The Dark Woman VS Luke Skywalker(ESB)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
The Dark Woman at her prime.

Luke Skywalker as of ESB.

First round: duel only, no plant surge for Anya.

Second round: all-out.

DarthAnt66
Luke was more powerful than any Jedi that Vader had ever faced before, IIRC.

Selenial
Idk about round 1, but she wins round 2.

Power means nothing Ant, Just because Rock is better than scissors, and Scissors beats paper doesn't mean Rock is better than paper. Luke could match Vader in Sabers, but we haven't seen anything that shows luke could face her unorthodox abilities and make it out like Vader did.

Besides, that's probably not even right, since Vader was holding back and still trounced Luke, unless you're saying Vader increased exponentially in power from previous fights, which could be true tbh.

DarthAnt66
Rock is better than paper. You can smash a hole into that *****.

Selenial
Yeh but Spock vaporises rock.

DarthAnt66
Star Trek sux.

Selenial
How do you not get that reference you're 14.

DarthAnt66
Never seen BBT, tbh. Only watch shows related to Revan, obviously.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Selenial
Yeh but Spock vaporises rock.
Paper disproves Spock doe

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Emperordmb
doe

DoE

Dynasty of Evil

BANE

The influence is everywhere.

carthage
Bane would probably need a nexus to break paper or rocks, though.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by carthage
Bane would probably need a nexus to break paper or rocks, though.

laughing out loud

WildBantha88
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Never seen BBT, tbh. Only watch shows related to Revan, obviously. Something's don't need spoken, they are just painfully apparent.

NewGuy01
Kinda like the fact that Bantha couldn't write a coherent sentence to save his life. homer

Fated Xtasy
More like how every thread turns into a bunch of Bullshit having nothing to do with the thread itself. Either focus on the topic or kindly buzz off. Seriously, this annoying.

Edit: that includes everyone please.

Zenwolf
I agree with Fated, it really does bug me that threads go completely off topic at some point.

That being said, I feel Luke can take a win in a duel only scenario, considering he proved a legit challenge for Vader on Bespin who had become more formidable than his Pre-ANH/ANH self.

An all out, the Dark Woman's teleportation technique could catch Luke off guard so she can take that.

SunRazer
Luke. Fold Space is nice but not enough to give the Dark Woman the majority. Luke can outlast her.

WildBantha88
The Dark Woman would win by using plant manipulation. She would tangle Luke in plants and cut him down.

|King Joker|
I think An'ya would take this, personally.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.