Darth Bane vs Darth Nihl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Prime versions of both (well, not Orbalisks, so DoE Bane).

Fight takes place in Andeddu's keep on Prakith. Standard morals/equipment.

ILS
I'm thinking Bane.

SunRazer
Reasons?

I think Nihl could potentially be just as skilled, and with standard morals, Bane doesn't really abuse his powers. But if he does, he'd probably win, I agree.

ILS
I think Bane's ability to ravage tents and knock over couches will prove too much for Nihl to handle.

SunRazer
Yeah, it is. Which means his better feats makes it possible for him to disintegrate Nihl, too.

Seriously, Bane has much better feats to be using. Or is this you trying to lowball other eras because you don't think I wank Legacy enough?

ILS
It's me joking...

SunRazer
Originally posted by ILS
It's me joking...

Sorry I took it negatively, lol.

When I asked for reasons, I thought you were going to answer seriously. Anyway, actual reasons?

ILS
Bane should have more resources at his disposal than Nihl since he's spent a good amount of time shaking loose change from family couches, thus I declare him the winner.

NewGuy01
Bane, lol.

Emperordmb
Bane stomps.

NewGuy01
Nah tbh

carthage
You expect him to say any different? Lol.

Q99
Bane. He's a much more experienced Sith who's done more studies of the force, it's no surprise he's stronger.

carthage
And that matters how?

The Merchant
Typical. Anyways Bane wins in a good fight.

Nephthys
Bane crushes. No contest.

ILS
Originally posted by Nephthys
Bane crushes. No contest. lol. I think you need a new hobby, friend. Bane's dick must be doing a number on your jaw :O.

carthage
Bane's only real shot is lightning

Stigma
Interesting fight. Not sure who wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.