Windu vs. HoT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Both at their peak.

Setting: the Jedi Temple

Who wins?

carthage
Mace

FreshestSlice
The Hero of Tython, tbh.

DarthAnt66
Yet you put Vader > Revan? mmm

FreshestSlice
I also put Revan above Mace.

Lord Stark
Mace Windu

Stigma
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Vader > Revan
thumb up

Nephthys
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The Hero of Tython, tbh.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c

Angelalex242
HoT isn't hot enough to avoid getting her points shattered.

Sinious
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The Hero of Tython, tbh.

Vorpal Ruin
Mace wins.

EmperorSidious2
Mace windu

Hero of Python
HoT and Mace are similar in that they both beat a "questionable" version of their timeline's big bad.

I know it's said that Mace would have been vaporized if not for Vaapad, which wouldn't be a factor against canon HoT. We know Revan is somewhere between Yoda and Mace (likely much closer to the former), and we know HoT is weaker than Revan.

I say HoT is above Mace, but not enough to where it isn't a fight. I just feel like she's fought far more Sith and her easy defeat of dark side versions of the Jedi Strike team and Weak Vitiate put her above Mace, who wouldn't have access to vaapad hax against her.

Angelalex242
Well, HoT does have Shatterpoints, and since she doesn't have that ability, she can't defend against it.

Nephthys
Neither does Dooku and he could beat Mace. Shatterpoint isn't an insta-win button.

carthage
Too bad Hero can't compete in sabers

The Merchant
Windu.

EmperorSidious2
HOT can't really compete with windu

Nephthys
Pretty sure she can.

The Merchant
Is every protag a girl to you Neph stick out tongue

Nephthys
No, I have Cipher 9, the Wrath and the Bounty Hunter as dudes. The rest are chicks.

FreshestSlice
Even if they don't make any sense, tbh. Only 'Thor and Nox seem female to me.

Nephthys
Theres really no reason any class should be one gender over the other other than preference or romance options.

Except for the Consular because the male voice is a ****ing abomination and shouldn't even be considered a real option. I mostly chose based on voicework. And for the Trooper because of Femshep.

ILS
Theres really no reason any class should be one gender over the other other than preference or romance options. What if I told you that the average gamer doesn't really care about your concerns and that the only day the HoT will become a female is the day she scores an incredible rack?

Nephthys
"Become" a female? Pretty sure.... she already is a female? For..... some people? And a man? For others?

Because it's a video game character with no defined gender? That's probably never going to get any material deciding the genders? So you kind of just look like a tool?

Hmm.

ILS
How can the HoT be any gender if we haven't had confirmation yet? I'd say the tool is the one parading a custom protag around as something they potentially might not be.

Then again, it is like you to operate within the laws of your own fantasy universe, what with the Bane wankery as well as this.

Hmm indeed.

Nephthys
Because I actually have a Jedi Knight character who is female. In my personal story she is a girl. I'm not parading anything around, just because I use female pronouns doesn't mean I'm suggesting a defined gender no more than Sinious using male pronouns.

You should calm down a bit. Maybe go listen to whatevers popular in yugoslavia. Have a wank or something.

ILS
In my personal story Bingo. We should be saying "they" instead of him or her.
Your failure alone is enough to get me going, Neph. Just keep posting and the fap train rolls on.

Nephthys
Too awkward. Also, no.

Wow, edgy. I'm so intimidated.

ILS
Wow, edgy. I'm so intimidated. That wasn't really what I was going for. erm

Stigma
Guys, can't we all agree that Windu is a bit girly too and move on.

Any arguments for who wins?

ILS
Windu smacks Neph's waifu into the dirt. stick out tongue

Stigma
Originally posted by ILS
Windu smacks Neph's waifu into the dirt. stick out tongue
That's better thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.