Fantomex vs. Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vanguard
http://s10.postimg.org/sl40b7i7p/black_panther_by_harben_pictures_d3rccql.jpg

vs.

http://s10.postimg.org/boexisanp/Fantomex.jpg

This is current Fantomex and KOTD Panther

ODG
Fantomex is in a bit of flux atm. I still don't know if his three personalities ever fully merged back together. Dude went insane in the latest X-Force title and went complete super-villain.

Vanguard
Originally posted by ODG
Fantomex is in a bit of flux atm. I still don't know if his three personalities ever fully merged back together. Dude went insane in the latest X-Force title and went complete super-villain.

Really? Damn. What do you make of his powerset though, do you think he's a formidable opponent?

ODG
^ I think he's incredibly dangerous. His ability to misdirect was very well written and sometimes overpowered.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ODG
^ I think he's incredibly dangerous. His ability to misdirect was very well written and sometimes overpowered.

He had some absolutely crazy feats. Current Fantomex (before X-force took him out) was absolutely beastly, IIRC.

cdtm
I'm pretty out of date on current Panther, but doesn't he have force fields now?

deathslash
Originally posted by cdtm
I'm pretty out of date on current Panther, but doesn't he have force fields now? yep, in addition to is vibranium mesh suit, his teleporter, and his telepath-resistant mind and his superior stats.

"Id"
Black Panther has superior Physical Prowess, and Combat I.Q.

Well combat I.Q. by a small margin.

But its that damn misdirection that makes it tough to beat, as it affects Minds, and Tech alike.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by deathslash
yep, in addition to is vibranium mesh suit, his teleporter, and his telepath-resistant mind and his superior stats.

Panther is nowhere near latest Fantomex, if we take his Volga virus upgrade.

StiltmanFTW
Fantomex has too many powers.

ODG
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Panther is nowhere near latest Fantomex, if we take his Volga virus upgrade. He was purged of that at the end I'm pretty sure. I was surprised by how long he had them for and how long it took X-Force to defeat him. "Sexy new powers," lol.

DarkSaint85
Tbh I don't even know what his abilities were. It all sounded like a Morrison acid trip.

leonidas
he was soooo cool before the personality split--and yes, his power was ridiculous. his misdirect had never failed--ever. then the personality that GOT the misdirect had it amped even MORE. but it was never really played up. then more recently, betsy ko'd him with tp which....makes no sense to me. haven't read x-force in the last 6 months or so though. i was too annoyed at what they did to him.

he'd take panther out though. misdirect was too much.

StiltmanFTW
Tbf, Betsy's tp is quite uber these days. Omega-lv according to the interview with Remender.

leonidas
yeah, i know, but he resisted without effort jean and chuck and that was when jean was showing signs of regaining the pf....i still love the character though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.