Black Bolt Vs Kang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Was thinking how Kang has very durable armor, with pretty good defense/offense.
He can lift several tons while wearing the armor. The armor can project a force field covering a circle twenty feet around its user.
The force field is durable enough to protect its user from direct nuclear strikes. The armor has weapons, including "anti-graviton particle projectors in his gauntlets, concussive force blasters, circuitry accessing his ship's time machine, allowing him an "automatic recall" of a few seconds. A kind of do over.

Want to know how you guys think he does against BB with no time travel tricks aside from that few seconds thing, a straight no prep no BFR battle.

One_Angry_Scot
In a recent comic Kang threatened to direct Black Bolt's scream to the time of his birth.

Although arguably you could say that was after he'd seen Black Bolt attempting to attack his fortress for a long while so it may not count under the prep rules but who knows if he has awareness of BB then he might use it.

StiltmanFTW
Bolt annihilates him and Bentley at the same time...

riv6672
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
In a recent comic Kang threatened to direct Black Bolt's scream to the time of his birth.

Although arguably you could say that was after he'd seen Black Bolt attempting to attack his fortress for a long while so it may not count under the prep rules but who knows if he has awareness of BB then he might use it.
Yeah that seems pretty preppy/using more than just his armor for a fight.
Not in the spirit of what i was going for at all. stick out tongue

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by riv6672
Yeah that seems pretty preppy/using more than just his armor for a fight.
Not in the spirit of what i was going for at all. stick out tongue

Who do you think would win just out of interest?

riv6672
Not a clue on this one. Really interested in what folks think.
Not a BB fan but he's a beast.
Kang though, has a lot going for him outside of time manip.

Bentley
Without time manipulation, BB going all dishes more than Kangg can take. Both on average, still a slight majority to BB but it's more even.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Bolt annihilates him and Bentley at the same time...

I don't see how I got pulled into this comment at all ahah

kangbiscuits

riv6672
Originally posted by Bentley
Without time manipulation, BB going all dishes more than Kangg can take. Both on average, still a slight majority to BB but it's more even.

Okay, thanks!

Originally posted by Bentley
I don't see how I got pulled into this comment at all ahah

kangbiscuits
Well you see, you have a very distinctive avatar...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.