Darth Plagueis vs Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sinious
Sabers Only.

Who wins?

carthage
Exar Kun

EmperorSidious2
Exar Kun

carthage
Probably a decent fight though, Plagueis is faster but Kun is physically his equal (or stronger) and he is more skilled

Angelalex242
Sabers only? Kun. Plageuis's saber feats are sub par. The dude's a great Force Wizard, but his melee isn't so good.

Sinious
He is confirmed to be an excellent duelist though. But yeah, he lacks high tier saber feats.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by carthage
Probably a decent fight though, Plagueis is faster but Kun is physically his equal (or stronger) and he is more skilled

Honestly, I think Plagueis is both faster and stronger. I'd agree Kun is certainly more of a dueling enthusiast, but Plagueis is very masterful as well.

carthage
He isn't stronger.

Exar shattering an entire wall of Beskar suggests he can compete with Plagueis in physical strength

NewGuy01
Contend? Sure. Surpass? Unlikely.

carthage
Please show me a physical feat from Plagueis that surpasses Exar shattering Mandalorian iron.

Lord Stark
Plagueis imo. Sidious believed that he and Plagueis could solo the Jedi Council, I highly doubt TPM Sidious and Exar Kun could do the same.

ILS
Either way, possibly Plagueis if anything.

The Merchant
Nevermind.

carthage
This is sabers only.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Plagueis imo. Sidious believed that he and Plagueis could solo the Jedi Council, I highly doubt TPM Sidious and Exar Kun could do the same.

That's a pretty ridiculous belief on either front. Yoda by himself is more powerful than either, and it's silly to imagine that the other is more than a match for the other eleven, which includes Mace Windu.

EmperorSidious2
Plagues is actually pretty strong.

Based
Kun since it's sabers.

Stigma
Kun.

Angelalex242
Plaguies is strong, but he's mostly strong in the Force. He's a very powerful Force Wizard...

That doesn't mean much for his melee, though, where his saber feats just aren't there. Kun has a great bit more for saber feats to fall back on.

Mind you, Kun would be deader then dead if Plagueis could actually BE a wizard, but since he's restricted to melee, he loses.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by NewGuy01
That's a pretty ridiculous belief on either front. Yoda by himself is more powerful than either, and it's silly to imagine that the other is more than a match for the other eleven, which includes Mace Windu.

Mmmm, I don't know about that. Sidious hacked through 3 of the most celebrated swordsman the Order have ever seen, and the TPM Council, unlike the ROTS Council is hardly made up of that many blademasters. Poof, Yaddle, Piell, Gallia will all fall within the first 5 seconds. Only Yoda, Mace, Plo, and perhaps Rancisis will last more than the opening 10 seconds.

Angelalex242
Still, it's YODA and Mace they've gotta worry about. Yoda is more then a match for either Sith, and Mace with help can handle the rest. Yoda being slightly younger here also helps.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Still, it's YODA and Mace they've gotta worry about. Yoda is more then a match for either Sith, and Mace with help can handle the rest. Yoda being slightly younger here also helps.

That's the issue. The other councilors are more liabilities than assets. If Yoda and Mace have to babysit them the whole time it'll give the Sith and advantage.

That being said I still don't think they'd win. Sidious is an arrogant **** lol.

SunRazer
I doubt Plagueis is superior to Exar Kun in sheer prowess with a blade no matter how you try to spin it, but he's probably about equal and his superior physical attributes provide him with the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.