Emperor Vitiate vs. Dooku and Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
All characters in peak incarnations. I made this thread a while ago and most went with the duo. Who wins this time?

Trocity
Vitiate without much trouble.

EmperorSidious2
I think Dooku can hold vitiate off in terms of lightning and maul,can use his telekenisis or better speed could get around him and then each serving as a distraction for the other would eventually overwhelm him. Also, dooku is one of the most powerful force weilder said of all time and can match vitiate while maul can serve as a distraction and vice versa. I to with the team.

DarthAnt66
Agreed. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
There we go.

NewGuy01
It's hard to say how much of a difference numbers make against these high powered sorcerer-types, tbh.

Angelalex242
I'm not exactly a Vitiate fan, but I don't think Dooku and Maul can close fast enough to kill him.

To clarify, Vitiate is HOSED in Sabers...but that only matters if they can get in saber range.

NewGuy01
Even if they did, they'd just get blown away again ala Revan. If you need help visualizing, think Maul and Savage. Vitiate can prolly handle this, though again, it's hard to say how numbers affect a battle like this imo.

S_W_LeGenD
Emperor Vitiate stomps.

Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
I think Dooku can hold vitiate off in terms of lightning and maul,can use his telekenisis or better speed could get around him and then each serving as a distraction for the other would eventually overwhelm him. Also, dooku is one of the most powerful force weilder said of all time and can match vitiate while maul can serve as a distraction and vice versa. I to with the team.
Utter nonsense.

Vitiate can disorient and/or break them with just his telepathic abilities. Vitiate's more potent powers would wreck and/or kill them.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Even if they did, they'd just get blown away again ala Revan. If you need help visualizing, think Maul and Savage. Vitiate can prolly handle this, though again, it's hard to say how numbers affect a battle like this imo.

Don't forget that Dooku and possibly maul are more powerful than Revan. Dooku I know is especially more powerful than Revan. Also Dooku can at the very least hold off vitiate even for a short time while maul sneaks around vitiate and uses his own telekenisis and I don't think he can let up focus not while he is fighting Dooku with lightning and then Dooku can just use his TK which is very powerful.

NewGuy01
Don't forget that Dooku and possibly Maul are more powerful than Revan. Dooku I know is especially more powerful than Revan.

Probably not.

How?

I would call this ridiculous, but then again, T3-M4.

DarthAnt66
Don't forget that Dooku and possibly maul are more powerful than Revan. Dooku I know is especially more powerful than Revan. Also Dooku can at the very least hold off vitiate even for a short time while maul sneaks around vitiate and uses his own telekenisis and I don't think he can let up focus not while he is fighting Dooku with lightning and then Dooku can just use his TK which is very powerful.
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Agreed. thumb up

carthage
Vitiate summons the spirit of Darth Bane, and Maul and Dooku kill themselves for being apart of his Sith line

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Emperor Vitiate stomps.

Utter nonsense.

Vitiate can disorient and/or break them with just his telepathic abilities. Vitiate's more potent powers would wreck and/or kill them.

I understand vitiate powers are strong but they definitely can't penetrate someone of dooku said level of skill in telepathy and also maul has displayed noticeable resistance against telepathic powers. Also you may say it's speculation but just because vitiate can brainwash Revan doesn't mean he can brain wash the team as the team are arguably more powrful individually in their primes as force weilder than Revan. Also the Sith Lords that vitiate brainwashed we don't know the very specifics of each so it would be speculation if we say he can brainwash them as Dooku and maul could be more powerful than each. You grossly overestimate vitiate.

DarthAnt66
Agreed. thumb up

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Probably not.

How?

I would call this ridiculous, but then again, T3-M4.

I don't see why you think it's wrong to think Dooku and maul are more powrful or at the least comparable to Revan. Really Dooku is actually more powerful, he displays better TK feats to my knowledge and his lightning is actually pretty strong.

I know vitiate is poweful but so to is Dooku. The only person who could immediantly overpower Dooku in lightning would be sidiosu and I believe vitiate to be lower than Sidious. So I,would say that Dooku could,at the very least hold his lightning against vitiate while maul can use his own telekinetic attacks and while he is distracted with one of the other the other could use lightning or TK to,off balance him. Maul is definitely the fastest of the three and Dooku can definitely match mauls speed p. Vitiate could but it wouldn't help as the tow would be off balancing and eventually overpowering.

I don't what that means but it sounds almost as peculiar as you.

DarthAnt66
Agreed. thumb up

FreshestSlice
I've honestly never seen someone so all over the place with their...placings.

S_W_LeGenD

Stigma
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
All characters in peak incarnations. I made this thread a while ago and most went with the duo. Who wins this time?
Depends for how long Viti can hold off Dooku's awesome beard. If not for long, he gets mauled.

DarthAnt66

Hero of Python
Dooku and Revan are fairly close...though I'd give the former an edge in sabers and the latter an edge in the force.

Seeing as Vitiate nearly lost to Revan and Exile, I say team has a great shot here. Unlike Exile, Maul or Dooku won't hesitate to go for the killing blow in order to save their ally.

Selenial
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I've honestly never seen someone so all over the place with their...placings.

Really?

Vitiate > Mortis, Vitiate > Sidious, Nyriss > Dooku, Malgus = Sidious, Kao Cen Darach = Windu, Vitiate > Luke, Bane = Yoda, HOT > Yoda and more were all statements made on this forum.

This guy's pretty standard at this point.

carthage
Lol @ Nyriss being above Malgus and Dooku

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Hero of Python
Dooku and Revan are fairly close...though I'd give the former an edge in sabers and the latter an edge in the force.

Seeing as Vitiate nearly lost to Revan and Exile, I say team has a great shot here. Unlike Exile, Maul or Dooku won't hesitate to go for the killing blow in order to save their ally.
Vitiate didn't nearly lost to that duo. Revan and T3-M4 got the opportunity to engage Vitiate in combat while Lord Scourge and Meetra Surik contended with the Imperial Guard; Vitiate mortally wounded Revan and destroyed T3-M4. And Vitiate was also likely to defeat the trio of Revan, Scourge, and Meetra.

Meetra got the opportunity to attack Vitiate from afar using saber throw technique, but this was made possible by the fact that Vitiate was preoccupied with Revan during this moment. When the aforementioned trio stood face-to-face against Vitiate, the latter was confident that he would defeat them.

Selenial
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Vitiate didn't nearly lost to that duo. Revan and T3-M4 got the opportunity to engage Vitiate in combat while Lord Scourge and Meetra Surik contended with the Imperial Guard; Vitiate mortally wounded Revan and destroyed T3-M4. And Vitiate was also likely to defeat the trio of Revan, Scourge, and Meetra.

Meetra got the opportunity to attack Vitiate from afar using saber throw technique, but this was made possible by the fact that Vitiate was preoccupied with Revan during this moment. When the aforementioned trio stood face-to-face against Vitiate, the latter was confident that he would defeat them.

TL;DR: Vitiate nearly being decapitated totally isn't him nearly losing, and the fact that cocky Sith is cocky means he'd obviously have won.

Sinious
Sel, Scourge himself believed that they would lose if they engaged the Emperor. That's why he decided to take his chance with the vision(HoT) he saw.

SIDIOUS 66
So this is novel Vitiate?

EmperorSidious2

carthage
thumb up

DarthAnt66
Revan being more powerful than Dooku is speculation and a case could be made for both but if the two met and only had a force duel
I agree. The motion Revan > Dooku is lolworthy.

Dooku I believe would come out the victor as he is regarded by the greatest of all time as a very powerful force weilder.
thumb up Revan has no quotes saying he is powerful or among the greatest in history.

Revan by contrast is weak to telepathic attacks his force barrier may not be as strong. So overall it's speculation, however a case could be made for both.
Obviously. Revan has no telepathic defense feats at all.

DarthAnt66
EmperorSidious2, IMO Revan has strong to telepathic attacks because Revan is very smart. He is smart so he can put up his Force Barrier for a long time and beat Dooku. Nothing can beat a Force Barrier shield because they are created by the FORCE ITSELF. IMO that is how Revan will win.

EmperorSidious2
EmperorSidious2, IMO Revan has strong to telepathic attacks because Revan is very smart. He is smart so he can put up his Force Barrier for a long time and beat Dooku. Nothing can beat a Force Barrier shield because they are created by the FORCE ITSELF. IMO that is how Revan will win.

A force Barrier can be broken if the opposing force is strong enough. Dooku is definitely strong enough to break through Revans force wall. So you make it sound like Dooku is dumb and has no force powers when Ina ctuallity he surpasses Revan in the force. His TK and lightning are very powerful and can tear through force barriers. If that were the case than why wouldn't Anakin always win against Dooku or obi wan always gets ragdolled easily. There force shields can be penetrated by THE FORCE ITSELF.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
So this is novel Vitiate?

Peak Incarnation.

DarthAnt66
A force Barrier can be broken if the opposing force is strong enough. Dooku is definitely strong enough to break through Revans force wall. So you make it sound like Dooku is dumb and has no force powers when Ina ctuallity he surpasses Revan in the force. His TK and lightning are very powerful and can tear through force barriers. If that were the case than why wouldn't Anakin always win against Dooku or obi wan always gets ragdolled easily. There force shields can be penetrated by THE FORCE ITSELF.
I agree in my opinion. What is you're UTube username mine is "StarWarsfan98" lets subscrib to eat other.

carthage
You want to eat him?

DarthAnt66
I mean "each" you need to stop be ing so PICKY.

U probeblie think Revan can beat Dooku.

EmperorSidious2
I agree in my opinion. What is you're UTube username mine is "StarWarsfan98" lets subscrib to eat other.

I don't have my own account I'm on someone else's. Sorry.

DarthAnt66
What is your phone number lez send pics.

EmperorSidious2
What is your phone number lez send pics.

I don't give private information like that on public forums, and I don't know you so let's keep this as KMC friends. Cool.

carthage
Vitiate gets two new Sith enforcers

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage

You're so hot these days.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by carthage

Dooku and Maul bring Sidious Vitiates head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.