Ra's Al Ghul vs Slade Wilson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Arrow.

1. With the mirakuru.

2. Without the mirakuru.

TheVaultDweller
I did this thread a while back in a different section. Majority agreed that Ra's wins a decent fight against Slade without Mirakuru, and gets beaten solidly by Mirakuru Slade.

Ridley_Prime
Sounds about right, whether they're both using swords or not.

Based
Ra's stomps without Slade's buff. If he has it I think it can go either way tbh.

Ridley_Prime
Pretty much only way I see Ra's winning with the buff is if jobber Slade comes into effect with the mirakuru hallucinations. Otherwise, Slade should win with it, but an opponent like Ra's would still take more effort on his behalf to beat admittedly than when he was toying around with Oliver and company.

TheVaultDweller
Something else to consider is that when Ra's stomped Ollie during their initial fight, he'd spent years fighting almost exclusively with a bow. Slade's weapon of choice has always been a sword, and he has actually shown considerable skill with it (something Oliver never did before getting League training). So chances are that he would have had a much better time of it than Arrow did during that fight. Not to mention when Ollie defeated Wade, he'd just been injected with the Mirakuru cure (which flat out KO'd his foot soldiers). And when Ollie and Thea got dropped on the island, he did a good job of holding his own against both of them, until Thea pulled out a gun.

So I don't see Ra's stomping in any scenario.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.