I don't want to live in the USA anymore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spawningpool
So I'm on Pinterest right? And I see this rant comment about how much this lady loves America and how America is the best and nobody makes more sacrifices than us troops. And then she says that Muslims should not be able to live in America. So then I ask her about the 1st amendment and then she said she can't remember what the 1st amendment is. So I told her and then she calls me an ignorant uneducated communist *****... What a great example of us Americans

|King Joker|
Unfortunately there's many of those types of people here...

Sacred 117
And her vote counts just as much as mine. no

My only question is, between me and her, which one of us kills themselves? Because we can't both live on the same planet.

My inquiry is sarcastic. Of course I'm not doing it.

Ms Chelle
I feel your frustration. I'm pretty sure I was born in the wrong country.

Scribble
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/126/314/3cd8a33a.png

Stringer
Wish Canada was closer mmm

Ms Chelle
Canada or England or Australia.. Maybe even France or Germany.

|King Joker|
New Zealand?

Spawningpool
I'm so sure i was supposed to be born Canadian

Ms Chelle
Originally posted by |King Joker|
New Zealand? yes

riv6672
Whats any of this have to do with America?
Other than using it as a scapegoat?
I can guarantee you, you'll find the same kind of people, everywhere in the world.
Even in countries that, unlike America, England, Australia... routinely kill those types of people for voicing contrary opinions.

Genesis-Soldier
i have to agree with riv,

you can find that kind of ignorance and uneducated idiocy anywhere you go. the problem here is she is using the claim of her identifying homeland to which you share.

the real problem is what she is saying as a human being, not an american

jaden101
Well don't come to Britain. The English just voted in a bunch of morons that make republicans look like communists

Robtard
All you whiners should consider moving to Uruguay.

Bardock42
Ha, that'll teach them

Robtard
Hey! Don't perverse my post with your perv-y perversions.

Spawningpool
Robtard... Saving the world from pedos since 1985

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.