Hancock vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thecomedian2
Ramdom encounter, AoU Hulk

carver9
Hancock stomps

Golgo13
I think you meant, "HULK SMASH"!

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Hancock stomps

No he dosen't. Hulk wins.

Hancock will just piss him off and Hulk will keep amping.

Genesis-Soldier
hancock, faster, possibly stronger if not same level, and if hulk calls him ******* then he will lose a hand or get the hulk busters head up his ass

Genesis-Soldier
*assh*le

TheVaultDweller
Hancock wins. Bit of a mismatch really. Hulk's strength isn't going to help against a guy who is literally invulnerable without his partner nearby. People really shouldn't use Hancock or Mary for fights. Until we get a sequel, there is no way of knowing how much it'd take to actually hurt either of them, or if it is even possible without special circumstances.

KingD19
If Veronica was enough to take Hulk down, Hancock is more than well equipped.

quanchi112
Hulk wins. Carver has lost faith.

carver9
Lol...I didn't lose faith, I just know how powerful Hancock is.

quanchi112
Lol...I didn't lose faith, I just know how powerful Hancock is. Hulk would pummel him.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk would pummel him.

Don't think that would do anything. Especially looking at what we've seen Hancock withstand. This isn't a fight Hulk can win.

Time Immemorial
Lol...I didn't lose faith, I just know how powerful Hancock is.

Hulk keeps amping. His skin has never been pierced and he's never been knocked out.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Hulk keeps amping. His skin has never been pierced and he's never been knocked out.

-2008 The Incredible Hulk (which is the one and same MCU HULK) was pierced in the chest by Abomination

-Hulk was KO'd in Avengers: AOU

carver9
He's being sarcastic right now. Mocking me. It ain't working though. Hancock wins.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Robtard
-2008 The Incredible Hulk (which is the one and same MCU HULK) was pierced in the chest by Abomination

-Hulk was KO'd in Avengers: AOU

TI is just throwing carter's arguments back at him, BTW Hulk was also likely ko'd twice in Avengers.

carver9
Hulk was koed once and context had a lot to do with it.

Silent Master
LOL!!!! laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Time Immemorial
He's being sarcastic right now. Mocking me. It ain't working though. Hancock wins.

He can keep amping though. The madder he gets the stronger he gets. I guess your not a true Hulk fan.

carver9
You're wasting Internet space. That does nothing to me. You can keep trying though.

Time Immemorial
You're wasting Internet space. That does nothing to me. You can keep trying though.

Prove he can't amp against Hancock.

Silent Master
That is all your trolling deserves, so that is what you'll get until you stop.

IOW, LOL!!! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing sick rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

carver9
Prove he can't amp against Hancock.

I never said he couldn't amp. He isn't beating Hancock though.

carver9
Originally posted by Silent Master
That is all your trolling deserves, so that is what you'll get until you stop.

IOW, LOL!!! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing sick rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Everything I post I provide evidence. You can think I'm trolling if you want but as long as I am supporting my argument then...

Time Immemorial
I never said he couldn't amp. He isn't beating Hancock though.

What strength feats does Hancock have over Hulk.

Leviathan punch>Hancock

Robtard
He's being sarcastic right now. Mocking me. It ain't working though.

Hancock wins.

Ah, alright.

Yeah, he does.

Silent Master
Everything I post I provide evidence. You can think I'm trolling if you want but as long as I am supporting my argument then...

You have provided no evidence to your claims regarding Cap's motorcycle toss feat being mostly due to momentum or the claim about his fight with Ultron...basically none of your claims that were meant to low-ball Cap are supported by the movies.

You're just trolling.

quanchi112
Don't think that would do anything. Especially looking at what we've seen Hancock withstand. This isn't a fight Hulk can win. What feats then ?

quanchi112
You have provided no evidence to your claims regarding Cap's motorcycle toss feat being mostly due to momentum or the claim about his fight with Ultron...basically none of your claims that were meant to low-ball Cap are supported by the movies.

You're just trolling. Irony.

carver9
What strength feats does Hancock have over Hulk.

Leviathan punch>Hancock

The train ft for one.

carver9

You're just trolling.

I provided plenty of evidence. If you took the time debating instead of popping in threads calling people trolls and posting smilies, maybe you could've covered this argument. I don't acknowledge your posts because there's no meaning to them. You don't debate, you bash. Now if you want to DEBATE about the motorcycle incident, let me know. If not, watch me and Vault discuss the topic.

Time Immemorial
The train ft for one.

Alien Levithan >train

quanchi112
The train ft for one. You cannot be serious.

carver9
He stopped a train with all of the crates without moving/budging. Yes, I am serious.

quanchi112
He stopped a train with all of the crates without moving/budging. Yes, I am serious. How is a train more impressive than the leviathan ? Which do you think weighs more ?

Silent Master
I provided plenty of evidence. If you took the time debating instead of popping in threads calling people trolls and posting smilies, maybe you could've covered this argument. I don't acknowledge your posts because there's no meaning to them. You don't debate, you bash. Now if you want to DEBATE about the motorcycle incident, let me know. If not, watch me and Vault discuss the topic.

By all means go to the proper thread and post the proof that the motorcycle toss was mostly due to momentum rather than Cap's strength and it's funny how you claim that I don't post proof, considering it was me that posted the clip from Avengers that proved your claim wrong in regards to how many times Thor dodged attacks from the Hulk.

carver9
By all means go to the proper thread and post the proof that the motorcycle toss was mostly due to momentum rather than Cap's strength and it's funny how you claim that I don't post proof, considering it was me that posted the clip from Avengers that proved your claim wrong in regards to how many times Thor dodged attacks from the Hulk.

I seen that and I give you props, you proved me wrong. Good post by the way (minus the sarcasm). No one said you don't know what you're doing but if you took the time and debated majority of the time instead of copying and pasting your posts over and over again, calling people trolls (you do this a lot), and bashing, you'll probably cut a lot of threads short.

carver9
How is a train more impressive than the leviathan ? Which do you think weighs more ?

Its not which weighs more...it's how both fts were handled.

quanchi112
Its not which weighs more...it's how both fts were handled. Hulk did so easily and without strain. You always factor in weight.

carver9
Hulk did so easily and without strain. You always factor in weight.

So you think Hulk can stand in one spot with a training crashing going top speed crashing against him? Let's be real here Quan. Punching something is different than what Hancock did.

Robtard
Train looked to be over 20 cars and Hancock seemingly didn't budge when stopping it.

NLRNYIT42ig

quanchi112
So you think Hulk can stand in one spot with a training crashing going top speed crashing against him? Let's be real here Quan. Punching something is different than what Hancock did. Hulk's feat is flat out more impressive. Size, weight matter. You can believe the train feat is superior but when you look at how the leviathan was portrayed you'd have to be ridiculous to say the train is better.

carver9
Hulk's feat is flat out more impressive. Size, weight matter. You can believe the train feat is superior but when you look at how the leviathan was portrayed you'd have to be ridiculous to say the train is better.

It really isn't. You probably need to look at both fts again.

quanchi112
It really isn't. You probably need to look at both fts again. Why when I am absolutely sure the alien ship which is massive is more impressive than a train.

TheVaultDweller
How is it more impressive? Hulk visibly strained to stop it, and needed Tony's help to prevent it from crushing the other Avengers. It's an impressive feat, because his punch did seemingly one-shot kill the leviathan, but he did have trouble bringing its momentum to a halt. Hancock basically stood there and let a train smash into him at full speed, and didn't budge at all or show any signs of strain.

Also, you mention weight, size etc. Have any kind of proof whatsoever that the leviathan was heavier than the train by any significant margin, or heavier at all for that matter?

KingD19
Hancock casually tossed a gray whale out to sea. And with the ease he did it, he clearly could have thrown it a whole lot further.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
How is it more impressive? Hulk visibly strained to stop it, and needed Tony's help to prevent it from crushing the other Avengers. It's an impressive feat, because his punch did seemingly one-shot kill the leviathan, but he did have trouble bringing its momentum to a halt. Hancock basically stood there and let a train smash into him at full speed, and didn't budge at all or show any signs of strain.

Also, you mention weight, size etc. Have any kind of proof whatsoever that the leviathan was heavier than the train by any significant margin, or heavier at all for that matter? Hulk did so easily. He did not strain. Hulk stopped it and got the assist in destroying it. Size, smashing into buildings, etc. with nothing significantly damaging from that. Banner changed into hulk right before it came into contact and did so with relative ease.

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
Hancock casually tossed a gray whale out to sea. And with the ease he did it, he clearly could have thrown it a whole lot further.

That's right. That could very well give 2003 Hulk a run with the tank toss.

Different Hulk though.

TheVaultDweller
Hulk did so easily. He did not strain. Hulk stopped it and got the assist in destroying it. Size, smashing into buildings, etc. with nothing significantly damaging from that. Banner changed into hulk right before it came into contact and did so with relative ease.

So using both his arms, bracing his legs, roaring in effort and literally digging his feet into the concrete, yet still getting pushed back, is Hulk stopping it easily and without strain? Riiiiiiiiiight.

He transformed into the Hulk with relative ease. He did not stop the leviathan easily.

quanchi112
So using both his arms, bracing his legs, roaring in effort and literally digging his feet into the concrete, yet still getting pushed back, is Hulk stopping it easily and without strain? Riiiiiiiiiight.

He transformed into the Hulk with relative ease. He did not stop the leviathan easily. That is how the hulk behaves. To use his strength to stop it he needed to dig his feet in.

Straining is like Superman from mos holding up the oil rig and then passing out from the strain IMO.

Yes, he did. If the leviathan crashed into the train which would survive ?

smile

Juk3n
Train more impressive.

Hancock No shown Strength limits.

Hulk KO by Ironman, tooth knocked out, skin pierced by Abom, Hancock true invulnerability. he wins.

Time Immemorial
Anyways back to you Carver, Hulk has never been knocked out besides "context". Also even though he has never amped since he got pierced in TIH, he still can amp, and since he has not gotten pierced since Avengers. He can still amp, but can't be pierced.

carver9
Originally posted by Juk3n
Train more impressive.

Hancock No shown Strength limits.

Hulk KO by Ironman, tooth knocked out, skin pierced by Abom, Hancock true invulnerability. he wins.

Sigh...you're trying too hard.

carver9
Anyways back to you Carver, Hulk has never been knocked out besides "context". Also even though he has never amped since he got pierced in TIH, he still can amp, and since he has not gotten pierced since Avengers. He can still amp, but can't be pierced.

Let me know when you're serious.

quanchi112
Sigh...you're trying too hard. laughing out loud

Time Immemorial
Let me know when you're serious.

I am being serious. If we are talking about Avengers Hulk here, he has never shown to be pierced..So how is Hancock hurting him?

carver9
I am being serious. If we are talking about Avengers Hulk here, he has never shown to be pierced..So how is Hancock hurting him?

It doesn't have a thing to do with piercing though. Hancock will 'eventually' drop him. Hancock can beat the entire Avengers lineup (including Vision) imo.

quanchi112
It doesn't have a thing to do with piercing though. Hancock will 'eventually' drop him. Hancock can beat the entire Avengers lineup (including Vision) imo. I cannot believe you turned on the Hulk. This is about as treacherous as when Abhi used to give the Silver Surfer the edge against Superman.

carver9
I cannot believe you turned on the Hulk. This is about as treacherous as when Abhi used to give the Silver Surfer the edge against Superman.

Lol...it's not called 'turning on' buddy, it's called facts. Even though I give Hulk wins against a lot of people, I also know who he can't beat. You should know these things too when sporting Thanos.

Time Immemorial
It doesn't have a thing to do with piercing though. Hancock will 'eventually' drop him. Hancock can beat the entire Avengers lineup (including Vision) imo.

Hancock might be able to knock his teeth out, but that's not considered damaged. And he's never been knocked out.

carver9
Hancock might be able to knock his teeth out, but that's not considered damaged. And he's never been knocked out.

laughing out loud

Juk3n
Sigh...you're trying too hard.

It was a serious post. Hancock has shown no where near any strength limit, is stupidly faster, and genuinely invulnerable. confused

FrothByte
Can't believe this thread actually got to 4 pages.

quanchi112
Lol...it's not called 'turning on' buddy, it's called facts. Even though I give Hulk wins against a lot of people, I also know who he can't beat. You should know these things too when sporting Thanos. These two have not met so this isn't a fact either way. I only give Thanos wins when he wins. Don't hate him because he's at the top of the mountain.

Time Immemorial
This thread only proves carvers bullshit arguments are factually correct when he is using them. When somone else uses them, they are not valid and he laughs at them. So if he laughs at his own arguments, means he's laughing when using them for himself.

Trolling 101

quanchi112
This thread only proves carvers bullshit arguments are factually correct when he is using them. When somone else uses them, they are not valid and he laughs at them. So if he laughs at his own arguments, means he's laughing when using them for himself.

Trolling 101 Carver also exposed his treacherous ways with the Hulk. He's a HanCOCK lover now.

carver9

Trolling 101

I'm not laughing at your argument, I'm laughing at what you are trying to do and this post proves I was correct at your attempts.

Time Immemorial
I'm not laughing at your argument, I'm laughing at what you are trying to do and this post proves I was correct at your attempts.

Point is, you have continuously tried to prove he can amp from TIH showings, but then try and disprove he can be pierced since that was the last time he was pierced.

Caught you red handed.

carver9
Point is, you have continuously tried to prove he can amp from TIH showings, but then try and disprove he can be pierced since that was the last time he was pierced.

Caught you red handed.

Huh? When did I say he could be pierced or couldn't amp? I don't get it.

Time Immemorial
Huh? When did I say he could be pierced or couldn't amp? I don't get it.

Oh wow, you can't read what I wrote or remember what you post?

This is typical you.

The old "when did I say that!?"

Read what I wrote again. You argued that he hasn't been pierced since before Avengers Hulk. In the Thor vs Hulk thread you said since this was Avengers showings he cannot be pierced.

Then on the other end you said he could amp still, because he could in TIH. So what you are doing is being a sore loser. You want to argue against a previous showing if it looks bad for you and say it doesn't count since its Avengers showings, but at the same time you want to say he can amp still, even though he hasn't amped since TIH.

So your just trolling

carver9
Oh wow, you can't read what I wrote or remember what you post?

This is typical you.

The old "when did I say that!?"

Read what I wrote again. You argued that he hasn't been pierced since before Avengers Hulk. In the Thor vs Hulk thread you said since this was Avengers showings he cannot be pierced.

Then on the other end you said he could amp still, because he could in TIH. So what you are doing is being a sore loser. You want to argue against a previous showing if it looks bad for you and say it doesn't count since its Avengers showings, but at the same time you want to say he can amp still, even though he hasn't amped since TIH.

So your just trolling

Lol...Show me where I argued against you about him being pierced or amping, etc... I'm sticking by that argument but Hulk still lose this match. You're debating nonsense; Hancock wins this, even if Hulk can amp or have a strong hide. Now do you get it?

Genesis-Soldier
doesnt matter if hulk can amp or has a strong hide, the hulk can be knocked out as we have seen when he was taken to high altitudes and oxygen deprived as well as freezing his green ass off (bana hulk i think)

if hancock can hold him underwater long enough or (more likely) send him into orbit (which he is easilly capable of doing) then it is instant win to hancock.

especially if the hulk falls, i know he fell in avengers and reverted to banner but a higher fall would probably kill him if he wasn't suffocated first

Time Immemorial
So we all agree. Kurse wins. Carver loses

Surtur
Hancock wins. Bit of a mismatch really. Hulk's strength isn't going to help against a guy who is literally invulnerable without his partner nearby. People really shouldn't use Hancock or Mary for fights. Until we get a sequel, there is no way of knowing how much it'd take to actually hurt either of them, or if it is even possible without special circumstances.

This logic makes no sense. His durability when he's not weakened by vagina..I mean his partner, is..well, whatever the highest level of durability he showed. He took a rocket I think. Bullets. Super powered hits from someone who just being near can sap his powers. He has his "not be even budged by a train" feat. We definitely have some benchmark.

What I'm saying is if Hancock decided to just stand there and let Hulk wail on him I don't think he could just sit there and take it indefinitely without harm. With all that said, Hancock still can just toss Hulk into space. I did not see a BFR ban, and Hancock will have have zero problems tossing a green monster into space.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.