DC's Illuminati?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JayDaDon
Going off of Riv's thread idea; Which 6 could make up the hypothetical DC version of the Illuminati?

golem370
Nature Swamp Thing
Mind Martian Manhunter
Magic Dr Fate
Human Green Lantern(Hal)
Science Batman
Alien Superman

Henry_Pym
The JL big 7 ugh 6

(No Manjobber/Cyborg)

abhilegend
Martian Manhunter
Batman
Constantine
Niles Caulder
Amanda Waller

golem370
My Martian Manhunter as his non jobber aura on

riv6672
Originally posted by abhilegend
Martian Manhunter
Batman
Constantine
Niles Caulder
Amanda Waller
These are pretty good choices.
The only one i find iffy is Batman, as his loyalty to The JLA might cause a problem.
I can just as easily see him ON the team though, as he's always willing to treat situations more pragmatically than the team he helped found.

relentless1
Batman is the most likely to do whats right over loyalty, remember tower of babel

riv6672
Thats one of the things i'd thought of yes.

shadowknight
Originally posted by golem370
Nature Swamp Thing
Mind Martian Manhunter
Magic Dr Fate
Human Green Lantern(Hal)
Science Batman
Alien Superman
Superman wouldn't join a ecret group like that he's too honest. ST wouldjn't join because of their lack of nature focus.

Here's a better team that has both the mindset & the ruthlessness to get the job done

Batman
WW
MM
Cap Atom
Dr Fate
Lex Luthor or Niles Caulder
Aquaman
Guy Gardner or Sinestro
Red Hood

JayDaDon
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
The JL big 7 ugh 6

(No Manjobber/Cyborg)

Definitely not. I'm thinking 6 who are either in the top 5 smartest in DC or those with massive influence on Earth. Its not like the Marvel illuminati were just the avengers. They were handpicked. Someone like Hal Jordan would have no business there.

JayDaDon
I think Batman would be in there no question. Come on, keeping that secret from the JLA is EXACTLY something Bruce would do. Maybe Mr Terrific? Dr Fate, Aquaman definitely I could see in there. Now that somebody mentioned Manhunter I could see him fitting in there too.

Supermex
Batman
Aquaman
Dr.Fate
Mr.Terrific
Hawkman
Green Arrow

Board Walker
Assuming they are working for the good of humanity/the galaxy

Dr fate
batman
lex luthor
martian manhunter
Sinestro (dcnu parallax - looks at things very pragmatically)
Constantine

relentless1
Batman
Waller
Luthor
Martian Manhunter
Deathstroke
Aquaman

riv6672
J'onn is SO under appreciated on this site.

Supermex
I just Dont see Manhunter and Dr.Fate on this team..

Dr.Fate is badly used in DC now a days and Manhunter is a ET

Constantine seems like a better fit.

JayDaDon
I don't see Batman or anyone upstanding working with Luthor. But actually, I agree with Constantine.

Then again, maybe they would work with Luthor before he has his Namoresque turn for the worse.

shadowknight
Originally posted by Supermex
Batman
Aquaman
Dr.Fate
Mr.Terrific
Hawkman
Green Arrow

Green Arrow is too liberal to join a group like this

Supermex
Batman
Constantine
Aquaman

So right now I got it at 3 members for sure, but still on the fence about Batman

Can peeps give reasons why certain individuals would fit in as part of this team?

Hawkman ?

Mr.Terrific ?

Batman ?

Cyborg ?

Green Arrow ?

Others ?

ODG
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Definitely not. I'm thinking 6 who are either in the top 5 smartest in DC or those with massive influence on Earth. Its not like the Marvel illuminati were just the avengers. They were handpicked. Someone like Hal Jordan would have no business there. Not only that, the only Avenger was Iron Man.

Lex Luthor
Batman
Aquaman
Dr.Fate
Wonder Woman
Black Adam

JayDaDon
^That's a good lookin list. Black adam crossed my mind but I couldn't think of how well he'd fit in besides muscle.

golem370
Originally posted by shadowknight
Superman wouldn't join a ecret group like that he's too honest. ST wouldjn't join because of their lack of nature focus.

Here's a better team that has both the mindset & the ruthlessness to get the job done

Batman
WW
MM
Cap Atom
Dr Fate
Lex Luthor or Niles Caulder
Aquaman
Guy Gardner or Sinestro
Red Hood

So I take out ST add Raven or Zoom and for Superman Orion?

krisblaze
Well, if they should all function as some kind of representative or something.

Alan Scott - Checkmate
Aquaman - Atlantis
Dr.Fate - Magic
Lex Luthor - Science
Talia al Ghul - Ouroboros (assuming it is still relevant)

These should at the very least represent some of the major elements on DC earth.

ODG
^That's a good lookin list. Black adam crossed my mind but I couldn't think of how well he'd fit in besides muscle. Same as Namor. Khandaq being in the Middle East and a superpower ruled by a super being puts it on the world stage a lot, similar to Atlantis and Latveria.

Branlor Swift
^That's a good lookin list. Black adam crossed my mind but I couldn't think of how well he'd fit in besides muscle. He controls a country of pissed off muslims. erm

JayDaDon
I actually didn't know if he was a leader or anything. In that case, yeah I see it.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by krisblaze
Well, if they should all function as some kind of representative or something.

Alan Scott - Checkmate
Aquaman - Atlantis
Dr.Fate - Magic
Lex Luthor - Science
Talia al Ghul - Ouroboros (assuming it is still relevant)

These should at the very least represent some of the major elements on DC earth.

Alan Scott thumb up throw Batman in there and your good. Maybe Mr.Terrific?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.