- Marvel Fast -

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

- Who are the top 10 fastest Superheroes in Marvel U ?

- Keep your picks at high herald and under.. (plz)

- You can rank them or just name them in a top 10 list..

- Everything counts, movement speed/combat speed, reaction speed..

carver9
Gladiator
Xenith
Northstar
Monica
Surfer
Hyperion
Can't think of his name but the elder that fight Surfer
Quicksilver

The Nuul
Hulk
Hulk
Hulk
Hulk
Hulk
Hulk
Hulk

Nothing else matters.

carver9
Lol...really?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator
Xenith
Northstar
Monica
Surfer
Hyperion
Quicksilver

You mean this guy?

http://i.imgur.com/bUBP2ZFl.jpg

It's the Runner.

carver9
Lol...yeppers. Thanks bud.

StiltmanFTW
Speed Demon humiliated Hyperion.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Speed Demon humiliated Hyperion.

Not today's Hyperion though.

StiltmanFTW
Name Hickerion's speed feats then.

carver9
Seeing 'light' in slow motion.

StiltmanFTW
Meh. That's it?

People would've ignored Cap seeing bullets in slow motion feat if he hadn't outreacted them after being fired on panel.

Supermex
Gladiator
Xenith
Northstar
Monica
Surfer
Hyperion
Quicksilver

Good list Carv!

Any of them below worth mentioning as far as cracking your list ?

Sentry ?
Blue Marvel ?
Quasar ?
Capt.Marvel & Capt.Britain ?
Black Bolt ?

StiltmanFTW
What about Makkari, carver?

Surtur
Makkari was faster then The Runner, making him probably the fastest being in the MU at one point. It should be noted Runner could of gone at similar speeds, but it would of meant entering a state like Makkari had where you are too fast to interact with anything. The only person Makkari could interact with was someone on the speed level of The Runner. Or at least Runner claimed he could go that fast but just chose not to do so due to side effects. He could of been just bragging.

Originally posted by Supermex
Good list Carv!

Sentry ?
Blue Marvel ?
Quasar ?
Black Bolt ?

I can say for sure Captain Britain doesn't qualify on a "fastest people in Marvel" list. Neither does Black Bolt, who might have some bullet timing reflexes at best.

Sentry is weird because he has the "two seconds ahead of time" thing. He can fly at FTL speeds in space, but his overall reaction speed feats don't seem on the same level. When Void was holding a gun to a persons head and pulled the trigger Sentry was about 15-20 feet away and was quick enough to get there before the bullet left the chamber.

Unsure about Blue Marvel, but I'd think people like Quasar and Captain Marvel mostly just have "fly fast in space" feats. Could be wrong.

Supermex
Gladiator
Xenith
Northstar
Monica
Surfer
Hyperion
Runner
Blue Marvel
Quasar
Quicksilver

Surtur
Gladiator
Xenith
Northstar
Monica
Surfer
Hyperion
Runner
Blue Marvel
Quasar
Quicksilver

You're at least going to have to knock off one person from your list for Makkari. What exactly has Blue Marvel done? I have no clue who Xenith even is. I'm guessing Quicksilver is the slowest on the list. After Makkari and Runner Gladiator probably has the best feat of speed.

Supermex
Originally posted by Surtur
You're at least going to have to knock off one person from your list for Makkari. What exactly has Blue Marvel done? I have no clue who Xenith even is. I'm guessing Quicksilver is the slowest on the list. After Makkari and Runner Gladiator probably has the best feat of speed.

Is Makkari above high herald?

Zenith I believe is female version of Gladiator..

carver9
Good list Carv!

Sentry ?
Blue Marvel ?
Quasar ?
Black Bolt ?

I forgot about Sentry but he most Def on the list.

Surtur
Is Makkari above high herald?

Yes, he's an Eternal who decided to channel all his cosmic energy into speed. Plus I don't see Quicksilver as a high herald.

What does this mean? Like just a female member of the same race? Since Gladiator isn't an ordinary member of his race.

carver9

She Gladiator cousin. The way she fought Ravenous, I had to put her on the list. He couldn't even touch her. Nova Prime belong on the list as well.

StiltmanFTW

facepalm

While ignoring characters like Makkari and Runner. K, fine. Keep carvering, I guess.

Supermex
Yes, he's an Eternal who decided to channel all his cosmic energy into speed. Plus I don't see Quicksilver as a high herald.

What does this mean? Like just a female member of the same race? Since Gladiator isn't an ordinary member of his race.

On the op I posted that it had to be High herald or below.

Supermex

If Sentry is high herald he qualifies

If he is higher then he is out of the list

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
facepalm

While ignoring characters like Makkari and Runner. K, fine. Keep carvering, I guess.

Lol...I said Runner though.

celeyhyga17
Makkari

Surtur
If it's just high herald or *below* then the fast person you will find is probably Gladiator.

Supermex
If it's just high herald or *below* then the fast person you will find is probably Gladiator.

True but not just asking for one.

carver9
If Sentry is high herald he qualifies

If he is higher then he is out of the list

Yeah...Sentry is above Herald levels.

Surtur
So what are the best speed feats for people like Quasar or Captain Marvel?

Branlor Swift
She Gladiator cousin. The way she fought Ravenous, I had to put her on the list. He couldn't even touch her. Nova Prime belong on the list as well. The way she fought a basically depowered Ravenous?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.