Kao Cen Darach Ven Zallow Satele Shan vs Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmperorSidious2
All in their primes so Darth Sidious is in his Dark Empire incarnation.

Battle takes place in the genosisian arena.

Combatants start out 10 feet apart.

Round 1. Sabers only

Round 2. Loser gets an AOTC Count Dooku and its all out.

Trocity
Uh, Sidious stomps.

ILS
Yup.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by ILS
Yup.

Sup Jensari or if that who you really are. laughing out loud

Selenial
Who the **** is "Kao Cen Darach Ven Zallow Satele Shan"?

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Selenial
Who the **** is "Kao Cen Darach Ven Zallow Satele Shan"?

Get out of here. laughing out loud

Lord Stark
Sidious crushes their windpipes with a gesture.

S_W_LeGenD
I don't think that Luke Skywalker, in DE era, was better then Kao Cen Darach, Ven Zallow and Satele Shan put together. And Luke was able to outduel Darth Sidious in a neutral setting.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
I don't think that Luke Skywalker, in DE era, was better then Kao Cen Darach, Ven Zallow and Satele Shan put together. And Luke was able to outduel Darth Sidious in a neutral setting.

You would be wrong. Kao and Ven Zallow would not fare much better than Fisto and Kolar, and Satele would last as long as Maul if even. Sidious will execute them all.

Beniboybling
I don't think that Luke Skywalker, in DE era, was better then Kao Cen Darach, Ven Zallow and Satele Shan put together. And Luke was able to outduel Darth Sidious in a neutral setting. While untrue, even if it was, these individuals aren't combining their skills into one individual. They are all still outclassed as individuals by Sidious in every respect and will be dismantled as such.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Lord Stark
You would be wrong. Kao and Ven Zallow would not fare much better than Fisto and Kolar, and Satele would last as long as Maul if even. Sidious will execute them all.
Kao Cen Darach and Ven Zallow are much better then Kit Fisto and Agen Kolar.

Angelalex242
...Sidious LOLs. Particularly since this is DE Sidious.

And Dooku can't save the team.

Beniboybling
Kao Cen Darach and Ven Zallow are much better then Kit Fisto and Agen Kolar. Kit Fisto is better than Zallow...

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Kit Fisto is better than Zallow...
Based on?

Ven Zallow blitzed two competent Sith Warriors, deflected firepower of Eleena Darru without even looking at her, overwhelmed Lord Adraas, and injured Darth Malgus. Among all Sith Warriors challenging him, only Darth Malgus was able to defeat him.

EmperorSidious2

If Luke can duel evenly with Sidious why wouldn't he be able to beat Darach and Zallow. By ROTJ is arguable that Luke is a better duelist. As for out duel I think it was a close match and Sidious had already beaten Luke in a previous duel.

EmperorSidious2

I would have to agree with you. Ven Zallow is definitly better than fisto as he was able to match and could have defeated malgus if he wasn't trying to match his own strength with his own. Darach his duel with the two sith speaks for its self.

Beniboybling
Based on?

Ven Zallow blitzed two competent Sith Warriors, deflected firepower of Eleena Darru without even looking at her, overwhelmed Lord Adraas, and injured Darth Malgus. Among all Sith Warriors challenging him, only Darth Malgus was able to defeat him. Kit Fisto was regarded as the among the greatest lightsaber duelists not only in the Order, but in the Order's history. He easily defeated General Grievous, who has slaughtered countless Jedi and has gone toe to toe with the likes of Windu and Kenobi.

He has been described as "impossibly fast", blitzed Magaguards, themselves having Jedi like reactions, moved faster than even Kenobi could see and has deflected blaster fire from dozens of shooters from multiple angles while engaging a room for of armed prisoners in melee combat.

Finally as an esteemed Jedi Consular, he has developed his own underwater Force abilities, including a telekinetic bubble that could blow holes in vehicles with military grade armor. Ven Zallow does not compare.

carthage
Sidious stomps this team

Lord Stark

No they really aren't. Kolar stomped Quinlan Vos, and is one of the most celebrated swordsmen the Order has ever seen. Kit Fisto fended off General Grievous +Magnaguards, can move faster than AOTCs Kenobi's perception, and destroy massive tanks with his Force Bubble Attack, and is also considered one of the most skilled duelists in the Order's history. Even if Zallow is better, it's marginally so, which will not save him from Lord Sidious.

S_W_LeGenD
Kit Fisto was regarded as the among the greatest lightsaber duelists not only in the Order, but in the Order's history.
Same is true for Jedi Master Usma who fought alongside other Jedi (including Ven Zallow) in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. Yet, Darth Malgus regarded only Zallow as a worthy foe.

B/W Lord Praven killed Jedi Master Usma.

He easily defeated General Grievous, who has slaughtered countless Jedi and has gone toe to toe with the likes of Windu and Kenobi.
I recall this confrontation a bit differently; Kit Fisto managed to hold his own against General Grievous but only bid time to escape. Also as a Force-user, he is really lacking; his Force push had negligible impact on Grievous.

Also, Grievous is known to fight dirty. He defeated Nahdar Vebb with use of firearms after he was unable to outduel him. In addition, he is known to utilize his Magnaguards to tire Jedi out before making a move for the kill.

A genuinely competent Jedi should be able to defeat Grievous.

He has been described as "impossibly fast", blitzed Magaguards, themselves having Jedi like reactions, moved faster than even Kenobi could see and has deflected blaster fire from dozens of shooters from multiple angles while engaging a room for of armed prisoners in melee combat.
And still lost to Asajj Ventress?

Hype alone doesn't covers Fisto's shortcomings in lightsaber combat.

Finally as an esteemed Jedi Consular, he has developed his own underwater Force abilities, including a telekinetic bubble that could blow holes in vehicles with military grade armor.
And how is this showing relevant for his dueling ability? It didn't prevent his defeats at the hands of Ventress and Darth Sidious.

Zallow does not compare.
He is absolutely better then Kit Fisto.

EmperorSidious2
Kit Fisto was regarded as the among the greatest lightsaber duelists not only in the Order, but in the Order's history. He easily defeated General Grievous, who has slaughtered countless Jedi and has gone toe to toe with the likes of Windu and Kenobi.

Finally as an esteemed Jedi Consular, he has developed his own underwater Force abilities, including a telekinetic bubble that could blow holes in vehicles with military grade armor. Ven Zallow does not compare.

Ven Zallow was thought to be the only Jedi who could possibly take down malgus or at least stalemate him. Malgus is no doubt greater than fisto. If the two fought fisto would lose as fisto is weak against single opponents as evident by his loss to ventress someone thought to be below grevious. Malgus has also went toe to toe and beaten Satele Shan. So with that Ven Zallow is greater than fisto.

Being fast is a normal Jedi ability. Being impossibly fast title such as that are just normal Jedi abilities. The only titles that actually mean something are Fading in and out of existence and being a blur of motion which have only been achieved by Sidious, an amped windu, and yoda. All of who, are clearly above fisto.

All of which will not help him in a one on one battle above water. Also being an underwater being he would definitly attribute some force abilities to his native sea. So all of that won't help him against Zallow.

Based
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Ven Zallow was thought to be the only Jedi who could possibly take down malgus or at least stalemate him.

When was this ever stated?

Lord Stark
Same is true for Jedi Master Usma who fought alongside other Jedi (including Ven Zallow) in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. Yet, Darth Malgus regarded only Zallow as a worthy foe.

B/W Lord Praven killed Jedi Master Usma.

Usma was regarded as one of the best of his time. Fisto and Kolar are renowned as one of the best of all time massive difference as one covers a few decades the other covers 20000 years.

If by 'hold his own' you mean cut off one of his arms and put him on his ass then yes you're right. Grievous has tanked Force attacks that rip up durasteel plates so that hardly reflects poorly on him.

The guy has still defeated Council Members, stalemated Mace Windu, and put Kenobi on his ass.

Ventress studied his form and had an advantage due to Makashi being developed to defeat Shi-Cho

Ventress is one of the most skilled duelists in history and she had prep. Darth Sidious is the most skilled Sith duelist in galactic history.

ILS
thumb up thumb up thumb up

Angelalex242
While all this arguing is very interesting, I'm sure, none of it changes the fact Sidious, particularly DE Sidious as that's who the topic said this was, LOLs at these guys.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Based
When was this ever stated? [/QUO

Never explicitly stated but the duel says it all. Also not saying you go with it but his wookipediaa gives him so props as well. I suggest you look at that just to be informed.

S_W_LeGenD

Selenial

Lord Stark

EmperorSidious2

Nephthys
Originally posted by Selenial
Actually that's entirely era specific, if you asked people today to describe who the most famous football players are, I'm guessing 99% of them would be current day. Not to mention that Duelists in War Time are obviously doing to be celebrated, just like Surik had news stations all over Coruscant that detailed her deeds.

Famous does not mean skilled.

Huh. She did? During the actual game or after she'd beaten the Triumvirate?

S_W_LeGenD
Yes it is.
I disagree.

Jedi Master Usma is among the most famous duelists of the Order. This accolade doesn't implies "of her time."

Here is an example of an era-specific accolade:

"Luke Skywalker is still the most powerful Jedi in the galaxy. I think we should assume he has a plan," Jaina said..

Taken from Star Wars: Fate of the Jedi: Vortex

Because he was outnumbered and in a thick mist.
Fair enough. But General Grievous didn't improve afterwards?

Your point is? The Jedi have the fricken Force to back them up, Grievous using tricks only evens the playing field. He did, read LoE.
Grievous being able to kill some Jedi proves that he is a formidable combatant. However, we are talking about the Jedi's finest. Greivous doesn't compares to them.

Red herring. I can study Muhammad Ali all I want and I'll never be able to beat him. But if I see my peer fight before I fight him that is a distinct advantage. As is the form advantage.
I don't get this analogy. Witnessing Kit Fisto fighting for the first time wouldn't make any difference. Replace Asajj Ventress with Count Dooku and do you still believe that Fisto would have had a chance at defeating Dooku or blame Fisto for being inferior?

Her defeating some of the most skilled duelists in history.
And these are? And no official confirmation for this?

Not sure if serious. Sidious' feats and accolades show him as the most powerful Sith Lord in history. Him contending with Yoda and Mace who are amongst the foremost blademasters in the history of the order, as well as his mastery of the 7 forms easily places him as the top of all the Sith.
Don't start with the "most powerful" nonsense. Darth Sidious have rivals in this matter. Also, this thread is about lightsaber combat.

Again, where it have been stated that Yoda and Mace Windu are the best lightsaber combatants in galactic history? They are the best in their era, not in galactic history.

Cin Drallig was also a master of all forms of lightsaber combat. And we know how his duel with Anakin went.

I am not doubting Sidious's competency but I am pointing out the false hype.

Selenial
Originally posted by Nephthys
Huh. She did? During the actual game or after she'd beaten the Triumvirate?

Before and during the game I guess, she was hailed as the last Jedi by the actual republic, it seems.

But yeh, she was purposefully made intensely famous.

Lord Stark
I disagree.

Jedi Master Usma is among the most famous duelists of the Order. This accolade doesn't implies "of her time."

Here is an example of an era-specific accolade:

"Luke Skywalker is still the most powerful Jedi in the galaxy. I think we should assume he has a plan," Jaina said..

Taken from Star Wars: Fate of the Jedi: Vortex

You are entitled to your wrong opinion. Nothing about your Usma quote suggests her being anything beyond best of her time.

There's no canon statement on the matter only assumptions. But I'd say Grievous did improve, however Fisto was also able to survive for a bit of time even after the magna guards fought him.

I suppose Ki-Adi Mundi, Shaak Ti, and Aayla Secura are not the Jedi's finest? Or what about Kenobi?

Red herring. Dooku and Fisto aren't even in the same league.

Luminara Unduli and Kit Fisto.

Canon statements aren't nonsense even if they don't fit your view buddy. And yes I am aware.

*sigh*
"Only then can we understand the extraordinary combat moves of Yoda, perhaps the greatest lightsaber master the Jedi Order has ever seen."- #62: Fightsaber: Jedi Lightsaber Combat

"With a stooped, small appearance, Yoda may not look like a warrior, but his skills with a lightsaber were unequaled."-Taken from Lightsabers: A Guide to Weapons of the Force

Throw this in with his accolades of being the avatar of the light and him casually dodging Saesee, Plo Koon, and Depa three of the greatest blademasters the Order has ever produced and yes its easy to imply Yoda is the greatest swordsmaster the Order had ever produced surpassed only by Luke.

Skill doesn't help when your opponent is far more powerful than you.

Its not really false. Sidious' feats with a blade are well above any other Sith Lord. No one else has made fools of celebrated blade masters except for you guessed it Yoda.

Angelalex242
...It's true. Vitiate's bladework is decidedly subpar for his overall strength, and...really, who else is going to compete? Caedus? No, he's not gonna be able to pull it off.

Nephthys
Tulak Hord.

Angelalex242
...Vs SIDIOUS?

...Yeah. Go ahead. Make that thread. Sidious'll laugh Hord right off the forum.

Nephthys
Whether or not he's above him, he is not "well above" him. Sidious certainly has rivals in swordsmanship.

Lord Stark
Whether or not he's above him, he is not "well above" him. Sidious certainly has rivals in swordsmanship.

Considering I said Sidious feats are well above any known Sith Lord and all Horde has are accolades and hype my point still stands. Come back when he has on screen feats and not 'Jill told me Tulak hooked up with 1000 Jedi at once'.

Nephthys
roll eyes (sarcastic)

What about Krayt then?

Lord Stark
roll eyes (sarcastic)

What about Krayt then?

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/4710118/emperor-evil-laugh-o.gif

Nephthys
Sidious isn't far above him imo. He blitzed several elite duelists well out of his prime.

DarthAnt66
Revan would have beat a far superior team than this if not for his Spirit. Sidious crushes. thumb up

Lord Stark
Sidious isn't far above him imo. He blitzed several elite duelists well out of his prime.

None of those 'elite' duelists are anywhere close to Kit or Agen.

The_Tempest

Proof that Hord is in Sidious's league?

Nephthys
Deez nuts tbh.

carthage
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Proof that Hord is in Sidious's league?

What proof do you have he isn't? hmm

Oh wait I'm asking the most biased Sidious fanboy on KMC?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.