Hulk vs Chronicle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Hulk

vs

Andrew

Fight in the city

carver9
Hulk kills him.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk kills him.

Doubtful

Andrew Tk's him to infinity and beyond.

TheVaultDweller
Depends... if CIS/PIS is active, Andrew will inevitably do something stupid that allows the Hulk to get his hands on him and murder him. Guy was powerful, but somewhat of an idiot. He nearly KO'd himself in the final fight by flying backwards into a street light that was shorting out, almost electrocuting himself, IIRC.

Also, while powerful, Andrew's best offensive feat is probably flinging that bus and releasing that wave that knocked all the police cars and people back, which is not quite enough to KO the Hulk. Could definitely BFR him though. If he can chuck a bus like he did, he can definitely toss the Hulk.

Would be interesting to see how he would be affected by thunder clap though.

Time Immemorial
If he suspends hulk in mid air and the just finds a large piece of metal and rams it through hulks head, I think its game over.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
If he suspends hulk in mid air and the just finds a large piece of metal and rams it through hulks head, I think its game over. Having the force to impale the Hulk is easier said than done

I suppose he can just keep Hulk suspended. A thunder clap wont do anything but generate a gust of wind like in the Incredible Hulk. I don't think he can hurt Hulk, but Hulk cant hurt him either.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Having the force to impale the Hulk is easier said than done

I suppose he can just keep Hulk suspended. A thunder clap wont do anything but generate a gust of wind like in the Incredible Hulk. I don't think he can hurt Hulk, but Hulk cant hurt him either.

Andrew was detailed enough to pull certain teeth out of someones mouth, so I see him being able to pull hulk's teeth out, since we know they can come out, and pushing the metal through his mouth and severing his spine/head/brain. Or he pulls his eyes out and pushes metal through his sockets.

TheVaultDweller
Still think BFR would be easier. He threw that bus almost casually. Based on that toss, he could throw Hulk, who should weigh much less, totally out of the city. But yeah, only way Hulk could actually win is if you allow for PIS/CIS. Because Andrew was stupid in that movie.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Still think BFR would be easier. He threw that bus almost casually. Based on that toss, he could throw Hulk, who should weigh much less, totally out of the city. But yeah, only way Hulk could actually win is if you allow for PIS/CIS. Because Andrew was stupid in that movie.

What if Andrew shoved metal up his nose, into his brain. Or pulled Hulks brain out through his nose?

carver9
If Thor or Ironman can't break Hulk skin, Andrew isn't either. Hulk would power through anything Andrew does and cream him. This is a non fight.

Time Immemorial
If Thor or Ironman can't break Hulk skin, Andrew isn't either. Hulk would power through anything Andrew does and cream him. This is a non fight.

How does one "power through" if they are suspended in mid air?

Abomination broke his skin with little effort. Last time I checked Thor didn't use sharp objects.

Besides going through his mouth or nose does not take piercing his skin.

TheVaultDweller
What if Andrew shoved metal up his nose, into his brain. Or pulled Hulks brain out through his nose?

Well, I am personally not 100% sure that he has the juice to do those things or cause serious physical harm to the Hulk. Hurt? Sure. But in a meaningful way? Not so sure. I'm just following the line of reason I feel is the most sure to get him the win. Not saying he couldn't do it the other way, but there is room for doubt to me. Which is why I was saying BFR. We know for a fact he is strong enough to toss the Hulk a very long distance away if he wanted to.

Hulk has no way to utilize his strength while suspended in mid air. If it was 2003 Hulk, who literally grew as he got more angry, he might have gotten big and heavy enough to cause Andrew problems after a while, but Andrew should have no problem keeping current Hulk suspended.

Surtur
How does one "power through" if they are suspended in mid air?

Abomination broke his skin with little effort. Last time I checked Thor didn't use sharp objects.

Besides going through his mouth or nose does not take piercing his skin.

Given how durable Hulk is don't you feel that saying Abomination broke his skin says more about Abomination and how hard he hits and less about whether or not Andrew can hurt him?

Also didn't Banner say he put a bullet in his brain and Hulk spit it back out? Why is jabbing metal in his brain going to do something?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
Given how durable Hulk is don't you feel that saying Abomination broke his skin says more about Abomination and how hard he hits and less about whether or not Andrew can hurt him?

Also didn't Banner say he put a bullet in his brain and Hulk spit it back out? Why is jabbing metal in his brain going to do something?

Wasnt even a hit from Abom, he was holding Hulk and dug his elbow that had a spike in it, into his chest. I don't think that's above anything Andrew can do casually tossing busses around with his power.

Surtur
Wasnt even a hit from Abom, he was holding Hulk and dug his elbow that had a spike in it, into his chest. I don't think that's above anything Andrew can do casually tossing busses around with his power.

But you also realize that Hulk from the last two Avengers movies has feats a lot better then the one from the Norton movie right? Just his recent showing versus Iron Man in the latest movie. Or heck his one shoting the giant space dragon from the first Avengers, all above anything he did in other films.

Time Immemorial
But you also realize that Hulk from the last two Avengers movies has feats a lot better then the one from the Norton movie right? Just his recent showing versus Iron Man in the latest movie. Or heck his one shoting the giant space dragon from the first Avengers, all above anything he did in other films.

Agreed.

But some people like Carver think, Hulk can "power through" even if suspended in mid air. Its that kinda of fanboy immaturity that needs to be addressed.

I think if Andrew did suspend him and took a sharp object and punched it through the back of his head, its not going to be pretty.

FrothByte
Andrew suspends him in air then dumps him in a lake and drowns him.

Henry_Pym
Hulk stomps him out, and a mega lol at calling the thunder clap a "gust of wind" it moved the helicopter it was next to.

Andrew never lifted anything as strong as the hulk, he has a better chance of dying of a nosebleed than hurting hulk.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Andrew never lifted anything as strong as the hulk, he has a better chance of dying of a nosebleed than hurting hulk.

Seriously? Hulk's strength is utterly irrelevant when being lifted. Only his mass is. And Andrew can casually lift and toss buses, so he can easily lift the Hulk.

ares834
Andrew drowns Hulk in a lake.

carver9
Seriously? Hulk's strength is utterly irrelevant when being lifted. Only his mass is. And Andrew can casually lift and toss buses, so he can easily lift the Hulk.

Andrew TK is physical. Hulk can most Def overpower it.

Surtur
I'm not saying he can't lift Hulk up and keep him from attacking, but again I wonder..Banner put a bullet in his head and Hulk spit it out. Can you really just drown someone like that?

Time Immemorial

Oh so hulk can fly now? TK is not physical, genius...

TheVaultDweller

And exactly how is Hulk overpowering floating in the air?

Time Immemorial

I guess when he fell from the helli carrier and got KO'd he overpowered gravity too..

TheVaultDweller
I guess when he fell from the helli carrier and got KO'd he overpowered gravity too..

He was holding back obviously. stick out tongue

Arachnid1
Hulk stomps him out, and a mega lol at calling the thunder clap a "gust of wind" it moved the helicopter it was next to.

Andrew never lifted anything as strong as the hulk, he has a better chance of dying of a nosebleed than hurting hulk. Lmao except it didn't move the helicopter. It did, however, push the people at the windows backwards. I don't see a gust of wind doing much to Andrew.

I originally thought it would be a stalemate because they cant do anything to each other. I wasn't being very imaginative.

Originally posted by ares834
Andrew drowns Hulk in a lake.

Andrew wins 10/10.

ShadowFyre
The kid can win a clean sweep if he plays smart. If Hulk gets within arms reach, or is able to catch him with one thrown object its over.

Bad match for Hulk IMO. Just because Andrew cannot only keep away from him indefinitely, he can lure him into bad situations and set a trap. Once again, only if he plays it smart which Andrew wasn't exactly shown to do.

Robtard
Hulk makes an impromptu spear and throws it through Andrew's stupid emo face. /thread

juggerman

By punching it. Duh.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by juggerman
By punching it. Duh.

He would do something like that and overpower air. Rmemeber cad carver said Hulk can "power through" anything.

marwash22
spite thread.

FrothByte
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
The kid can win a clean sweep if he plays smart. If Hulk gets within arms reach, or is able to catch him with one thrown object its over.

Bad match for Hulk IMO. Just because Andrew cannot only keep away from him indefinitely, he can lure him into bad situations and set a trap. Once again, only if he plays it smart which Andrew wasn't exactly shown to do.

Nah, Andrew is pretty tough on his own. Those shields of his can take quite a beating. Though I don't think he's as tough as Hulk, I think he'd survive a few hits from Hulk.

Henry_Pym
Seriously? Hulk's strength is utterly irrelevant when being lifted. Only his mass is. And Andrew can casually lift and toss buses, so he can easily lift the Hulk. lol so he will immobilize him? If hulk keeps straining against him it is the same as gravity pulling him down. We know heavy objects cause him physical stress.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Lmao except it didn't move the helicopter. It did, however, push the people at the windows backwards. I don't see a gust of wind doing much to Andrew.

I originally thought it would be a stalemate because they cant do anything to each other. I wasn't being very imaginative.

Andrew wins 10/10. watch the movie again

Robtard
lol so he will immobilize him? If hulk keeps straining against him it is the same as gravity pulling him down. We know heavy objects cause him physical stress.

LoL, no. If Hulk could fly, sure, your point would stand.

After Hulk is lifted the only force Andrew will have to overcome is the force of gravity pulling Hulk towards the Earth.

Time Immemorial
lol so he will immobilize him? If hulk keeps straining against him it is the same as gravity pulling him down. We know heavy objects cause him physical stress.

So if Hulk was in space, if he strained hard enough, he would create his own gravity?

carver9
Hulk wins.

juggerman
So if Hulk was in space, if he strained hard enough, he would create his own gravity?

Yes

Time Immemorial
Hulk wins.

By creating gravity? Can you show a feat of this, if he can, then I agree he wins.

Thanks

juggerman
By creating gravity? Can you show a feat of this, if he can, then I agree he wins.

Thanks

The madder he gets, the heavier he gets. It's common knowledge

carver9
If they fight in character which is in the rules, Hulk stomps 10/10 without breaking a sweat.

Time Immemorial
If they fight in character which is in the rules, Hulk stomps 10/10 without breaking a sweat.

Forum rules are CIS off unless stated otherwise.

How does Hulk create gravity from getting madder? Because he was pretty mad and Ironman made him fly.

carver9
Forum rules are CIS off unless stated otherwise.

How does Hulk create gravity from getting madder? Because he was pretty mad and Ironman made him fly.

Forum rules states that they fight in character. With that said, Andrew gets massacred.

Time Immemorial
Forum rules states that they fight in character. With that said, Andrew gets massacred.

Not really. Andrews shields are pretty much impentrable. And nice he lifts Hulk in the air he is powerless, unless you can prove he can create gravity or anti gravity.

carver9
Not really. Andrews shields are pretty much impentrable. And nice he lifts Hulk in the air he is powerless, unless you can prove he can create gravity or anti gravity.

If he is fighting in character, he will not be lifting Hulk in the air...he will engage like he did 99% of the time.

Lol...Show me some proof that he can withstand what Hulk is dishing out.

Time Immemorial
If he is fighting in character, he will not be lifting Hulk in the air...he will engage like he did 99% of the time.

Again CIS is automatically off unless otherwise stated. Did you make OP and declare CIS off?

Again you changing the rules like you did last time to circumvent the rules.

Engaging like he always does means tossing things around like candy. As he does Hulk.

carver9
Again CIS is automatically off unless otherwise stated. Did you make OP and declare CIS off?

Again you changing the rules like you did last time to circumvent the rules.

Engaging like he always does means tossing things around like candy. As he does Hulk.

Huh? CIS is always 'on'. You got it backwards. We don't debate off of powerset, we debate off character and powerset.

Time Immemorial
Huh? CIS is always 'on'. You got it backwards. We don't debate off of powerset, we debate off character and powerset.

This isn't CBVF, get with it. If ur debating in character prove hulk can power through being suspended in mid air.

carver9
This isn't CBVF, get with it. If ur debating in character prove hulk can power through being suspended in mid air.

You're missing the point. Andrew won't even take that approach levitating Hulk in the air since 'he is fighting in character'.

FrothByte

Andrew fighting in character was fighting in the air most of the time, lifting and flinging heavy objects here and there. So I don't know why you think Andrew will want this fight to be grounded or that he won't pick up Hulk with his TK.

Time Immemorial
You're missing the point. Andrew won't even take that approach levitating Hulk in the air since 'he is fighting in character'.

What froth said, I mean you dig your own grave...again.

carver9
Originally posted by FrothByte
Andrew fighting in character was fighting in the air most of the time, lifting and flinging heavy objects here and there. So I don't know why you think Andrew will want this fight to be grounded or that he won't pick up Hulk with his TK.

So flinging stuff is the same as levitating someone in the air the entire match. Show me a scene where he does this.

Time Immemorial
So flinging stuff is the same as levitating someone in the air the entire match. Show me a scene where he does this.

Did Quan take over your head? Don't even pull that shit with me. Are you really gonna suggest someone who can do something and has done it in the movie won't do it now.

Gtfo

carver9
Did Quan take over your head? Don't even pull that shit with me. Are you really gonna suggest someone who can do something and has done it in the movie won't do it now.

Gtfo

Show me him holding someone in the air.

FrothByte

He levitated himself for majority of his fights no? Besides, who said anything about him levitating Hulk for the entire match? He'll pick him up, dump him in a lake and drown him.

carver9
He levitated himself for majority of his fights no? Besides, who said anything about him levitating Hulk for the entire match? He'll pick him up, dump him in a lake and drown him.

He will. What scene from the movie makes you think he would dumb Hulk in a lake and hold him there? Is it because he can fly that makes you think this?

marwash22
Hulk wins. erm

FrothByte
He will. What scene from the movie makes you think he would dumb Hulk in a lake and hold him there? Is it because he can fly that makes you think this?

No it's because Hulk can't fly that makes me think this. Hulk will be completely helpless if he's grabbed and held in air. The only other superpowered being Andrew fought could fly like he could and could counter his TK. Hulk has nothing with which to fight this.

Time Immemorial

So more "blah blah blah I won't listen to reason cause Hulk can't be pushed around."

Concession accepted.

Time Immemorial

You assume Andrew is stupid? He was pretty much the smartest and most powerful of them all. Obviously if he sees he has an advantage of stopping hulks movement, he will.

carver9
No it's because Hulk can't fly that makes me think this. Hulk will be completely helpless if he's grabbed and held in air. The only other superpowered being Andrew fought could fly like he could and could counter his TK. Hulk has nothing with which to fight this.

I'm asking you what scene makes you think Andrew will do such a thing. Andrew fought like a brute the entire movie so I'm trying to figure out what made you come to the conclusion that he will do something so out of character. Which scene?

Time Immemorial
He fought like a brute now? I think you need to watch the movie, because you have cofused Hulk with Andrew...Hulk fights like a brute, that's why he pretty much loses all his fights.

FrothByte
I'm asking you what scene makes you think Andrew will do such a thing. Andrew fought like a brute the entire movie so I'm trying to figure out what made you come to the conclusion that he will do something so out of character. Which scene?

Do I really need to keep repeating myself to you? The fact that he was levitating and tossing around things that were heavier than Hulk... like a bus.

Now how bout before you ask me any more questions you answer mine first: How exactly is Hulk going to counter Andrew from just picking him up and tossing him around?

Time Immemorial
Froth has created a whipping boy. His name is Carver.

carver9
Do I really need to keep repeating myself to you? The fact that he was levitating and tossing around things that were heavier than Hulk... like a bus.

Now how bout before you ask me any more questions you answer mine first: How exactly is Hulk going to counter Andrew from just picking him up and tossing him around?

By attacking him at blinding speeds like he did Loki that was looking right at him. Slamming Hulk isn't going to do a thing to him but piss him off.

Time Immemorial
By attacking him at blinding speeds like he did Loki that was looking right at him. Slamming Hulk isn't going to do a thing to him but piss him off.

Blinding speeds? Hahahaha

I guess Hulk is not a brute anymore, he's become Goku.

Khazra Reborn
A 140 lb teenager isn't going to engage a 10 feet tall, 4,000 lb monster head on. Andrew would probably just toss Hulk to China or some shit.

Robtard
TBF, Andrew was an emotional little shit and unstable rager, overly confident in his emo-ness.

Look at this final fight, all emotion and rage, he wasn't some calm and calculated fighter. The guy couldn't even get some head without losing his shit.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
TBF, Andrew was an emotional little shit and unstable rager, overly confident in his emo-ness.

Sounds like Hulk..

Khazra Reborn
Yeah, he was a real tough guy in front of his dad and the cops, but there's no way he'd go head to head with something like Hulk. Especially since Chronicle's Earth is supposed to be sort of grounded in realism, with nothing remotely close to Hulk existing on it.

ares834

Look at this final fight, all emotion and rage, he wasn't some calm and calculated fighter. The guy couldn't even get some head without losing his shit.

Doesn't stop Andrew from treating Hulk like a pinball before finally throwing him into orbit.

Robtard
Sounds like Hulk..

I don't think anyone argued that Hulk would go into this fight calm and calculated.

But an argument could be made that Hulk when he first begins to fight is more calm and calculating than Andrew.

Time Immemorial
I don't think anyone argued that Hulk would go into this fight calm and calculated.

But an argument could be made that Hulk when he first begins to fight is more calm and calculating than Andrew.

Andrew is gonna do whatever it takes to put him down. Seeing as andrew doesn't have to engage him physically he can fly and just wreck hulk with TK.

Robtard
For sure, Andrew's a complete coward. He'll definitely use his flight to keep at a distance.

Time Immemorial
For sure, Andrew's a complete coward. He'll definitely use his flight to keep at a distance.

Most evil people with Tk are cowards.laughing out loud

Mindset
You assume Andrew is stupid? He was pretty much the smartest and most powerful of them all. Obviously if he sees he has an advantage of stopping hulks movement, he will. I'd say the black kid was pretty equal to Andrew, he was the first to realize they could fly.

If he practiced all the time like Andrew he'd probably be better.

Robtard
His name was Steve, Mindset. Steve the Black Guy.

He did seem to have the most raw power out of the group. He was the first to move a heavy object, iirc. A car.

Surtur
Eh, just because you are the first to begin using your powers well doesn't exactly mean you are the strongest. It seems like Andrew just needed more time to adjust to his powers.

Though I think they all probably had the same overall potential when it came to power levels.

Nah, Andrew is pretty tough on his own. Those shields of his can take quite a beating. Though I don't think he's as tough as Hulk, I think he'd survive a few hits from Hulk.

He's really not surviving any hits from the "I one shot space dragons" Hulk. What attacks in the movie did he shield himself from that are on par with damage Hulk can dish out? Since neither his super powered friend nor the cops/military he fought were dishing out anything on that level.

Time Immemorial
Eh, just because you are the first to begin using your powers well doesn't exactly mean you are the strongest. It seems like Andrew just needed more time to adjust to his powers.

Though I think they all probably had the same overall potential when it came to power levels.

He's really not surviving any hits from the "I one shot space dragons" Hulk. What attacks in the movie did he shield himself from that are on par with damage Hulk can dish out? Since neither his super powered friend nor the cops/military he fought were dishing out anything on that level.

Considering his powers were from Space and Aliens...the space argument isn't really gonna work.

Mindset

They all started using their powers at about the same time.

Sure they all had the same potential, Steve the Black Guy just thought more outside the box with his.

The cousin was clearly the worst, I'd say Andrew and Steve the Black Guy were even.

Time Immemorial
Even extreamly hurt and fcked up, he was pretty Uber. He was controlling the weather and creating lightning. Sure Steve could have been just as powerful but overall Andrew was shown to have expanded his powers more then anyone else.

Originally posted by Mindset
I'd say the black kid was pretty equal to Andrew, he was the first to realize they could fly.

If he practiced all the time like Andrew he'd probably be better.

Surtur
I think the one kid, the one who survived, just didn't really seem that interested in becoming as powerful as he possibly could. In fact, it really seemed like only Andrew wanted to go that far. The other two were just some guys that got some powers and enjoyed them..and then you have the creepy kid who got entirely consumed by them and began calling himself an apex predator.

Considering his powers were from Space and Aliens...the space argument isn't really gonna work.

I'm not sure I really understand what you are actually saying. I don't have any "space" argument. I'm just saying Hulks feats from the last two movies are enough to say Andrews shields are not going to be taking hits from him.

Mindset
Even extreamly hurt and fcked up, he was pretty Uber. He was controlling the weather and creating lightning. Sure Steve could have been just as powerful but overall Andrew was shown to have expanded his powers more then anyone else. When did Andrew control the weather?

He didn't create any lightning.

Time Immemorial
I'm not sure I really understand what you are actually saying. I don't have any "space" argument. I'm just saying Hulks feats from the last two movies are enough to say Andrews shields are not going to be taking hits from him.

There hits were strong enough to send the crashing through buildings while still not even being hurt. Regardless if he went to punch him, he could just stop him in his tracks.

Surtur
I only recall lightning happening when the guy got killed, but I had taken that to mean his powers were messing with the storm that was going on and caused a lightning bolt to hit the guy? I don't know, maybe he did create it. It seemed vague on just exactly what the hell happened.

Mindset
I think the one kid, the one who survived, just didn't really seem that interested in becoming as powerful as he possibly could. In fact, it really seemed like only Andrew wanted to go that far. The other two were just some guys that got some powers and enjoyed them..and then you have the creepy kid who got entirely consumed by them and began calling himself an apex predator.
Pretty much, it was cool to them, but they still had regular lives.

This was all Andrew had.

Robtard
Steve the Black Guy totally had more raw potential out of the box. Andrew surpassed him due to his OCD and having no life.

Steve the Black Guy had other friends, a girlfriend, sports, social a life etc. Andrew sat in his room alone practicing.

Also, Surtur's "space argument" is awful thumb down

Time Immemorial
I only recall lightning happening when the guy got killed, but I had taken that to mean his powers were messing with the storm that was going on and caused a lightning bolt to hit the guy? I don't know, maybe he did create it. It seemed vague on just exactly what the hell happened.

Yes it was explained in the movie

Surtur
What space argument. I said Hulk one shotted a space dragon. It was only brought up to show the type of strength Hulk had.

Yes it was explained in the movie

What explanation did they give?

Time Immemorial
What space argument. I said Hulk one shotted a space dragon.

What explanation did they give?

They are in the clouds flying together. Steve keeps asking him what's up. They get into an arguement and Andrew hits him with lightning. Then the other friend figures it out and confronts him. Andrew fesses up.

Mindset
There was a lightning storm, Andrew redirected one of the bolts to hit Steve the Black Guy. Even that was ambiguous as to whether he did it or not.

You can call that weather manipulation, if you want.

Surtur
They are in the clouds flying together. Steve keeps asking him what's up. They get into an arguement and Andrew hits him with lightning. Then the other friend figures it out and confronts him. Andrew fesses up.

He fesses up that he killed him. Which technically even if he just redirected a lightning bolt at him would still make his confession true.

Time Immemorial
There was a lightning storm, Andrew redirected one of the bolts to hit Steve the Black Guy. Even that was ambiguous as to whether he did it or not.

You can call that weather manipulation, if you want.
He fesses up that he killed him. Which technically even if he just redirected a lightning bolt at him would still make his confession true.

If you knew he fessed up he killed him, why did you ask me if it was exaplined?

As he got more mad, the lightning kept getting worse and worse then he hit him with lightning. That's weather manipulation.

Robtard
This lightning bolt argument is silly. Even if Andrew is able to redirect lightning, there has to be a lightning storm to begin with in the match and none was listed.

Also, Steve the Black Guy is susceptible to lightning, Hulk probably isn't as he's survived energy attacks before.

Mindship
In terms of sheer power, nothing Andrew did made me think, Wow, that's like Hulk-level. His only real chance here is BFR: to levitate the Hulk from a distance and hope there's no thunderclap.

Mindset

As he got more mad, the lightning kept getting worse and worse then he hit him with lightning. That's weather manipulation. It was getting closer, not really worse.

So he was redirecting the lightning, not creating it.

Time Immemorial
It was getting closer, not really worse.

So he was redirecting the lightning, not creating it.

If you watch the clip. It's clearly obvious he as he's getting more angry the lighting is getting worse then he hits him with it. It's visually obvious it's directly relating to his anger then he unleashes it on Steve.

Mindset
If you watch the clip. It's clearly obvious he as he's getting more angry the lighting is getting worse then he hits him with it. It's visually obvious it's directly relating to his anger then he unleashes it on Steve. I did watch the clip, the lightning was constant the entire time, it only got closer.

Time Immemorial
I did watch the clip, the lightning was constant the entire time, it only got closer.

So why was the lightning not even a problem before then as soon as he starts getting mad it's getting worse and worse. It's literally timed out in the movie that way. Andrew was brining it closer and causing it to get worse.

Mindset
So why was the lightning not even a problem before then as soon as he starts getting mad it's getting worse and worse. It's literally timed out in the movie that way. Andrew was brining it closer and causing it to get worse. Do you not know what redirecting means?

Time Immemorial
Do you not know what redirecting means?

I never denied he redirected it, I originally said he had weather manipulation powers cause he hit him with lightning, were you denied it because he only redirected it. That's still weather manipulation.

Weather manipulation was even listed in the powers on the wiki.

http://chroniclefilm.wikia.com/wiki/Powers

Mindset
I never denied he redirected it, I originally said he had weather manipulation powers cause he hit him with lightning, were you denied it because he only redirected it. That's still weather manipulation.

Weather manipulation was even listed in the powers on the wiki.

http://chroniclefilm.wikia.com/wiki/Powers I said awhile ago that if you want to consider redirecting lightning weather manipulation, go right ahead.

But he did not create lightning.

Time Immemorial
Don't know what else to call it, if he is manipulating the elements and lightning that's weather manipulation.

Mindset
Don't know what else to call it, if he is manipulating the elements and lightning that's weather manipulation. OK, so you've dropped the stance that Andrew created lightning. thumb up

And weather manipulation connotes that he could create a storm. He can't.

Time Immemorial
OK, so you've dropped the stance that Andrew created lightning. thumb up

And weather manipulation denotes that he could create a storm. He can't.

Not really.

Mindset
Not really. OK, to keep it simple, Andrew can't create a storm or lightning. thumb up

Time Immemorial
Your original point was Steve was just as powerful. Regardless of his social life and all that. My point was Andrew had just as much power and was able to manipulate the weather. If you wanna get caught up on one word "created". Be my guest.

Simply put Andrew had advanced his powers beyond his friends.

Mindset
Your original point was Steve was just as powerful. Regardless of his social life and all that. My point was Andrew had just as much power and was able to manipulate the weather. If you wanna get caught up on one word "created". Be my guest.

Simply put Andrew had advanced his powers beyond his friends. And Steve is just as powerful.

Creating lightning is a lot different from redirecting it. erm

Robtard
Steve the Black Guy wasn't fighting Andrew in that scene, he was trying to help Andrew control his emo-rage and Andrew blind-sided him with a redirected bolt of lightning.

IMO, it was a pretty lousy friend move.

Mindset
I wouldn't be surprised if he were racist.

Time Immemorial
Steve the Black Guy wasn't fighting Andrew in that scene, he was trying to help Andrew control his emo-rage and Andrew blind-sided him with a redirected bolt of lightning.

IMO, it was a pretty lousy friend move.

Steve was the coolest of them all. It's too bad he had to die.

Robtard
Do you think it was a coincidence that the first person Andrew murdered was a black person?

Time Immemorial
Do you think it was a coincidence that the first person Andrew murdered was a black person?

No because the black guy always dies. But then again Hollywood has always been racist.

Robtard
Speaking of racism, where's the sequel to this. It was a massive commercial success, surprised the studio didn't rush and shart out a crappy sequel trying to capitalize on the popularity it had.

Silent Master
It's in development.

Inhuman
Should of happened instead of FF reboot.

Mindset
I heard they had open auditions for black people willing to be murdered in the movie.

Surtur

I assumed there was perhaps a different part where it was mentioned, since all I recalled was him fessing up he did something. Hence why I said it was vague as to what exactly went down. All I remembered was that Andrew essentially admitted the death was no accident.

Silent Master
Which is most likely going to suck, but make decent money at the box-office as even objectively crappy movies these days seem to make money.

Time Immemorial
Moral of the story is Mindset like balls.

TheVaultDweller
Steve the Black Guy was the best out of the three IMO. First one to display any of the trio's more impressive feats. Andrew surpassed him due to literally having nothing better to do than practice the entire day, while Steve actually had a life. Matt seemed more concerned with hooking up with that one girl than really developing his powers. Heard the sequel is in development and am actually pretty keen on it.

FrothByte
Steve the Black Guy was the best out of the three IMO. First one to display any of the trio's more impressive feats. Andrew surpassed him due to literally having nothing better to do than practice the entire day, while Steve actually had a life. Matt seemed more concerned with hooking up with that one girl than really developing his powers. Heard the sequel is in development and am actually pretty keen on it.

IIRC, Steve had the strongest raw power and he developed them fastest. However, Andrew had the most control. That's specifically why Steve made that show with him, because the tricks that Andrew did, Steve lacked the control to do.

TheVaultDweller
IIRC, Steve had the strongest raw power and he developed them fastest. However, Andrew had the most control. That's specifically why Steve made that show with him, because the tricks that Andrew did, Steve lacked the control to do.

Yes, exactly. Andrew developed more fine control because pretty much all he did was play with his powers the entire time. He spent all his time trying to find new ways to use his powers, where as the other two lived their normal lives.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.