Blade vs Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Two scenarios here...

They get all their gear for first round.

H2H only.

Who wins?

Genesis-Soldier
blade has better speed feats

i get the feeling winter soldier will take hold of the daywalkers sword, shatter it and try to feed it to him, hence entering the hand to hand where blade would win

quanchi112
Blade loses.

carver9
Based on?

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Based on? Blade films.

carver9
What does that mean? Why are go giving WS the nod here?

quanchi112
What does that mean? Why are go giving WS the nod here? Physically more impressive.
Drake beat the piss out of blade when he went true form on his ass.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Physically more impressive.
Drake beat the piss out of blade when he went true form on his ass.

no expression

Are you implying that Cap and WS is above Drake in his last form?

quanchi112
no expression

Are you implying that Cap and WS is above Drake in his last form? I am implying they would be more of a threat than blade was. Absolutely.

carver9
I am implying they would be more of a threat than blade was. Absolutely.

Blade beat Drake though and what are you basing this argument off of them being more impressive? Drake before his upgrades was faster than both Cap and WS. The guy saw a bullet in slowmo. Add on the amp and...

quanchi112
Blade beat Drake though and what are you basing this argument off of them being more impressive? Drake before his upgrades was faster than both Cap and WS. The guy saw a bullet in slowmo. Add on the amp and... He perceived a bullet and dodged. That's impressive but sword fighting blade does not suddenly translate into bullet time. Cap's feTs more than probe he can hurt Drake. Do not be silly here. The guy can block an attack from Thor with his shield. Drake just mauled blade is all.

carver9
He perceived a bullet and dodged. That's impressive but sword fighting blade does not suddenly translate into bullet time. Cap's feTs more than probe he can hurt Drake. Do not be silly here. The guy can block an attack from Thor with his shield. Drake just mauled blade is all.

Drake didn't maul Blade and who has Cap fought that makes you think he can even challenge Drake?

quanchi112
Drake didn't maul Blade and who has Cap fought that makes you think he can even challenge Drake? Drake mauled him in true form. Drake would not maul either of these characters in true form.

Mindset
Drake didn't maul Blade and who has Cap fought that makes you think he can even challenge Drake? Red Skull and Winter Soldier could give human form Drake a good fight, which is the only form Blade was able to contend with.

Once Drake transformed, he was beating the living shit out of Blade.

carver9
Edit

carver9
Edit

Mindset
https://youtu.be/W4sSuK7iGkE

So that's a maul? Blade landed about 13 to 14 hits whereas Drake landed 3. Look at these fight before judging and Drake would destroy Cap and WS, together. That's Deacon Frost.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
That's Deacon Frost. Oh carver.

What is he doing to himself ?

carver9
That's Deacon Frost.

I know. I edited it. Got my villains mixed up. Drake did maul him when he went true form. Same would happen to Cap. Hell, his true form slammed Blade and destroyed the entire room including the concrete beneath them.

quanchi112
I know. I edited it. Got my villains mixed up. Drake did maul him when he went true form. Same would happen to Cap. Hell, his true form slammed Blade and destroyed the entire room including the concrete beneath them. Watch what Thor's hammer did to the surroundings when cap's shield stopped it. Glad you admitted you were wrong and that Drake did indeed maul him via true form.

Juk3n
Blade has better speed feats and better durability feats, more skilled too. As for his strength in regards to Cap, it's arguable. Blade has the tools to win. If he gets his sword taken away from him then it's WS metal arm against Blade, and I don't know if hes got the strength to disable it with his bare hands.

Blade CAN win.

Arachnid1
Blade wins a little easier than Cap did.

Mindset
Originally posted by Juk3n
Blade has better speed feats and better durability feats, more skilled too. As for his strength in regards to Cap, it's arguable. Blade has the tools to win. If he gets his sword taken away from him then it's WS metal arm against Blade, and I don't know if hes got the strength to disable it with his bare hands.

Blade CAN win. Nah.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Blade wins a little easier than Cap did. Nah.

carver9
Quan,you don't believe the stuff you say.

quanchi112
Quan,you don't believe the stuff you say. Yes, I do. I can say the same to you. You're the same fool who mixed up deacon and Drake. Classic carver ignorance.

carver9
Yes, I do. I can say the same to you. You're the same fool who mixed up deacon and Drake. Classic carver ignorance.

Lol...I'm at work rush posting. I make mistakes, Quan. I knew you would post that once I submitted that reply. Stop trying to change the subject.

Genesis-Soldier
Nah.

Blade is a shit ton faster, he is more agile, can infact hold his own aginst being smashed through concrete and against freak's dracula... the winter soldier would piss his pants at this Sh*t where blade tanked all of this.

winter soldier loses boy and you can take your robtard whooped ass and go cry in a corner with your saggy titted voldermort

quanchi112
Lol...I'm at work rush posting. I make mistakes, Quan. I knew you would post that once I submitted that reply. Stop trying to change the subject. You said he didn't maul blade and posted evidence of another character proving you had no idea who Drake was until you made yourself look ignorant. You already lost,

quanchi112
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
Blade is a shit ton faster, he is more agile, can infact hold his own aginst being smashed through concrete and against freak's dracula... the winter soldier would piss his pants at this Sh*t where blade tanked all of this.

winter soldier loses boy and you can take your robtard whooped ass and go cry in a corner with your saggy titted voldermort False. Blade gets worked over. Cap would wreck his ass harder too.

Horus1
Isn't Cap's shield like designed to absorb impacts? Isn't that why he cradled himself when he jumped out of the elevator in TWS where his body was all on the shield? Doesn't Thor hold back when he fights mortals? The impact was impressive, but if Thor wasn't holding back, that's way out of character. It's not like he knew that the shield would do what it did. I don't know, personally I'd go with Blade imo. Similar stats to Cap, plus I feel he's faster, and more skilled with more lethal weaponry. This is all my opinion though.

Surtur
If Thor holds back when he fights mortals he has a questionable perception of how durable people are supposed to be. Thor had no idea what Caps shield was, make no mistake: Thor flat out tried to murder Captain America in that instance and NOBODY said a thing. Look at the forest afterwards, that hit was meant to pulverize Cap. Thor was mortal before, he knows how frail they are, so I don't even think we can just say Thor is ignorant to how weak people are.

It's not surprising Thor tried to kill Cap, think about where he comes from and who he was raised by? His father has bi polar disorder. One movie he is all against war, the next movie he is the opposite. When you're raised by a bi polar god you're going to turn out wrong.

Horus1
Originally posted by Surtur
If Thor holds back when he fights mortals he has a questionable perception of how durable people are supposed to be. Thor had no idea what Caps shield was, make no mistake: Thor flat out tried to murder Captain America in that instance and NOBODY said a thing. Look at the forest afterwards, that hit was meant to pulverize Cap. Thor was mortal before, he knows how frail they are, so I don't even think we can just say Thor is ignorant to how weak people are.

It's not surprising Thor tried to kill Cap, think about where he comes from and who he was raised by? His father has bi polar disorder. One movie he is all against war, the next movie he is the opposite. When you're raised by a bi polar god you're going to turn out wrong.

Fair enough, and that was quite funny (I needed it, and thanks). Though you make a good point. I do realize the damage left by the hit, but I think I lost something in my point. The shield was designed to be nigh invulnerable, and absorb impacts. So it was my belief that other posters were trying to make it a durability feat for Cap, when it's just a durability feat for the shield. I totally get what your saying, it just seemed a little out of character for Thor to be that murderous, when he knows what is to be human, and knows the limitations there within.

Surtur
Oh yeah you are right it's not a durability feat for Cap. If Cap himself were that durable he wouldn't even need the shield. Cap himself isn't even bullet proof.

Kotor3
Good battle but Blade wins. Blade is the more skilled combatant here.

Time Immemorial
Based on?

TWS Wins because he's a maniac.

Cry about it too.

Arachnid1

It's not surprising Thor tried to kill Cap, think about where he comes from and who he was raised by? His father has bi polar disorder. One movie he is all against war, the next movie he is the opposite. When you're raised by a bi polar god you're going to turn out wrong. Thor probably assumed he was a super powered individual himself. His fight with Iron Man proved Tony could take a hit, and this was a teammate of his. If this guy had the balls to jump in between too "powered" individuals, he likely wasn't a normal human.

Robtard
Nah, I've said the same thing before. Thor completely lost his shit and tried to murder Cap.

Thor would have had no way of knowing Cap's shield would absorb and deflect the tremendous force of him bringing Mjolnir down. Even if Thor somehow knew Cap was more than a regular human, Cap would have likely been crushed from that massive attack if his shield was steel or another regular metal.

#muderousthor

Mindset
Thor probably assumed he was a super powered individual himself. His fight with Iron Man proved Tony could take a hit, and this was a teammate of his. If this guy had the balls to jump in between too "powered" individuals, he likely wasn't a normal human. Why would Thor assume someone was super human?

Time Immemorial
Thor probably assumed he was a super powered individual himself. His fight with Iron Man proved Tony could take a hit, and this was a teammate of his. If this guy had the balls to jump in between too "powered" individuals, he likely wasn't a normal human.

Only way to assume Thor knew what he was doing, was Heimdall told him anout the shield, as Heimdall is the only one who can see everything in the universe. Since we have no proof or screen feats to suggest that, we have to assume Thor lost his shit.

Surtur
Thor probably assumed he was a super powered individual himself. His fight with Iron Man proved Tony could take a hit, and this was a teammate of his. If this guy had the balls to jump in between too "powered" individuals, he likely wasn't a normal human.

But super powered people come in all shapes and sizes. Tony was wearing a suit of armor. Cap was wearing a spandex suit, had to use a parachute to even get down, and had a shield. I don't know why Thor saw this and thought "he can probably survive a hit that can level an entire forest just with the shockwave alone".

Cap told him to put the hammer down and he responded with a murder attempt. The scary thing is Thor is STILL more worthy then all the Avengers when it comes to being able to wield mjolnir. One might think well "maybe you have to be a murderous dick to wield it" but Cap clearly moved it a tad in the latest film. That actually makes everyone in the Avengers look like terrible people.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Robtard
Nah, I've said the same thing before. Thor completely lost his shit and tried to murder Cap.

Thor would have had no way of knowing Cap's shield would absorb and deflect the tremendous force of him bringing Mjolnir down. Even if Thor somehow knew Cap was more than a regular human, Cap would have likely been crushed from that massive attack if his shield was steel or another regular metal.

#muderousthor

Why would Thor assume someone was super human?

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Only way to assume Thor knew what he was doing, was Heimdall told him anout the shield, as Heimdall is the only one who can see everything in the universe. Since we have no proof or screen feats to suggest that, we have to assume Thor lost his shit.

But super powered people come in all shapes and sizes. Tony was wearing a suit of armor. Cap was wearing a spandex suit, had to use a parachute to even get down, and had a shield. I don't know why Thor saw this and thought "he can probably survive a hit that can level an entire forest just with the shockwave alone".

Cap told him to put the hammer down and he responded with a murder attempt. The scary thing is Thor is STILL more worthy then all the Avengers when it comes to being able to wield mjolnir. One might think well "maybe you have to be a murderous dick to wield it" but Cap clearly moved it a tad in the latest film. That actually makes everyone in the Avengers look like terrible people.

I don't remember you guys complaining when Thor went to Jotunheim and started hammering out on the poor Frostgiants. He takes a trip to Midgard and hammers out some humans though, and everyone loses their $hit.

Racists. Every single one of you are racists.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SxbUfhBHmdU/UPUBL0f_M0I/AAAAAAAAXyI/e0LnpS7cVnk/s640/Pardon+me+for+being+born+into+a+nation+of+racists.png

KuRuPT Thanosi
I don't get my people are so perplexed that Thor could've viewed Cap as a super hero with super powers. That seems entirely plausible to me. He would know that it would likely take super powered beings to capture and hold Loki. Then when he proceeds to fight IM at first, he would then gather that he first assumption is correct. There are super powered beings who captured him and were holding him. He saw cap there.. so why wouldn't he assume he's also super powered? Seems like a logical line of progression to me.

Mindset
Just watched the scene again, Cap did jump down from a tree a long distance from the ground w/o being harmed, so maybe Thor thought he was super human from that.

Not that he would know what level of super human he was, if Cap had a normal shield he would have been killed so...

Anyway, I thought they really thought that much into the scene when they were making it.

Time Immemorial
I don't remember you guys complaining when Thor went to Jotunheim and started hammering out on the poor Frostgiants. He takes a trip to Midgard and hammers out some humans though, and everyone loses their $hit.

Racists. Every single one of you are racists.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SxbUfhBHmdU/UPUBL0f_M0I/AAAAAAAAXyI/e0LnpS7cVnk/s640/Pardon+me+for+being+born+into+a+nation+of+racists.png

Agreed, we are.

I have no problem with him Killing anyone...

Surtur
I have no problem with him actually killing Cap to be honest. But make no mistake Cap did nothing to show he could survive a hit of that level. Like I said, his dad was both bi polar and only had one eye. A nasty combination.

Mindset
In all seriousness, Cap would probably catch Mjolnir and shove it through Thor's hippy face.

Then he'd summon a flock of bald eagles to eat the corpse while Bruce Springsteen sings the National Anthem off in the distance.

Genesis-Soldier
blade has the speed to take over winter soldier
look at the fight between the two messangers of the vampire nation in Blade 2

Mindset
I looked.

Bucky eats them alive.

Genesis-Soldier
your blind, bucky has never moved anywere near that fast

quanchi112
your blind, bucky has never moved anywere near that fast Blade dies. He should have paid those taxes, boy.

Genesis-Soldier
blades speed and skill is more than enough to woop winter soldier, he just has a harder time in the hand to hand

quanchi112
blades speed and skill is more than enough to woop winter soldier, he just has a harder time in the hand to hand Nah. Drake humiliated him in his true form. Blade is overrated.

Genesis-Soldier
and yet he won,

quanchi112
and yet he won, Due to aid. He was screwed one on one. Watch the film.

carver9
Due to aid. He was screwed one on one. Watch the film.

Can Winter Soldier beat Drake?

Time Immemorial
Can Winter Soldier beat Drake?

No. Lol...

quanchi112
Can Winter Soldier beat Drake? He'd do better than Blade. smile

carver9
He'd do better than Blade. smile

So you think Winter Soldier can affect Drake in his true form?

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
No. Lol...

Lol...everyone knows this. Quan is being Quan right now.

quanchi112
So you think Winter Soldier can affect Drake in his true form? More so than blade in that scene.

quanchi112
Lol...everyone knows this. Quan is being Quan right now. You are overrating blade to hilarity right now.

carver9
More so than blade in that scene.

Blade is stronger, faster, and more durable than Winter Soldier. He fights better as well. Would you like to compare fts?

quanchi112
Blade is stronger, faster, and more durable than Winter Soldier. He fights better as well. Would you like to compare fts? No, he is not. Feel free to list examples.

Time Immemorial
Lol...everyone knows this. Quan is being Quan right now.
Carver is always Carver though.

Golgo13
Blade.

carver9
No, he is not. Feel free to list examples.

I said compare fts, not me just posting fts.

quanchi112
I said compare fts, not me just posting fts. So you back down already. Remember when you thought deacon frost was drake. You were caught and tried the quick edit. Good times.

carver9
So you back down already. Remember when you thought deacon frost was drake. You were caught and tried the quick edit. Good times.

So you're changing the subject? Again I ask, are WE comparing fts since you seem so confident or will it just be me posting showings? Let me know.

quanchi112
So you're changing the subject? Again I ask, are WE comparing fts since you seem so confident or will it just be me posting showings? Let me know. You claimed you'd post feats. I accepted. You backed down.

carver9
You claimed you'd post feats. I accepted. You backed down.

This is a waste of time. Whenever you're ready to back your character without just speaking whatever pops up in your head, let me know.

quanchi112
This is a waste of time. Whenever you're ready to back your character without just speaking whatever pops up in your head, let me know. I never said I was going to post feats. I don't care to YouTube hunt for the thread. You suggested you would so I said do it. You backed down. Shame.

Golgo13
Blade is stronger, faster, and more durable than Winter Soldier. He fights better as well. Would you like to compare fts?

Pretty much.

carver9
I never said I was going to post feats. I don't care to YouTube hunt for the thread. You suggested you would so I said do it. You backed down. Shame.

Let me know when you're ready.

Surtur
Blade technically should be a bullet timer since Frost was and prior to his Blood God form Frost did not seem more powerful then Blade. But then Blade never actually used any speed on that level that I recall.

quanchi112
Let me know when you're ready. If you want to post feats do it, skank.

Golgo13
Let me know when you're ready.

He never will be.

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
He never will be.

Nope. I don't trust his confidence in regards to his votes on ALL character's he backs. False representation.

quanchi112
Nope. I don't trust his confidence in regards to his votes on ALL character's he backs. False representation. Which characters ? Name them.

Genesis-Soldier
This is a waste of time. Whenever you're ready to back your character without just speaking whatever pops up in your head, let me know.

you never "claimed" to post feats,quan is scared so he wants you to go first.

HE wont post feats (learned this in Jason Vs Freddy) because he usally doesn't have them and claims to know all when he realy just googles this shit

quanchi112
you never "claimed" to post feats,quan is scared so he wants you to go first.

HE wont post feats (learned this in Jason Vs Freddy) because he usally doesn't have them and claims to know all when he realy just googles this shit Based on ?

How about if I link to a thread I post proof you leave the board for a week and admit you were wrong. Deal ?

Genesis-Soldier
based on the fact you always want people to post their feats first so you can try and degrade them

no deal you are trying to get rid of me because i speak the truth

Genesis-Soldier
i may not be as experienced as robtard but i am getting better you slimy bugger

quanchi112
based on the fact you always want people to post their feats first so you can try and degrade them

no deal you are trying to get rid of me because i speak the truth If what you say is true I'll post three threads where I post evidence. Take the deal or else to concede to being a liar.

Genesis-Soldier
go for it

Genesis-Soldier
i concede to nothing and take no deal now hurry up and prepare to be whooped

quanchi112
i concede to nothing and take no deal now hurry up and prepare to be whooped So you're a liar. Good to know you say things you just make up.

I'm amazing.

Genesis-Soldier
your arragent

you just fight like an 8 year old because robtard isnt here to smack your arse

quanchi112
your arragent

you just fight like an 8 year old because robtard isnt here to smack your arse Youre arrogant.

I have one for you.

You're stupid like Robbie. Must be a cousin.

Genesis-Soldier
you have an 8 year old for me.... no onder your idols prefer little boys

Genesis-Soldier
were you touched as a child ?

its okay to talk about this quan

whe are here for you

quanchi112
you have an 8 year old for me.... no onder your idols prefer little boys Robbie is that you ?

quanchi112

whe are here for you You are rather obvious, Roberta.

Golgo13

whe are here for you

laughing out loud

Genesis-Soldier
okay so after watching winter soldier on foxtel i can now say

GO SUCK A FAT D*CK quan, rogers best speed feats where taking down the mercenaries under the freeway and ontop of the helicarriers. Blades speed feats absolutely rek with a capital T (rekT) winter soldiers

Genesis-Soldier
rogers had better speed feats then winter soldiers, and yet blade beats rogers in speed

Werewolf582
Blade wins

Genesis-Soldier
^ exactly

quanchi112

GO SUCK A FAT D*CK quan, rogers best speed feats where taking down the mercenaries under the freeway and ontop of the helicarriers. Blades speed feats absolutely rek with a capital T (rekT) winter soldiers Blade loses despite your fanboyism.

carver9

GO SUCK A FAT D*CK quan, rogers best speed feats where taking down the mercenaries under the freeway and ontop of the helicarriers. Blades speed feats absolutely rek with a capital T (rekT) winter soldiers

All of blades stats are better.

Surtur
All of blades stats are better.

Not his patriotism stat.

thecomedian2
Blade wins

Trackz
Probably Blade.

movie Blade's best strength feat is on display in that Drake fight. He windmill kicks Drake through the air out of a window and into an adjacent building. We see exactly how much Drake weighs in the next scene when he tackles Blade out of the air and the impact is that of several tons of force.

Winter Soldier never really displayed that much strength, I mean Captain America was eating punches from his mechanical arm like they were nothing. What was WS greatest Strength feat? cracking concrete with a punch? Doesn't really rank comparatively.

Speedwise, neither WS or Cap has ever fought someone as fast as Drake, Nomak (the most debatable), or Frost.

Durability shouldn't be a question. WS never displayed any accelerated healing.

carver9
I wouldn't say that wae Blade best strength ft.

Trackz
I wouldn't say that wae Blade best strength ft.

from the movies? what do you think is? I haven't seen them in a while.

carver9
Originally posted by Trackz
from the movies? what do you think is? I haven't seen them in a while.

The first part of this clip he kicks someone into a couple of inch steel door casually and knocks said door down. It's in the beginning as soon as you start the clip.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kM7ZhM2ufFg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.