Darth Zannah vs. Savage Opress (lightsabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Lightsabers only

Battle takes place on neutral ground

Trocity
Savage.

Raptor22
Zannah

Beniboybling
Mmmm. If memory serves Zannah was totally pinned down by Sarro Xaj on Tython as a result of his considerable strength, exhausting her, and driving her into a corner. His powers were amped by BM, but realistically Savage will be even stronger.

Zannah's petite frame is going to leave her reeling, unless she manages to pull off some Sith magic, she will surely lose.

carthage
Sabers only

Beniboybling
Oh, Savage will undoubtedly win then.

Raptor22
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Mmmm. If memory serves Zannah was totally pinned down by Sarro Xaj on Tython as a result of his considerable strength, exhausting her, and driving her into a corner. His powers were amped by BM, but realistically Savage will be even stronger.

Zannah's petite frame is going to leave her reeling, unless she manages to pull off some Sith magic, she will surely lose. sarro was a good deal before her prime, and she handled banes strength just fine. She'll play defense until he makes a mistake and leaves an opening.

EmperorSidious2
Zannah she is a complete master of Soresu. So really she can hold out for as long as needed and just slash him.

Emperordmb
Zannah has defended against better. Raptor22 and EmperorSidious2 have the right idea.

carthage
Bane and Sarro aren't as skilled as Ventress, Kenobi, or Plo Koon in terms of feats.

Nephthys
Except Savage isn't as skilled as them.

Zannah's petite frame is going to leave her reeling, unless she manages to pull off some Sith magic, she will surely lose.

Opress got beat up by Ventress, he's not that strong.

Emperordmb
For whatever it's worth, Savage and Sarro have basically the same physicality. Over 2 meters tall, around 150 kg of raw muscle.

WildBantha88
Zannah wins

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Nephthys

Opress got beat up by Ventress, he's not that strong.

That's funny consisting he's beaten her every time they've fought (except Pre-Nightsister Amp).

Nephthys
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
That's funny consisting he's beaten her every time they've fought (except Pre-Nightsister Amp).

The only time they fought in legit H2H she kicked his ass. He's kind of a pussy tbh.

DarthAnt66
Neph, stop embarrassing yourself.

Nephthys
I don't understand, Savage got beat up by a woman. Why are we assuming he can overpower one?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by DARTH POWER

Nephthys
Oh ok got it.

Sinious
This must be a syndrome you experience after 40k+ posts.

Nephthys
No wait don't got it. Pls explain.

DarthAnt66
Ventress fought this Savage: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110924213311/starwars/images/6/68/OpressFeral-Monster.jpg
Zannah is fighting this Savage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhjElhu7UHQ&t=1m35s

Nephthys
I know that but..... Ventress beat Savage up. TBH that suggests Zannah will too. Why not, right? You will have to explain to me why there will be any difference. erm

Sinious
Originally posted by Sinious
This must be a syndrome you experience after 40k+ posts.

Selenial
I don't understand the clone's need to charge at a melee wielding opponent like morons.

Selenial
I know that but..... Ventress beat Savage up. TBH that suggests Zannah will too. Why not, right? You will have to explain to me why there will be any difference. erm

Colossal muscle gain and increased bone integrity?

I don't see what's difficult to understand here.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Selenial
I don't understand the clone's need to charge at a melee wielding opponent like morons.

Clearly they got the good genes from Jango.

Nephthys
Colossal muscle gain and increased bone integrity?

I don't see what's difficult to understand here.

I don't think I am on the same page 1 as everyone else here. I know that Savage became much greater than he once was, but why would that invalidate the feats that he performed in a lesser state? If he performed poorly before then why would he not do so again against a similar combatant, despite the fact that he obviously vastly improved since that point and demonstrably increased his strength?

Zannah's womanly fists will send him reeling, unless he manages to pull off some Nightsister magic, he will surely lose.

Selenial
I don't think I am on the same page as everyone else here. I know that Savage became much greater than he once was, but why would that invalidate the feats that he performed in a lesser state? If he performed poorly before then why would he not do so again against a similar combatant?

Zannah's womanly fists will send him reeling, unless he manages to pull off some Nightsister magic, he will surely lose.

Because Ventress kicks and punches him in their fights later and he literally doesn't even react.

That's like saying Revan would beat 5 year old Vitiate so obviously stomps the ziost incarnation. Physical progression is just as simple as force progression...

Raptor22
Well played neph

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Emperordmb
For whatever it's worth, Savage and Sarro have basically the same physicality. Over 2 meters tall, around 150 kg of raw muscle.

It's not really worth much. Magically enhanced strength =/= Standard muscle strength, tbh.

ares834
That's like saying Revan would beat 5 year old Vitiate so obviously stomps the ziost incarnation. Physical progression is just as simple as force progression...

thumb up

It's utter nonsense TBH.

ILS
Bookmarked this thread so hard holy shit.

carthage
You don't have any responses Jensaarai?

ILS
Tholme is smoke

|King Joker|
LOL

Nephthys
Originally posted by Raptor22
Well played neph

Thanks. It kind of felt like slapping around a child though. I mean, literally in Ants case but it was kind of depressing tbh. These guys are kind of slow.

Selenial
Thanks. It kind of felt like slapping around a child though. I mean, literally in Ants case but it was kind of depressing tbh. These guys are kind of slow.

Except it's completely different, for reasons you're ignoring in an attempt to look intelligent. Any other example might have worked but you look like a child, for picking that one...

Nephthys
Don't worry, I give you a pass since you jumped into the conversation late.

DarthAnt66
laughing laughing laughing

Beniboybling
Lol, Neph. Savage wins though right?

Nephthys
No. She could handle Bane's strength straight up blow for blow (even a two-handed power attack barely staggered her and she recovered nigh-instantly) and her defensive wall is specifically designed around nullifying strength through deflection, the spinning blades redirect attacks instead of meet them head on. Savage pretty much only has strength. He'll leave a gap in his defense at some point and she'll show him her stabs. She's faster and more powerful than he is, she can handle him.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Neph hiding true thoughts that Zannah blitzes tbh

Nephthys
You work with what you got.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah. You must take what you believe Zannah should have, even if you must fight the entire forum. :iwin:

Selenial
Don't worry, I give you a pass since you jumped into the conversation late.

Except if it's what I think it is, the huge difference is that Savage and Ventress clashed again and we have conclusive proof that Ventress couldn't hit or even make Savage flinch... So there's a difference? No?

Selenial
No. She could handle Bane's strength straight up blow for blow (even a two-handed power attack barely staggered her and she recovered nigh-instantly) and her defensive wall is specifically designed around nullifying strength through deflection, the spinning blades redirect attacks instead of meet them head on. Savage pretty much only has strength. He'll leave a gap in his defense at some point and she'll show him her stabs. She's faster and more powerful than he is, she can handle him.

I still haven't decided who I think wins, but I don't see this happening with the way Savage actually attacks. You really can't deflect his attacks as well as normal, Ventress' style relied on that and she couldn't do anything. What's more is that it's hard to counterattack when he has the massive size advantage...

Nephthys
Except if it's what I think it is, the huge difference is that Savage and Ventress clashed again and we have conclusive proof that Ventress couldn't hit or even make Savage flinch... So there's a difference? No?

Obviously. And I clearly wasn't being serious with my suggestions, I was getting everyone else to disprove Beni's argument.

Zannah wasn't overwhelmed by Bane's strength or pressed in a similar manner to her fight with Sarro. She's clearly vastly improved and is able to handle great strength much better than she was as an apprentice.

I still haven't decided who I think wins, but I don't see this happening with the way Savage actually attacks. You really can't deflect his attacks as well as normal, Ventress' style relied on that and she couldn't do anything. What's more is that it's hard to counterattack when he has the massive size advantage...

Well if you watch their fight Ventress never got the chance to deflect his attacks. She's actually disarmed before she does more than dodge him and then she gets sucked into a saberlock. I strongly disagree with you that Savage TOO STRONG to be redirected, Dooku demonstrated that in their training session and if you look Maul deflects his attacks as well. Zannah's style is very good at deflection with the spinning of the blades, if he attacks its just pushed to the side before it threatens her body.

Savage is the same size as Bane and she could counter-attack him. Arguably the size just makes it harder for him to cover his whole body defensively.

Beniboybling
No. She could handle Bane's strength straight up blow for blow (even a two-handed power attack barely staggered her and she recovered nigh-instantly)Meh. She was legitimately staggered. She recovered yes, but she was thrown off balance. To say she was barely staggered is to sugar coat it a little I feel. Nor may I add, at any point, did Zannah have an advantage against Bane in that confrontation.

Regardless, Savage is not only physically stronger, but he puts more power in his blows. So any one of his attacks has the potential to send Zannah reeling, or put her on the floor.
Using position, leverage and deflection to nullify strength is all well and good, but Savage can still batter through those kinds of defenses as evidenced against Dooku - a master of such techniques.Offense is not Zannah's forte, I find it unlikely that her offensive techniques were superior or even equal to an individual such as Plo Koon, who was able only to land a superficial blow.Not by such a marginal amount to really impact the duel.Originally posted by Nephthys
Obviously. And I clearly wasn't being serious with my suggestions, I was getting everyone else to disprove Beni's argument.

Zannah wasn't overwhelmed by Bane's strength or pressed in a similar manner to her fight with Sarro. She's clearly vastly improved and is able to handle great strength much better than she was as an apprentice.I raised the point because Savage is significantly stronger than Xaj, and by that point Zannah had already achieved mastery of Soresu.

So yes, I do believe its still relevant, and I don't believe Bane proof to the contrary.Originally posted by Nephthys
I strongly disagree with you that Savage TOO STRONG to be redirected, Dooku demonstrated that in their training sessionBefore Savage had received any kind of formal instruction i.e. the weakest point in his career.
Zannah's physical strength it totally eclipsed by Maul, and is in fact comparable to Savage's.

I'd also say he is a notably superior duelistSavage is actually a little taller than Bane, however height is not indicative of strength, he is evidently more heavily muscled.

Remember Savage wields a saberstaff as well, and is afforded the same defensive benefits.

Nephthys
Meh. She was legitimately staggered. She recovered yes, but she was thrown off balance. To say she was barely staggered is to sugar coat it a little I feel. Nor may I add, at any point, did Zannah have an advantage against Bane in that confrontation.

Regardless, Savage is not only physically stronger, but he puts more power in his blows. So any one of his attacks has the potential to send Zannah reeling, or put her on the floor.

Exactly, meh. She recovered quickly enough that Bane couldn't capitalise on it. So it's irrelevant, Savage isn't doing better than Bane did. Hence why I said she was barely staggered because she was clearly barely inconvenienced by it.

Oh bullocks, Adi Gallia could block his attacks without getting put on her ass, so was Obi-Wan. Ventress matched him in a saberlock. Bane was strong enough to disarm people in one strike, Savage isn't some transcendent powerhouse that's gonna blow Zannah away.

Using position, leverage and deflection to nullify strength is all well and good, but Savage can still batter through those kinds of defenses as evidenced against Dooku - a master of such techniques.

Except he did so because Dooku didn't actually try to deflect him, he foolishly blocked and faceplanted because of it. Zannah's defensive wall will never directly oppose Savage's blade and the rotating saber will push his attacks harmlessly to the side.

Offense is not Zannah's forte, I find it unlikely that her offensive techniques were superior or even equal to an individual such as Plo Koon, who was able only to land a superficial blow.

Unlike Koon, Zannah will be able to weather Savage's attacks and bide her time until he exposes himself. As Gallia, Ventress and Obi-Wan showed, Savage does leave himself partially open. Offense might not be Zannah's forte, but defense isn't Opress' forte either.

Not by such a marginal amount to really impact the duel.

She MUUUUUUUUCH more powerful than him, bro. And arguably much faster than him as well. As you probably noticed, the only reason I'm not saying she speedblitzes him is because I'm tired of Bane/Zannah speed arguments.

I raised the point because Savage is significantly stronger than Xaj, and by that point Zannah had already achieved mastery of Soresu.

So yes, I do believe its still relevant, and I don't believe Bane proof to the contrary.

Well we don't actually know that Savage is significantly stronger than Zaj, that's an assumption. They are the same size and build and Xaj was BM enhanced. Also Xaj was more using technique and speed along with the BM enhancement than raw power but whatever. It's irrelevant because Zannah is significantly stronger than when she fought Xaj and demonstrated that she can handle Bane's strength even without her defensive wall. When she started going full Soresu, Bane couldn't get through her defense with strength, speed or power. So neither will Savage. And he's much sloppier and less refined than Bane, she'll get to counter-attack him eventually.

You seriously think Savage is better than Bane? That's ridiculous. erm

Before Savage had received any kind of formal instruction i.e. the weakest point in his career.

You're missing the point. Additional skill and technique shouldn't have been a factor if we're talking about the power of his attacks. Savage is evidently not too strong to be deflected.

Zannah's physical strength it totally eclipsed by Maul, and is in fact comparable to Savage's.

I'd also say he is a notably superior duelist.

Wait, you think Maul is stronger than Savage? LOL. Savage will need more than comparable strength to overpower her.

He isn't, which is what we are trying to ascertain. Zannah is a greater duelist than he is. More powerful, faster and more refined. She's notably more masterful in her technique.

Savage is actually a little taller than Bane, however height is not indicative of strength, he is evidently more heavily muscled.

Uh, no he isn't? Bane is a mountain of muscle, he's massively muscular. And Savage is probably taller because he has horns, factor those in and they're of similar height.

Remember Savage wields a saberstaff as well, and is afforded the same defensive benefits.

Savage isn't a Soresu user.

Beniboybling
Exactly, meh. She recovered quickly enough that Bane couldn't capitalise on it. So it's irrelevant, Savage isn't doing better than Bane did. Hence why I said she was barely staggered because she was clearly barely inconvenienced by it.The point is Zannah isn't immune to being staggered and thrown off balance, and considering Savage's blows are stronger than Bane's, he will.I don't recall claiming as much. I recall saying that there is a high probability that Zannah will be staggered or floored during this confrontation. I'd also add that Adi, Kenobi and Ventress have all been overwhelmed by Savage's strength at some point, so there ability to deflect his attacks is a moot point.Dooku never came across as foolish to me. Dooku has schooled Savage in the past by deflecting his attacks, and at that point had taught Savage everything he knew. For those reasons I see no reason why Dooku would not apply the same tactics here. No master of Makashi is going to attempt to block an attack from a strength-orientated duelist like Savage head on.But Plo Koon's failed attempts to penetrate his defense demonstrates his defense is more than adequate, that's the point.

Gallia, Ventress and Kenobi all exploited gaps in Savage's defense using physical attacks, the kind of attack that can be executed quickly and so easily slip past a defense. Especially considering the opponents lightsaber can be simultaneously kept occupied with one's own.

On the other hand the saberstaff is noted to be unwieldy, and to require elaborate flourishes to execute simple moves, Zannah is not going to be able to exploit gaps in Savage's defense with any level of comparable speed.

This is of course assuming Savage gives her an opportunity to attack, the sheer ferocity and strength of Savage's style is designed to prevent that.

Anakin and Kenobi for example, two of the greatest Jedi knights in the Order, were put on the back for a full minute by his onslaught.

http://share.gifyoutube.com/Kk7oYN.gifhttp://share.gifyoutube.com/Kre6GY.gif

Kenobi being a superior Soresu master to Zannah tbh, he'll have her backpedalling the entire time. And that's going to castrate her offense.Surey sure.Considering that Savage is both a Nightbrother and a alchemically enhanced. I find that unlikely, if so then the Nightsisters did a poor job. But I won't press the point.
And yet Dooku says his style is "sloppy", that he has "no technique" and finally that "with the proper training you could become a powerful warrior."

Even for a strength orientated duelist accuracy, timing, and balance remain important. Savage lacked that. After being trained, Dooku attempts a visually identical tactic, and gets slapped down like a punk.I said their strength is comparable, learn 2 read lol. And it is for the record, Savage has immensely impressive strength feats that outstrip Zannah and anyone else Savage had faced bar Sidious.Your confused, I meant Maul. Maul is Zannah's superior in every way, the point is therefore moot.Bane is stated to weigh 120 kilograms as a soldier, 30 kilograms less than Savage. And Zannah notes he's weaker than Xaj:

"Zannah realised he was even taller and more heavily muscled than Bane."

Again, Savage's muscles and bone density were enhanced with Nightsister magic, and even prior to transformation he could smash rock with his bare firsts. Neither Xaj's nor Bane's unaugmented muscles compare.I'm talking about the larger surface area that a saberstaff provides, it accommodates for his size.

Nephthys
Edit nvm

Stigma
Nice thread thumb up

Savage wins.

ILS
MY FAVOURITE ACTIVITIES INCLUDE EATING BANE'S DICK EATING ZANNAH'S MUFF DEBATING BANE AND ZANNAH'S SUPERIORITY WITH TEENAGERS AND GETTING REALLY ANGRY WHEN I DON'T WIN AND THEN SOMETIMES HAVE SEX WITH MY BANE BODY PILLOW Hmm...

After considering both arguments carefully, I'll need to go with Beni on this one. I think Neph is losing his edge these days. thumb up

carthage
Beni did make a good argument imo

Stigma
Savage plows her.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by ILS
Hmm...

After considering both arguments carefully, I'll need to go with Beni on this one. I think Neph is losing his edge these days. thumb up Originally posted by carthage
Beni did make a good argument imo https://thinkwingradio.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/emperor-palpatine.jpg

Nephthys
Their approval should fill you with shame, Beni.

ILS
Welp, it's better than having either none or the support of KMC's resident Bane cult. Beni doesn't need to feel shamed. You should, for being silly and wrong. thumb up

FreshestSlice
I agree with myself. thumb up

Nephthys
Originally posted by ILS
Welp, it's better than having either none or the support of KMC's resident Bane cult. Beni doesn't need to feel shamed. You should, for being silly and wrong. thumb up

I'd rather no support than the support of cretins and trolls. Why don't you go back to eating Tholmes dick and we'll get back to you if we need some more crappy youtube video's to laugh at.

AncientPower
This place degenerates by the day.

Badabing
ILS, is there any reason you're trolling across multiple threads?

Beniboybling
Well this escalated quickly.

ILS
Originally posted by Badabing
ILS, is there any reason you're trolling across multiple threads? You consider me and Neph having a back and forth as trolling?

ILS
I'd rather no support than the support of cretins and trolls. Why don't you go back to eating Tholmes dick and we'll get back to you if we need some more crappy youtube video's to laugh at. Also, my youtube videos are the best and I hope you're still subscribed.

Nephthys
The point is Zannah isn't immune to being staggered and thrown off balance, and considering Savage's blows are stronger than Bane's, he will.

The point is that she's demonstrated that she can almost instantly recover from that so it's negligible. And it's doubly negligible because that was just her fighting normally, without her Soresu shield. With it, Savage won't do anything to her. Since she went from getting staggered from Bane's strikes to repelling them without issue.

I don't recall claiming as much. I recall saying that there is a high probability that Zannah will be staggered or floored during this confrontation. I'd also add that Adi, Kenobi and Ventress have all been overwhelmed by Savage's strength at some point, so there ability to deflect his attacks is a moot point.

You said any one of his attacks could floor her, suggesting that any strike would put her down. Which is blatantly false given his history. And sure maybe at one point she'll have some issue with his strength, but only if she tries fighting him blow for blow instead of just using her defensive wall.

Dooku never came across as foolish to me. Dooku has schooled Savage in the past by deflecting his attacks, and at that point had taught Savage everything he knew. For those reasons I see no reason why Dooku would not apply the same tactics here. No master of Makashi is going to attempt to block an attack from a strength-orientated duelist like Savage head on.

Dooku is notably arrogant and he likely underestimated Savage at this point. And you should try watching your own video. Compare that training session to the Savage fight. When he's deflecting Savage's attacks it's all smooth, vertical movements and spins. He's slapping his saber to one side. When he gets put down by Savage he's attempting a horizontal block. Also, like I said we see Savage getting deflected by Maul in their bout, so clearly he's not.... I don't even know what you're suggesting? That he's now too skilled to be deflected? That's ridiculous, you don't become immune to something like that. Bane was miles more skilled than Savage and Zannah's saber wall still redirected his attacks.

And er, Dooku attempted to block a strength orientated duelist like Anakin and Obi-Wan at the same time in the movies.

Also what do you mean by Dooku apparently teaching Savage "everything he knew". It sounds like you're defeating your own point by suggesting that theres no difference between him in that training session and the fight.

But Plo Koon's failed attempts to penetrate his defense demonstrates his defense is more than adequate, that's the point.

Not really. Koon's Shien isn't suited to dueling a single duelist and is mainly used for blaster deflection and defense. Plus we barely saw the fight, how can you say that Savage was adequately defending himself without actually seeing that? What failed attempts are you talking about? You're completely fabricating them. Given Savage's aggressive style I'd bet on him being the one testing Koon's defense, not the other way around.

Gallia, Ventress and Kenobi all exploited gaps in Savage's defense using physical attacks, the kind of attack that can be executed quickly and so easily slip past a defense. Especially considering the opponents lightsaber can be simultaneously kept occupied with one's own.

On the other hand the saberstaff is noted to be unwieldy, and to require elaborate flourishes to execute simple moves, Zannah is not going to be able to exploit gaps in Savage's defense with any level of comparable speed.

This is of course assuming Savage gives her an opportunity to attack, the sheer ferocity and strength of Savage's style is designed to prevent that.

So Zannah can try that as well I guess. Though I maintain that theres a reason he was the one constantly getting pegged by those attacks and not them.

What are you talking about? If that's true then it applies to Savage as well. And Zannah is more graceful and quicker than Savage is, so she's better able to pull moves off quickly than him.

It really isn't, his attacks will be quite easy for her to turn aside. His blade being reflected to one side could present an opportunity to counter. Especially if he gets too aggressive and overexposes himself. And he'll probably get frustrated and over-expose himself very quickly. Since he's pretty stupid and doesn't control his emotions.

Anakin and Kenobi for example, two of the greatest Jedi knights in the Order, were put on the back for a full minute by his onslaught.

http://share.gifyoutube.com/Kk7oYN.gifhttp://share.gifyoutube.com/Kre6GY.gif

Kenobi being a superior Soresu master to Zannah tbh, he'll have her backpedalling the entire time. And that's going to castrate her offense.

Pfft, that was during Savage's berserk rage, it's not indicative of his usual capabilities any more than his choking Dooku and Ventress. As in, absolutely not at all.

Surey sure.

Glad we could get passed that. smile

Considering that Savage is both a Nightbrother and a alchemically enhanced. I find that unlikely, if so then the Nightsisters did a poor job. But I won't press the point.

He needed that alchemical enhancement to make him as big as Sarro in the first place.

And yet Dooku says his style is "sloppy", that he has "no technique" and finally that "with the proper training you could become a powerful warrior."

Even for a strength orientated duelist accuracy, timing, and balance remain important. Savage lacked that. After being trained, Dooku attempts a visually identical tactic, and gets slapped down like a punk.

As I pointed out, it wasn't visually identical at all, you just need to pay more attention. You're making a pretty massive assumption here, that Dooku was solely referring to his ability to deflect his attacks. He was more likely referring to that whole thing of Savage tripping over his own feet and showing no technique at all. It's a huge leap to suggest that with technique he can't be deflected ever at all.

That's, frankly, stupid. Anyone can be deflected, people with miles more technique than Savage can. It would be absurd if Zannah's main technique could be overcome with "git gud".

I said their strength is comparable, learn 2 read lol. And it is for the record, Savage has immensely impressive strength feats that outstrip Zannah and anyone else Savage had faced bar Sidious.

I thought you meant Savage and Zannah's strength was comparable, lol.

Your confused, I meant Maul. Maul is Zannah's superior in every way, the point is therefore moot.

Maul isn't better than Zannah in any way, so no.

Bane is stated to weigh 120 kilograms as a soldier, 30 kilograms less than Savage. And Zannah notes he's weaker than Xaj:

"Zannah realised he was even taller and more heavily muscled than Bane."

Again, Savage's muscles and bone density were enhanced with Nightsister magic, and even prior to transformation he could smash rock with his bare firsts. Neither Xaj's nor Bane's unaugmented muscles compare.

Well I question the memories of a decades-ago squad mate, but ok so Savage is 25 kilograms heavier than Bane. That's probably the increased bone density you're talking about, bro. Not the muscles. Regardless, you do realise that physical size isn't as important as the power of the Force? I mean obviously since Zannah is tiny compared to Bane yet still able to almost take his two-handed power attacks and Sidious blocked Savage with one hand. Savage may be heavier than Bane, but Bane is much more masterful at using the Force to augment himself. I'd suggest that he could easily be as strong as Savage.

Luckily they have good old fashioned Force powers. I mean, it's not like Sidious is beefier than Savage and he still held him off with one hand.

I'm talking about the larger surface area that a saberstaff provides, it accommodates for his size.

You're the one who just said a saberstaff is unwieldy and hard to switch between offense and defense though. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.