors etc. had an extended fight before managing to defeat the previous version. The fact that Cap didn't get demolished and actually held out well is a testament to how much he has improved.

Your trolling attempts are quite sad.

How am I lowballing when I am providing 'facts'. You're the one that quoted me. I posted nothing but on screen showings. Did the guy stab him twice or not?

He ran from Ironman and Cap not getting demolished doesn't mean much when he really didn't do much against Ultron.

Silent Master
How am I lowballing when I am providing 'facts'. You're the one that quoted me. I posted nothing but on screen showings. Did the guy stab him twice or not?

He ran from Ironman and Cap not getting demolished doesn't mean much when he really didn't do much against Ultron.

LOL!!! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

TheVaultDweller

I never once said that Rumlow did not tag him. In fact, I have mentioned it before in multiple threads. I asked you for proof that it would have killed him, considering what we have seen him tank before.

So you have no proof that it would have killed him, and are admittedly ignoring his other feats, like his fight against WS? And yes, you are lowballing the bike toss.

Yes it does, considering Cap took everything Ultron threw at him as well, and was still in fighting shape when Ultron fled. He was little more than out of breath right after the fight, and was perfectly fine by the time Wanda stopped the train. At one stage he was also physically manhandling Ultron and tossing him.

Low level Ultron drones were busting out through concrete, yet Cap holding his own against Ultron Prime, with nothing but his shield, "doesn't mean much"? Yeah, we're done here.

DTM
Im a big fan of Cap, but even with them pumping him up, hes not going to beat Venom (or SpiderMan).

Genesis-Soldier
cap seems to lack that edge to take on a spider-man levelled villian
by edge i mean feats and abilities
(no offense carver)

carver9
I never once said that Rumlow did not tag him. In fact, I have mentioned it before in multiple threads. I asked you for proof that it would have killed him, considering what we have seen him tank before.

So you have no proof that it would have killed him, and are admittedly ignoring his other feats, like his fight against WS? And yes, you are lowballing the bike toss.

Yes it does, considering Cap took everything Ultron threw at him as well, and was still in fighting shape when Ultron fled. He was little more than out of breath right after the fight, and was perfectly fine by the time Wanda stopped the train. At one stage he was also physically manhandling Ultron and tossing him.

Low level Ultron drones were busting out through concrete, yet Cap holding his own against Ultron Prime, with nothing but his shield, "doesn't mean much"? Yeah, we're done here.

So Cap has survived something similar to 2 stab wounds to the stomach. Which scene is this?

I'm not lowballing the Bike toss. Did momentum have anything to do with the showing? Yes or no?

He took everything Ultron threw at him? Here is the fight. What did he take?

https://youtu.be/wTqIVv07YC4

Genesis-Soldier
So Cap has survived something similar to 2 stab wounds to the stomach. Which scene is this?

I'm not lowballing the Bike toss. Did momentum have anything to do with the showing? Yes or no?

winter soldiers punches to the face which should have shattered his skull

carver9
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
winter soldiers punches to the face which should have shattered his skull

Is that the same as stabbing though?

Genesis-Soldier
stabbing to the stomach is disabling at the most biologically. having your face and skull at the point of impact from ripping open car doors... liquid grey matter

Silent Master

LOL!!! laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

TheVaultDweller

Being stabbed and then shot multiple times, including the torso area, and then still being physically capable enough to lift a heavy beam off of WS, while also holding his shield? Or have you not seen TWS either?

And I am still waiting for you to prove the stabs would have been fatal. We know humans can and have survived multiple stab wounds to the torso/stomach area in RL before. We know Cap's durability, damage soak and even healing is well beyond any regular human. So you made the claim that it would definitively have killed him. So the burden is on you to prove it would have. So stop dodging and back up your claims, or shut up about it.

I've already explained this multiple times in multiple threads. Not going to waste my time doing it again because of your trolling.

You're lowballing because you are not acknowledging the fact that it was a combination of mostly superhuman effort and the partial aid of momentum that achieved the feat. Not just momentum.

LOL, once again you show that you haven't actually seen the movie, because that's not even close to the entire fight.

Not only that, your trolling is derailing another thread. This is a Cap VS Venom match, and we all already know that Cap isn't beating him.

carver9
Being stabbed and then shot multiple times, including the torso area, and then still being physically capable enough to lift a heavy beam off of WS, while also holding his shield? Or have you not seen TWS either?

And I am still waiting for you to prove the stabs would have been fatal. We know humans can and have survived multiple stab wounds to the torso/stomach area in RL before. We know Cap's durability, damage soak and even healing is well beyond any regular human. So you made the claim that it would definitively have killed him. So the burden is on you to prove it would have. So stop dodging and back up your claims, or shut up about it.

I've already explained this multiple times in multiple threads. Not going to waste my time doing it again because of your trolling.

You're lowballing because you are not acknowledging the fact that it was a combination of mostly superhuman effort and the partial aid of momentum that achieved the feat. Not just momentum.

LOL, once again you show that you haven't actually seen the movie, because that's not even close to the entire fight.

Not only that, your trolling is derailing another thread. This is a Cap VS Venom match, and we all already know that Cap isn't beating him.

I'm shocked that you believe Cap could walk around with stabs to the stomach. Lost for words.

Since you don't think I've seen the movie, how about you ask me a part from the movie so that I can prove you wrong. Movie tickets cost 7 dollars and 50 cents here. I work from 7 in the morning and get off at 3. I make plenty of money to see a 7 dollar film. You throwing our argument off by saying I haven't seen any of the Avengers is laughable.

Juk3n
Venom and Spidey operate at levels of strength and durability JUST a level beyond Cap. He's skilful, which makes up a little bit of the distance. But eventually venom will web nail him and rip the shield out his hand (winter soldier did it) toss it away and then he really could rip off limbs if he got his hand on Steve.

quanchi112
Cap stomps because he fought 7 humans in an motorcycle , flipped a moving elevator, and fought against Ultron. Carver is puttting this forum on notice. It's game over for anyone who doubts the carvinator.

Time Immemorial

I notice you have all the youtube clips conviently picked out...

Inhuman
Venom wins

ermmvin

TheVaultDweller
I'm shocked that you believe Cap could walk around with stabs to the stomach. Lost for words.

No, you said a stab to the stomach would have been fatal. I asked you to prove that something regular humans can and have survived in RL would definitely be fatal to someone who, based on showings, can survive MUCH more trauma than a regular human can. Which you have yet to do. Again you avoid providing evidence to back your claims, so concession accepted.

Since you don't think I've seen the movie, how about you ask me a part from the movie so that I can prove you wrong. Movie tickets cost 7 dollars and 50 cents here. I work from 7 in the morning and get off at 3. I make plenty of money to see a 7 dollar film. You throwing our argument off by saying I haven't seen any of the Avengers is laughable.

I am saying that you haven't seen the movie, because, based on the things you say and argue, you haven't. You didn't seem to know that that was only about half of the Cap vs Ultron fight. You said he didn't hold up the car on that bridge when he did. You said Tony never made vibranium comments when he did. You missed feats. Hell, you didn't even know about the mind gem, which was a big reveal at a key point in the film. So either you didn't watch it, or you didn't pay attention through most of it.

Anyways, this is getting nowhere. This match is Venom VS Cap:

Strength - Venom
Speed- Venom
Damage Soak/Durability - Venom
Ranged Attacks - Venom

Cap is a better fighter than Eddie is, but that is irrelevant given all the advantages Venom has.

Venom clearly wins, so no point in dragging this thread out further.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I notice you have all the youtube clips conviently picked out...

The incomplete clips no less. laughing

KuRuPT Thanosi
Venom.. easily

Surtur
Look the Cap motorcycle feat from the recent movie, yeah it HAS to be said I don't think you can attribute it all to Cap. He did toss the motorcycle yes, but it also did have already a lot of momentum going prior to that. It's still an amazing feat for Cap and one of his best, but it'd be a lot more impressive if he'd just picked up a motorcycle that hadn't been moving and tossed it hard enough to achieve a similar impact.

DTM
Originally posted by Juk3n
Venom and Spidey operate at levels of strength and durability JUST a level beyond Cap.

Id have to respectfully disagree with this, as IMHO SpiderMan is easily several levels above Cap in strength and durability. Put Cap in the train-saving scene im SM2, and he would have his arms ripped off in half a second.

Surtur
Originally posted by DTM
Id have to respectfully disagree with this, as IMHO SpiderMan is easily several levels above Cap in strength and durability. Put Cap in the train-saving scene im SM2, and he would have his arms ripped off in half a second.

Nor do I see Cap holding that trolley car with 1 hand. Or holding up that big section of wall at the end of SM2 and then tossing it away like Pete did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.