Sidious vs. Dooku, Anakin, Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Angelalex242
Set on the Invisible Hand. Dooku turns on his master and aids the two Jedi in trying to kill him. Being as this is set on the Invisible Hand, Anakin is performing at Invisible Hand levels.

Round 1:ROTS Sidious
Round 2:ROTJ Sidious
Round 3: DE Sidious

All out, all times.

Stigma
Might take Round 1. Lose round 2 and 3. Kenobi is a non-factor, though.

Sinious
Sidious takes all 3 rounds.

Selenial
Originally posted by Sinious
Sidious takes all 3 rounds.

Hero of Python
Team has got a shot during round 1, but Sids can tip the scales at any time by launching force lightning at them. Should be Sids all rounds unless one of the three is able to distract him and give one of the other team members a hail mary chance.

Lord Stark
The Team takes this imo.

Angelalex242
You think the team wins? All 3 rounds?

...Explain.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Angelalex242
You think the team wins? All 3 rounds?

...Explain.

Explain what? Dooku (who probably is the most fearful of Sidious' power) states that a fully trained Savage and himself could overthrow Sidious. Anakin performing at Invisible Hand levels is above Dooku level. If Sidious kills Kenobi in front of Anakin he'll perform even better. I don't think even Sidious can handle 2 Dooku level people + Kenobi.

Angelalex242
Well, Maul>Savage, and Sidious vs. Dooku and Maul ends up with the pair getting pwned. Maul and or Savage (or even both of them) is not sufficient support to make that interesting.

I see this being Anakin and Dooku attacking while Obi Wan, who's thoroughly outclassed, desperately hides behind Soresu trying not to die.

Sidious will probably be fighting with two sabers, and he's still faster then both opponents by a fair bit. In the Force, Anakin is too poorly trained and Dooku just isn't there.

ROTJ Sidious will just attack with the Force, as opposed to the ROTS version who might melee them. None of the 3 of them can contend with ROTJ Sidious in the Force, and he shouldn't have a problem.

DE Sidious far surpasses the lesser versions, around 120% of their strength or so, and it would take considerably more then this team to deal with him.

Anyways, I asked you to explain because you're expressing a minority opinion.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Well, Maul>Savage, and Sidious vs. Dooku and Maul ends up with the pair getting pwned. Maul and or Savage (or even both of them) is not sufficient support to make that interesting.
Emphasis on fully trained Savage. Remember that Dooku felt that Savage was a threat to both Grievous and himself and honestly post ritual and fully trained he would likely defeat Maul.

You're underestimating Kenobi then. Sidious can dismiss him casually with the force but I doubt he'd go down that fast with both Anakin AND Dooku pressuring Sidious.

Poorly trained? Mace Windu and the ROTS novel state he's perhaps the most powerful Jedi in history while Yoda drew breath. He's not going to get fodderized by Sidious.

The three of them combined should be able to deflect Sidious' force attacks. And if not use Kenobi as bait as they close the distance.

I'd concede that DE Sidious can take this.

Based
I think Team might take 1.

WildBantha88
What is this about using Kenobi as bait? Against SIDS any of the three can easily be dismissed with the Force. Need I remind you that SIDS already ragdolled Dooku from across the galaxy?

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by WildBantha88
What is this about using Kenobi as bait? Against SIDS any of the three can easily be dismissed with the Force. Need I remind you that SIDS already ragdolled Dooku from across the galaxy?

So I wonder why he didn't just ragdoll Mace Windu with the Force? And no Mace is not > Dooku in TK.

But ragdolling someone in front of you Mid-Saber fight is a very different thing to ragdolling someone from a distance.

Lord Stark is right. Just Dooku and Anakin combined are going to at the very least give Sidious hell. Adding Kenobi is just reducing Sidious's chances of success.

Angelalex242
Sids tried to zap Mace with the Force. Unfortunately for him, Vapaad was up to the task and reflected it back. But that's unique to Vapaad, other forms can't do that.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
So I wonder why he didn't just ragdoll Mace Windu with the Force? And no Mace is not > Dooku in TK.

But ragdolling someone in front of you Mid-Saber fight is a very different thing to ragdolling someone from a distance.

Lord Stark is right. Just Dooku and Anakin combined are going to at the very least give Sidious hell. Adding Kenobi is just reducing Sidious's chances of success. all he needs to do is break off the saberfight for long enough to unleash his Force abilities and this is over. If it was sabers only it would be more fair

DARTH POWER
all he needs to do is break off the saberfight for long enough to unleash his Force abilities and this is over. If it was sabers only it would be more fair

So why didn't he just do that with Mace?

The_Tempest
Zonakin and Dooku take this; Obi-Wan gets stomped first. Sidious is just wayyyyyyyy out of his league. They're not even in the same sport. Now Kit Fisto, on the other hand...

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Zonakin and Dooku take this; Obi-Wan gets stomped first. Sidious is just wayyyyyyyy out of his league. They're not even in the same sport. Now Kit Fisto, on the other hand...
Finally, someone who understands.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Zonakin and Dooku take this; Obi-Wan gets stomped first. Sidious is just wayyyyyyyy out of his league. They're not even in the same sport. Now Kit Fisto, on the other hand... Meh, I don't know. Sidious slapped down Anakin hard in Yoda's vision.

http://share.gifyoutube.com/m80JOx.gif

And by that merit, Dooku isn't in a good position either. I think in sabers they stand a chance of victory, though Sidious would dispatch Dooku ala Maul if isolated. However if Sidious falls back on the Force, which he will, they will all be dominated.

NTJack0
Obi-Wan gets ragdolled immediately.

Dooku and Anakin have a shot in round one, but the other two are just a horrible stomp.

Stigma
Originally posted by NTJack0
Obi-Wan gets ragdolled immediately.

Dooku and Anakin have a shot in round one, but the other two are just a horrible stomp.
I concur.

Zone Anakin is ridiculously powerful and with Dooku they have a shot with RotS Sids. They lose rounds 2 and 3. Not sure why Kenobi is here lol

Angelalex242
Kenobi is here because canon says he is. Ewan McGregor was in that scene fair and square. Though he really wishes he wasn't :P

WildBantha88
Really guys? The "Kenobi gets ragdolled" shit needs to stop. I have already shown the Kenobi is an immensely powerful Force wielder on par with Anakin and Dooku. His force wall is not as weak as it is made out to be. The only people who have done it are immensely powerful. If SIDS is ragsolling Kenobi then he only needs to put in minimal more effort to ragdoll Anakin and Dooku.

FreshestSlice
The fact that Dooku does it on a consistent basis to Kenobi, while could not to Anakin "in the zone," doesn't really help your argument.

DarthAnt66
I have already shown the Kenobi is an immensely powerful Force wielder on par with Anakin and Dooku.
That's the issue.

Stigma
Really guys? The "Kenobi gets ragdolled" shit needs to stop. I have already shown the Kenobi is an immensely powerful Force wielder on par with Anakin and Dooku. His force wall is not as weak as it is made out to be. The only people who have done it are immensely powerful. If SIDS is ragsolling Kenobi then he only needs to put in minimal more effort to ragdoll Anakin and Dooku.
Don't get me wrong. Kenobi is a good force-user and can deal with someone like Gnost-Dural or Darth Bane, but against Sidious he gets destroyed easily.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Stigma
Don't get me wrong. Kenobi is a good force-user and can deal with someone like Gnost-Dural or Darth Bane, but against Sidious he gets destroyed easily. 1. Why are you comparing Gnost-Dural and Darth Bane. I'm not going to lie Gnost-Dural isn't a very strong Force wielder.

2. The same allies to almost anyone. You all are missing that Sidious has already ragdolled Dooku.

3. I said that to Kenobi threads in general, not this one specificly. Kenobi can't defend against Sidious power but neither can Dooku or Anakin. But other match ups Kenobi is getting needlessly shit on and it really ruffles my jammies

Angelalex242
Well, yeah. Very few people can stand up to Sidious, even in a team. Even Mace got lucky his Vapaad amp kicked in just the right away at just the right time. Without it, there's little hope for him.

FreshestSlice
1. Why are you comparing Gnost-Dural and Darth Bane. I'm not going to lie Gnost-Dural isn't a very strong Force wielder.

Exactly. http://r19.imgfast.net/users/1916/39/10/06/smiles/3691928536.gif

WildBantha88
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Exactly. http://r19.imgfast.net/users/1916/39/10/06/smiles/3691928536.gif I hope you know that that jokes is old and just annoying now

Hero of Python

I don't think people are disrespecting him, per se. Comparing Kenobi and Sidious is like pitting Thor against Galactus. Sure Thor is super amazing and will be more than a match for most anybody, but there's just some stuff he wouldn't have a chance against, like Kenobi w/ Sidious.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Hero of Python
I don't think people are disrespecting him, per se. Comparing Kenobi and Sidious is like pitting Thor against Galactus. Sure Thor is super amazing and will be more than a match for most anybody, but there's just some stuff he wouldn't have a chance against, like Kenobi w/ Sidious. I'm not talking about this thread I'm talking about all Kenobi threads.

But in any case Sidious can ragdoll Dooku and Anakin just as easily as Kenobi so pointing him out is really just picking on him for no reason.

Beniboybling
Really guys? The "Kenobi gets ragdolled" shit needs to stop. I have already shown the Kenobi is an immensely powerful Force wielder on par with Anakin and Dooku. His force wall is not as weak as it is made out to be. The only people who have done it are immensely powerful. If SIDS is ragsolling Kenobi then he only needs to put in minimal more effort to ragdoll Anakin and Dooku. Except Dooku didn't ragdoll Anakin. And Dooku ragdolled Kenobi... no expression

Lord Stark
While I do agree Kenobi's force prowess is grossly underrated, he will get blasted easily by Sidious.

Selenial
Originally posted by Lord Stark
While I do agree Kenobi's force prowess is grossly underrated, he will get blasted easily by Sidious.

It is, but he is still inferior to Dooku and Skywalker.

That is painfully obvious.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Except Dooku didn't ragdoll Anakin. And Dooku ragdolled Kenobi... no expression good for him. Kenobi ragdolled Dooku so their even. Dooku didn't ragdoll Anakin but Kenobi matched Anakins force push. Maul has force choked Kenobi but Kenobi has pushed him around with TK too

Based
Originally posted by Selenial
It is, but he is still inferior to Dooku and Skywalker.

That is painfully obvious.

This.

Lord Stark
good for him. Kenobi ragdolled Dooku so their even. Dooku didn't ragdoll Anakin but Kenobi matched Anakins force push. Maul has force choked Kenobi but Kenobi has pushed him around with TK too

When was this? And if you reference that dueling video game that I have debunked several times now I'll laugh you off these boards.

FreshestSlice
I hope you know that that jokes is old and just annoying now
I hope you know it's not a joke. It's a painfully obvious fact.

EmperorSidious2
Obi wan is a non factor he can be easily dismissed by sidious in saber or the force. Dooku and Anakin combined sidious using two sabers will have to rely on his force powers as the duel between sidious and the brothers, both Dooku and and Anakin are above savage so sidious would have to use the force and when that happens it's all over no matter what version.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.