Favorite blaster? Also blaster discussion!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zenwolf
So enough talk bout Force Users n Force stuff, let's talk blasters!

Which folks be your favorite blaster? Or favorites!

I like the DL-44, A280, E-11 and the Scout Trooper blaster.

All classic ones yes, but they are my faves.

Other shouts go to the Light Repeating Blaster and E-web heavy repeating blaster.

You can also use this to discuss anything blaster related!

Revanchiste
Westar M5
Westar 34 (I prefer Jango to Boba !!)
Tenloss disruptors.
DC-17
Scout trouper pistol hat work with ATA...
Some rapid fire carabine....
The quad heavy blaster that arc carry..... Gatling guns.. Sonic blaster.
The sith assault rifle devlopped by Revan..
Rakattas force blaster XD.

Yhea E-Web technology go more and more awsome with the time !!! KotOR E-WEB suck !!! Republic era E-Web decent. Galactic civil war = awsome. Post Galactic civil war = O.P.....

Love the charrics and concussions rifles. Love the LJ-50, Charrics... LS-150.
But those are not blaster.. I also love the PLX-2.

carthage
The YVH series had blasters which fired rapidly enough to basically cut Vong warriors in half/Vonduun armor in half, and the repeating heavy blasters used by The Republic TOR warriors are pretty cool

NewGuy01
Freedon Nadd's magic cap pistol.

Darth Abonis
E-11. Think of all the lives saved when you accidentally did NOT hit the target.

Fated Xtasy
I personally loved Kyle's Bryar pistol even though it basically functions as a DL-44

WildBantha88
Lanarth Tarek's blasters. Because she can shoot blaster fire out of the air big grin

Zenwolf
Well Bantha, any other Force User should be able to replicate her feat if they were trained in the use of blasters. :P

Also her blasters were just twin DL-44s. She was also tagging slugs too!

Emperordmb
Jace Malcom had a pretty pimped out blaster cannon.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Well Bantha, any other Force User should be able to replicate her feat if they were trained in the use of blasters. :P

Also her blasters were just twin DL-44s. Well I don't see any other force wielders tagging Aurra Sing when she is fighting so fast that she is surrounded by a sphere of green fire.

And its not the size that matters, its how you use them wink

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by WildBantha88

And its not the size that matters, its how you use them wink

A thermal detonator. Case and point XD

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Jace Malcom had a pretty pimped out blaster cannon.

The only thing that kinda puzzles me about those huge cannons is that, they must be rather hard to maneuver with. I get it that it's way before the movie timeframe and such, so blaster tech still needs some work from the looks of it.

It just seems kinda bizarre though seeing guys lug around giant cannons in a weird way.

Hero of Python
Mandalorian Ripper from KotOR

Revanchiste
I think that wolf was talking aboutc the E-11s.....

I love rapid fire sniper rifle like in the clone war 2003 or in the rebel uprising mods for Battle front. (Mods rebels have bad ass punch line like ine the MEH-YHEA era !!!!)

In non blaster weapons I also love the Thermal detonateur class A and the DCE....

ILS
WESTAR-34

Selenial
The only thing that kinda puzzles me about those huge cannons is that, they must be rather hard to maneuver with. I get it that it's way before the movie timeframe and such, so blaster tech still needs some work from the looks of it.

It just seems kinda bizarre though seeing guys lug around giant cannons in a weird way.

Idk, they're supposed to just be way harder hitting.

IE, the firepower of a squad with normal rifles... In one gun.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Selenial
Idk, they're supposed to just be way harder hitting.

IE, the firepower of a squad with normal rifles... In one gun.

Right but the same thing is accomplished with the likes of the Light Repeating Blaster and that's actually feasible to carry without it looking strange.

But eh, tech difference. Just seems strange in TOR guys running around with giant blaster cannons that are either half or all their size.

Revanchiste
Right but the same thing is accomplished with the likes of the Light Repeating Blaster and that's actually feasible to carry without it looking strange.

But eh, tech difference. Just seems strange in TOR guys running around with giant blaster cannons that are either half or all their size.

Yhea the thing is that the imperial scout pistol that work with ATA is more powerful xD.

Yhea ILS Westar-34 unlimited ammo, no over heating !!! decent power !

Fated Xtasy
I like Aurra's duel trigger pistols too, pretty great for a steady barrage of fire

Revanchiste
DC-19 because : NINJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Firelance XD why boba fett didn't get one of those?????
Firespray DL-87 the deck deck cleaner.

Emperordmb
The Bowcaster is pretty legit, it's shots are a combination of blasterbolt and solid projectile.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Emperordmb
The Bowcaster is pretty legit, it's shots are a combination of blasterbolt and solid projectile.
There is also some chiss weapons like that...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.