Energy Conservation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Do you guy's conserve energy?

I have recently replaced every single bulb in my house with LED bulbs and lights. I also had my entire attic spray with spray foam insulation. On cool days and at night I open the windows rather then run the air. I try and keep any charger's that are not in use unplugged. And I don't run the washer or dryer more then once every two weeks.

Good example of a bad waster. I have noticed other people, especially neighbors who don't care and oddly enough don't seem to care about the bill they going to rack up. My neighbors AC is always on, even on a day like today where its 65 degrees outside, simple cause they won't open a window.

I can see his energy meter just spinning like a record all day and night. Funny thing is too, when his AC isn't on, the damn meter still spinning fast, so makes me wonder what are people thinking these days. And the guy was just telling me last week how he has two mortgages, two electric bills, and water bills, and barely having enough money to get buy, makes me just want to laugh.

Mindset
No.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Mindset
No.

Tell me where you live so I can come cut your power lines to help.

Tzeentch
I conserve energy out of laziness. I rarely turn my lights on even when it's pitch-black, unless I specifically need something or am looking for something. When it's hot I open windows because I'm too lazy to go to the store and buy a fan. I put on a sweater when I'm cold because I'm too lazy to get my heater out of the closet. I let Mindset jack me off because I'm too lazy to get up and phuck him properly. etc

I'm a big proponent of low-tech solutions.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
And the guy was just telling me last week how he has two mortgages, two electric bills, and water bills, and barely having enough money to get buy, makes me just want to laugh.

That's pretty mean

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Bardock42
That's pretty mean

I don't feel sorry for the apathetic.

Shakyamunison
I don't feel sorry for the apathetic.

I that because you are conserving energy?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I that because you are conserving energy?

No cause if you going to complain you have no money and have two electric bills, use your brain, open the phucking windows if its cold outside. Its 63 outside right now, and I opened my windows and its prolly cooler in my house then my neighbors who keeps running the AClaughing out loud

Robtard
My electric/gas bill was down to 26.07 last month and that's with a household of four, I'm totally a conserving conservationist

Mindset
Tell me where you live so I can come cut your power lines to help. In your attic.

Robtard
TE,

Mindset appreciated you putting in the foam insulation. It helps control the climate and acts as a sound buffer so he doesn't have to hear you crying during sex anymore.

Time Immemorial
In your attic.

Good, I'll make sure to keep the heat off this winter.

Mindset
Good, I'll make sure to keep the heat off this winter. I'll cut you open and sleep in your carcass.

Tzeentch
And audibly note how bad he thought you smelled on the outside, just for that final nail in the coffin.

Robtard
Ha, Swars

ArtificialGlory
Do you guy's conserve energy?

I have recently replaced every single bulb in my house with LED bulbs and lights. I also had my entire attic spray with spray foam insulation. On cool days and at night I open the windows rather then run the air. I try and keep any charger's that are not in use unplugged. And I don't run the washer or dryer more then once every two weeks.

Good example of a bad waster. I have noticed other people, especially neighbors who don't care and oddly enough don't seem to care about the bill they going to rack up. My neighbors AC is always on, even on a day like today where its 65 degrees outside, simple cause they won't open a window.

I can see his energy meter just spinning like a record all day and night. Funny thing is too, when his AC isn't on, the damn meter still spinning fast, so makes me wonder what are people thinking these days. And the guy was just telling me last week how he has two mortgages, two electric bills, and water bills, and barely having enough money to get buy, makes me just want to laugh.

I do all that, but then again, it's all pretty normal where I come from. Your neighbor is a moron.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Your neighbor is a moron.

laughing laughing

He does mow my lawn on the right side of my house, but yea laughing

Mindset
Maybe your neighbor has really bad seasonal allergies.

Or maybe he's cooking meth.

Time Immemorial
Maybe your neighbor has really bad seasonal allergies.

Or maybe he's cooking meth.

No I doubt it, and he's in the Army and his kids live there, so I doubt its meth. And I don't live in that type of neighbor hood.

Shakyamunison
No cause if you going to complain you have no money and have two electric bills, use your brain, open the phucking windows if its cold outside. Its 63 outside right now, and I opened my windows and its prolly cooler in my house then my neighbors who keeps running the AClaughing out loud

You have wasted to much energy on this post. wink

Time Immemorial
You have wasted to much energy on this post. wink

Don't make me come over and cut your cable.

Shakyamunison
Don't make me come over and cut your cable.

Make my day! stick out tongue

Time Immemorial
Make my day! stick out tongue

http://replygif.net/i/1165.gif

Shakyamunison
http://replygif.net/i/1165.gif

Is that you? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.