Bane vs. Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Both at their peak. Bane gets his Orbalisk.

Setting: Naboo royal palace

Who wins?

Col. Valerian
This is a good one mainly due to Bane's Orbalisks. Krayt takes this.

NewGuy01
Krayt wins again.

carthage
Krayt literally can resist and power through anything Bane throws at him.

ILS
Krayt wins this one even though Bane is afforded the unfair advantage of his Orbalisk armor. I guess in this case Krayt is just so much better than Bane that even in an invincible suit of armor he can still manage to die.

And so it was written.

carthage
Bane is fodder to any version of Krayt tbh

ILS
Orbalisk Bane vs A'Sharad Hett is a genuinely perplexing battle.

Trocity
Bane does seem to struggle against Jar'kai.

A'Sharad decaps him imo.

ILS
thumb up

Nephthys
I wonder if Krayt can do dark transfer through orbalisks? I'd probably bet on no, personally. I guess Bane wins, Krayt doesn't have TK or lightning that will challenge Bane and with the orbalisks Bane can beat Krayt after a good fight.

ILS
Originally posted by Nephthys
I'd probably bet on no, personally.What a surprise. laughing

carthage
Krayt withstood telekinetic blasts from Abeloth and drained her and he can absorb and deflect Banes lightning back at him. Bane isn't doing shit to him with his force abilities

Stigma
Originally posted by Nephthys
I wonder if Krayt can do dark transfer through orbalisks? I'd probably bet on no, personally.
Why not, though?

Orbalisk are alive so it's possible Krayt could kill them via Dark Transfer, in turn killing Bane.

ILS
lol @ Stigma harassing Neph by replying to his posts.

carthage
If harmed iirc the orbalisks responded by pouring poison into Bane's system, its worth nothing that imo.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Stigma
Why not, though?

Orbalisk are alive so it's possible Krayt could kill them via Dark Transfer, in turn killing Bane.

It's an armor of living creatures, why would Krayts dark transfer extend through them to Bane?

Meh, if Bane is conscious he could neutralize the toxins the orbalisks put out. Krayt wouldn't be killing more than a few of them anyway probably. Could Krayt even do dark transfer on the orbalisks? I'm not like they have any injuries or scars or anything.

Stigma
Originally posted by ILS
lol @ Stigma harassing Neph by replying to his posts.
I am dirty that way.

NewGuy01
Well for one thing:

Originally posted by Stigma
Bane gets his Orbalisk.

For two, lol @ Neph. It doesn't need to go through the Orbalisks to Bane, it just needs to kill the Orbalisks and Bane's done for.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.