Thors VERSUS The Cabal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Thors

VERSUS

The Cabal

Thor's are all standard and unamped.

1) 5 Thors Versus The Cabal.

How many Thors would it take to defeat The Cabal?

1) CIS/PIS off for The Thors
2) CIS/PIS off for The Cabal
3) CIS/PIS off for both

Sin I AM
Which cabal?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Which cabal?

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/TheHalk/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20HAL9000%202/Secret%20Wars%202015/Secret%20Wars%202015-%20002-043_zpskehfg9zl.jpg

Everyone can feel free to mix any iteration of The official Cabals to give a greater challenge.

Surtur
I can't even exactly tell who all those people are supposed to be. Also if Thanos is a part of this cabal it won't end well for Thor.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Surtur
I can't even exactly tell who all those people are supposed to be. Also if Thanos is a part of this cabal it won't end well for Thor.

Altogether it's Thanos, Proxima Midnight, Corvus Glaive, Terax (non 616) and Maximus and Black Swan.

Ultimate Reed is there too (in that raft) but I don't know if he counts as a member of the Cabal or not.

Surtur
Well they win by virtue of having a team member named "Proxima Midnight". That sounds like the name of a German techno dance club.

Galan007
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Ultimate Reed is there too (in that raft) but I don't know if he counts as a member of the Cabal or not. He's teamed-up with The Cabal, but he isn't part of The Cabal, if that makes sense.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Galan007
He's teamed-up with The Cabal, but he isn't part of The Cabal, if that makes sense.

Yeah, using them for his own purposes type of thing. Definitely got something up his sleeve.

carver9
Didn't the universe blow up? Whatever plan he had is gone now.

Surtur
Ult. Reed can stretch his brain to grow smarter..and yet he still seemed dumber then the 616 version.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by carver9
Didn't the universe blow up? Whatever plan he had is gone now.

I doubt that he's entirely devoid of a plan.

Galan007
^ You guys must not have read much pertaining to Ultimate Reed in the last few years(or at the very least, weeks)..?

Since 'evolving' into The Maker, his intellect has surpassed pretty much anything 616 has to offer by a significant margin--this was made abundantly clear in SW #1.

Galan007
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
I doubt that he's entirely devoid of a plan. thumb up

Maker knew the multiverse was going to die. Survival via improving the Life Raft's design(and shit-stomping 616 in the process) was his plan all along.

carver9
It's all a guess right now though since we did see the Universe explode on panel. Who knows, he might save everything but until we have hard proof, its nothing but assumptions.

Galan007
What are you talking about, carver?

krisblaze
Why do you specify PIS?

PIS is always off on KMC. Them's the rules.

zom1967
I am familiar with the Cable,and Terrax is a bad ass,you include Thanos 5 Thors go down.Take out Thanos ,and they have trouble with 3 thor`s!

"Id"
Old King Thor
Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Whor
Eric
Adult Loki

Team should stand a decent shot

Galan007
The only legit threat to that team is Thanos, imo.

ShadowFyre
The three Thor's that fought Gorr would take this. If OKT didn't just solo,.

Surtur
Originally posted by Galan007
^ You guys must not have read much pertaining to Ultimate Reed in the last few years(or at the very least, weeks)..?

Since 'evolving' into The Maker, his intellect has surpassed pretty much anything 616 has to offer by a significant margin--this was made abundantly clear in SW #1.

What feats put him above 616 version?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Surtur
What feats put him above 616 version?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t609515.html

basilisk
What's the limit - the Thors we saw in SW? What if the Thor Team consists of Odin-powered King Thor and RKT? In fact RKT should be able to solo.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by basilisk
What's the limit - the Thors we saw in SW? What if the Thor Team consists of Odin-powered King Thor and RKT? In fact RKT should be able to solo.

Odin-Force Thor, Rune King, King Thor all of these would be considered amped versions of the character. They are not allowed.

In that vein, any notion of the red-bearded Thor being an analogue of Old King Thor should be readily dismissed. If that were Aaron's OKT equivalent he would've slaughtered the Cabal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.