Kao Cen Darach vs Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Selenial
Force, Sabers, All out.

Discuss smokin'

ILS
Pfft, yeah, let me know when Mace Windu can take on one of the greatest warriors in Vitiate's Empire and one of the greatest Inquisitors in his Empire at the same time while wielding a regular saber AND a saberstaff. Windu would probably cut himself in half and Malgus is so badass he would kill him quicker than Darach.

S_W_LeGenD
This should be a good fight.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by ILS
Pfft, yeah, let me know when Mace Windu can take on one of the greatest warriors in Vitiate's Empire and one of the greatest Inquisitors in his Empire at the same time while wielding a regular saber AND a saberstaff. Windu would probably cut himself in half and Malgus is so badass he would kill him quicker than Darach. thumb up

EmperorSidious2
Windu. His force powers are greater than Daraches. He knows all seven styles to a higher degree most likely. Daraches biggest fear is being able to barely best a featless Vindican, while Windu has much better feats.

Trocity
Vindican was a Sith Lord and likely just as good as someone like Darth Maul. Malgus at that point was also one of the best Sith in the Empire, and as you can see, was better than his master. Do you really think Mace could perform that well against two Darth Mauls?

Kao stomps.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Trocity
Vindican was a Sith Lord and likely just as good as someone like Darth Maul. Malgus at that point was also one of the best Sith in the Empire, and as you can see, was better than his master. Do you really think Mace could perform that well against two Darth Mauls?

Kao stomps.

Actually he was one of thousands of sith who during that time were not just known for there abilities with a lightsaber. Also even if they were what proof do you have that any of them could rival Mace Windu. Also Windu has better feats, and vaapad to use against Vindican if they fought and his force powers are no doubt greater. Yes I do believe he could. If he is known to be the equal to Dooku and Yoda than I have no doubt that he could take on Vindican and Malgus who by that time wasn't he still an apprentice.

So while I admit that both are skilled it certainly will not be a stomp for Kao but for Mace.

carthage
thumb up

SunRazer
Kao slaughters through unorthodoxy. What does Vaapad have on a lightsaber + double-bladed lightsaber, tbh? Unprecedented talent FTW.

EmperorSidious2
This must be a joke where did he having a double saber come into play. Where does it say he gets one. Lol

Angelalex242
Sam L Jackson's got this one.

Selenial
This was every bit as entertaining as id hoped, but in entirely different ways...

SunRazer
Well, being sensible, Mace pretty easily.

Col. Valerian
Windu wins. Not so easily tho.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.