Shaak Ti vs. Savage Opress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

*TfU Shaak Ti

EmperorSidious2
Shaak Ti

carthage
thumb up

AncientPower
Shaak Ti.

carthage
Why does she win?

EmperorSidious2
She had better and longer training than savage who is no slouch but she can handle them. She has more experience than savage and Savage doesn't exact
Y have any feats that can stack up to her. She was able to take on General Grevious when she was tired as s***. Also being put in charge of the temples defense and the defense of Kamino shows her tactical brilliance.

ares834
Savage takes this.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by ares834
Savage takes this.

How?

ares834
By killing Shaak. thumb up

AncientPower
Savage's best feat is over-powering and killing Adi Gallia, Shaak Ti is a much stronger High Council member than her. Savage is no Starkiller, Ti wins.

ares834
He has also knocked Dooku around, held a large advantage against season 5 Ventress, and held his own against Anakin and Kenobi at the same time. You're right, Savage is no Ti; he is better.

Heck, Savage did better against Sidious then the entire B-squad.

AncientPower
Nice rage feats you have there, if we're taking outlander feats into the equation then Shaak Ti simply moves faster than Savage Opress can register, much like she almost did to the far more formidable Starkiller. She may just use Kinetite against Oppress and kill him whilst he recovers actually.

Oh and Sidious wasn't even close to all-out against the brothers, against the B-team he had to play every trick in the book.

ares834
"Outliers"? Those are like half of his feats... Savage is a raging monster who gets "rage feats" in most of his duels so I've no clue what you're point is.

But yeah, if we restrict him to half his feats Shaak Ti probably wins.

AncientPower
If we start taking rage feats into account then Exar Kun doomrays everything with ease, Darth Vader lolstomps everyone through sheer strength, Anakin roflstomps Mace Windu.

Rage feats regardless of quantity are not indicative of normal strength and ability, we don't all of a sudden include them just because they have anger management issues. Or did that change when I wasn't looking?

ares834
Except Savage is a dark sider who uses his rage almost consistently.

AncientPower
Yet we have scenes where he doesn't use his rage, the best of those being killing Adi Gallia. Just because he is prone to losing his shit doesn't exempt him from the precedents set here.

ILS
*insert Plo Koon fight here*

Woah, look at that! Is it a bird, is a plane? No! It's AncientPower's argument!

ares834
So you're point is he can't use a "rage boost" despite the fact that he uses it in like half his duels? Ok.

Edit:

Savage beat Koon in a duel? Nice!

ILS
Yeah, although he didn't win by conventional means.

http://imgur.com/a/r3aCb

AncientPower
Originally posted by ILS
*insert Plo Koon fight here*

Woah, look at that! Is it a bird, is a plane? No! It's AncientPower's argument!

Go and troll elsewhere, if you want an actual debate where you don't act like a petulant child I'll be waiting. On the other hand you are still getting virtually raped in the comments section of your Vader vs Yoda video, might want to go and save face there tbh.

He did duel Plo Koon, but he was hardly the outright victor, Adi Gallia is still his best non-rage feat.

ILS
Originally posted by AncientPower
Go and troll elsewhere, if you want an actual debate where you don't act like a petulant child I'll be waiting. Hmm.. if that's what you call trolling you must have skin as thin as paper, bro. Speaking of waiting, I think that's two debates of ours you're yet to respond to now.
My videos are a greater accomplishment than anything you have done in your entire life.
He kind of was the outright victor lol. Dueling evenly with Plo Koon while fighting clones is better than beating Adi Gallia, stop kidding yourself.

AncientPower
Originally posted by ILS
Hmm.. if that's what you call trolling you must have skin as thin as paper, bro. Speaking of waiting, I think that's two debates of ours you're yet to respond to now.

I wasn't actually debating properly for either side in either thread, in one I replied to Valerian over whom Darth Nihl has actually engaged, in the other I posted a list of Surik feats to see if that changed any minds, you being utterly predictable decided to goad me for not doing what you wanted me to.

Originally posted by ILS
My videos are a greater accomplishment than anything you have done in your entire life.

Fantastic assumption, come back to me when you get a doctorate for those videos.

Originally posted by ILS
He kind of was the outright victor lol. Dueling evenly with Plo Koon while fighting clones is better than beating Adi Gallia, stop kidding yourself.

If you think that was on a level playing field you've lost it.

It is very telling however how obsessed you are with hating a fictional character, once upon a time I was quite an advocate for your youtube content. Fairly disappointed when I found out you of all people were Jensaarai1, never meet your heroes eh?

Though still I have to ask what drugs you were on when you put Vader over Yoda in lightsaber ability.

ILS
I wasn't actually debating properly for either side in either thread, in one I replied to Valerian over whom Darth Nihl has actually engaged, in the other I posted a list of Surik feats to see if that changed any minds, you being utterly predictable decided to goad me for not doing what you wanted me to.

Fantastic assumption, come back to me when you get a doctorate for those videos.

If you think that was on a level playing field you've lost it.

It is very telling however how obsessed you are with hating a fictional character, once upon a time I was quite an advocate for your youtube content. Fairly disappointed when I found out you of all people were Jensaarai1, never meet your heroes eh?

Though still I have to ask what drugs you were on when you put Vader over Yoda in lightsaber ability. 1. If you had an argument, you would have been debating for them. But I guess you didn't have one for either of those threads. I wonder how this one turns out.

2. I can't hear you over the sound of all this ad revenue jingling in my pockets.

3. It wasn't even, I agree - Savage was outnumbered. And he still won.

4. I haven't displayed any character hatred in this thread and I don't hate either Shaak or Savage. Just informing you, because clearly you were unaware, that Savage's best "non-rage" feat is besting Plo Koon. You're more than welcome. thumb up

5. I'm sorry I can't fill the role of childhood hero for you any longer. Perhaps teacher would be more fitting.

carthage
Originally posted by ILS

5. I'm sorry I can't fill the role of childhood hero for you any longer. Perhaps teacher would be more fitting.

I died. laughing out loud

ares834
Wait... ILS does youtube vs matches? Anyone got a link?

ILS
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7imB9QanTySN-Lfae0SIQ

Zenwolf
Swords don't even, that can't possibly be you lol.

AncientPower
Originally posted by ILS
1. If you had an argument, you would have been debating for them. But I guess you didn't have one for either of those threads. I wonder how this one turns out.

Making arguments here is pointless, so why bother? you sign up for any number of the brigades here and wage endless ragefests to maintain your bias for one era or another, something I won't partake in, this is KMC Star Wars after all.

Originally posted by ILS
2. I can't hear you over the sound of all this ad revenue jingling in my pockets.

I think I'll take my $85,000 per year for writing whatever the **** I please.

Originally posted by ILS
3. It wasn't even, I agree - Savage was outnumbered. And he still won.

The context of the fight was not neutral for either of them, they both had disadvantages, accumulated over the story arc.

Originally posted by ILS
4. I don't hate either Shaak.

I might add this to my profile for future reference.

Originally posted by ILS

Childhood hero? hardly, merely a fan of a guy who could articulate his arguments well and backed it up with facts, a far cry from what I've seen here on KMC. Keeping up appearances are we?

ILS
Making arguments here is pointless, so why bother? you sign up for any number of the brigades here and wage endless ragefests to maintain your bias for one era or another, something I won't partake in, this is KMC Star Wars after all.

I think I'll take my $85,000 per year for writing whatever the **** I please.

The context of the fight was not neutral for either of them, they both had disadvantages, accumulated over the story arc.

I might add this to my profile for future reference.

Childhood hero? hardly, merely a fan of a guy who could articulate his arguments well and backed it up with facts, a far cry from what I've seen here on KMC. Keeping up appearances are we? But you always support characters you like, e.g Shaak, Exar. I'd call that arguing, would you not?

I could drop two videos and make twice that. Please give me a break with that ghetto income.

What disadvantages did Koon go into that fight with?

Please do. I have some good ones of you as well. big grin

Thanks for the compliments and views. You are dismissed.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ares834
Savage takes this.

thumb up

Savage solidly beating Plo Koon, Ventress and Adi Gallia (all 1 v 1 of course) is better than anything Shaak Ti has ever won. And anyone saying Plo Koon wasn't defeated or that HE was the one with any disadvanatges in that fight, is just grasping for straws.

Between his Monstrous Strength, Beastly TK and Warrior skills he'll take her. But I'm sure she'll give him a run for his money first.

|King Joker|
If Ventress couldn't beat him, (granted she only had one lightsaber), Shaak Ti's chances are very slim, to say the least.

If it was on Felucia, though, I'd give Ti the win.

Originally posted by ILS
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7imB9QanTySN-Lfae0SIQ You inspire me to keep going in life. Don't let people like AncientPower dampen your resolve and make you feel unworthy. You will always be the objectively best and smartest Star Wars debater out there. I salute you, sir.

ILS
Originally posted by |King Joker|
You inspire me to keep going in life. Don't let people like AncientPower dampen your resolve and make you feel unworthy. You will always be the objectively best and smartest Star Wars debater out there. I salute you, sir. http://i.imgur.com/WBwwroT.jpg

Beniboybling
Originally posted by ILS
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7imB9QanTySN-Lfae0SIQ It all makes sense now.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I flipped shit when I found out, tbh.

|King Joker|
just jealous you can't reach the height of perfection tbh

carthage
I honestly found Evannova's videos far more balanced, ILS just comes across as selfish and self promoting in his videos.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by carthage
I honestly found Evannova's videos far more balanced, ILS just comes across as selfish and self promoting in his videos. but ILS is sexy?

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by ILS
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7imB9QanTySN-Lfae0SIQ

If you are really who you say you are. Come out with a new versus vid quickly and that Vader vs Kun video is just wrong.

EmperorSidious2
The duel with Plo he was distracted trying to warn an enemy and he ripped his mask off.

Shaak it and ventress are not on the same level. Shaak is definitely better than ventress.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
The duel with Plo he was distracted trying to warn an enemy and he ripped his mask off.

Bull crap. He'd already been kicked in the head and on to the floor. And since when does shouting a warning stop a Jedi defending themselves? Didn't stop Qui-Gon defending himself against Maul.

Opress beat Plo fair and square ( if anything it was unfair on Opress). People need to deal with it.

McP
^
+1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.