Racial Tension Involving the Idea of Europe as a Continent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chris 1986
It seems one of the biggest points of racial discussion is the fact that whites/Europeans are sensitive and want to be treated like they're white/European.

I know that people think America is on one end of the spectrum, and European is on the other. In between lies iffy races that cannot be categorized as an original European country yet are all considered more European than America. Some people do not believe they are more European than America. The countries which are neither European nor American of which I speak are countries like Australia, Canada, Latin America, and old countries where colored people live.

How does it feel to be a European who doesn't live in Europe? Do you feel more European if you're from a nice place up north or your ethnicity is very fair, like Scandinavian/Finnish?

People I know in America say they don't care cuz they know they're white, but later I see them get jealous of people from out-of-the-US.

I would also take into consideration all the white people with Native American indian relatives. The ones I've seen do all look European. I guess they would look whiter than blacks and more European than Orientals.

I hope you found my post informative and a contribution to the board.

Mindset
Originally posted by Chris 1986
colored people.

laughing out loud

Chris 1986
kisses

I do like colored people. They have a magical presence from being from the heat, but they seem to cool down when we see them here in the US.

Mindset
kisses

I do like colored people. They have a magical presence from being from the heat, but they seem to cool down when we see them here in the US. Are you hitting on me?

Chris 1986
No, just being friendly/nice. smile Did you want me to? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
It seems one of the biggest points of racial discussion is the fact that whites/Europeans are sensitive and want to be treated like they're white/European.

I know that people think America is on one end of the spectrum, and European is on the other. In between lies iffy races that cannot be categorized as an original European country yet are all considered more European than America. Some people do not believe they are more European than America. The countries which are neither European nor American of which I speak are countries like Australia, Canada, Latin America, and old countries where colored people live.

How does it feel to be a European who doesn't live in Europe? Do you feel more European if you're from a nice place up north or your ethnicity is very fair, like Scandinavian/Finnish?

People I know in America say they don't care cuz they know they're white, but later I see them get jealous of people from out-of-the-US.

I would also take into consideration all the white people with Native American indian relatives. The ones I've seen do all look European. I guess they would look whiter than blacks and more European than Orientals.

At the very least you added some words.

Chris 1986
I hope those words are the right words. I put my point into words.

smile

SayWhat
In America, the only two of European descent is that of Italians and Southerners with mix of the British accent and that of the African accent.
From other European descent perhaps German and Chechs in the midwest state seem to stand out.

TBH though television via Madison ave and Hollywood values acculturate all of the races together, which can be good and bad. Now that Google is around folks that were/are kind of dorks can look up all the hipster terminology to be cool.

Like, my bad, it's all good, no worries, that's pointless, ug, meh, I know right?, there I said it and etc.

The only other ethnic strong hold I see are the Catholics. The love the Pope, but most are in no way going to take a vow of poverty. They will have no problem with the quarter million dollar house they live in and drive up in the church parking lot with the 50k SUV.

And birth control? Yeah right. And if the Pope said no more drinking alcohol, half the membership would disappear over night.

From what I see, not too many folks get involved with the hypenated Americans gambit, Italian-American, Irish American, African American or any other continental seems odd to me. If it's that important to you, go back and live there, you are a USA citizen.

Chris 1986
I agree about Italians and Irish being more recent immigrants.

I think the Swiss, which includes me, were rampant in the Northeast in the country of Pennsylvania, New York, and Canada. They were the Amish, of course.

There are Irish Catholics and ravage Protestants.

Mindset
What abotu joos from eastern yurope??

Chris 1986
Good, thanks for telling me!

Well, they probably got it good. It would be nice to be shown evidence.

I think it's better they do not mix racially with Germans, tho. I remember a picture of a girl like that.

I don't know what I think about other races. They should mingle sometimes with other Middle Easterners.

Robtard

Show me your butthole smile

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Robtard
Show me your butthole smile
Not in front of your children

Robtard
There at school, schooling

Spawningpool
What about your wife?

Robtard
Good point, she'll probably want to see Chris1986's butthole too. Texting her now.

Spawningpool
Good point, she'll probably want to see Chris1986's butthole too. Texting her now.
It's good to know that you and your wife have a flexible relationship

Chris 1986
Show me your butthole smile Happy Dance

Lord Lucien
As a half-Jewish Asian man from South Africa, I find everything you said offensive. Show us all your butthole as recompense.

Mindset
Still waiting to see that butthole.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Mindset
Still waiting to see that butthole.

I sense some racial tension in your ass.

Spread em

Spawningpool
What is keeping him so long I was promised a butt hole

Robtard
Happy Dance

That's a dancing banana, not your butthole. You're cheating, cheater.

Spawningpool
Does that mean Chris's butthole can dance?

Stoic
I hope those words are the right words. I put my point into words.

smile

They aren't the right words, and your views are quite narrow and don't apply to a vast number of people. What bugged me was that you write as if having a certain color of skin, were some sort of a fashion statement. People are born the way that they are, and will never change. I really think that your views are borderline moronic TBH. Or, you should stay away from drugs that give you false insight on dynamic topics. Did you know that there are Black, Hispanic, White, Asian.. etc.. people today that were originally from a completely different ancestry than they appear to be from? This is actually something that you shouldn't chase after, because there are more variables to this topic than you may realize. Sorry for being harsh but wow.

Chris 1986
You're right. There are a lotta people in the world who are already from Europe. You're right. It's not in their interest to help other races out. confused

---

You know, in Europe you can try and get ahead, but there are a lotta people there who suffer their own malformations due to obesity or stress. I'm just saying it's not perfect, not negating a past point made.

---

I guess a more relatable topic would be ambiguity of ethnicities. For instance, some of the people in the Nordic or Scandinavian countries after the ice thawed came from Germany but also other countries, such as Hungary to Finland, tho to this day they speak Swedish and seemingly a lot of countries English at some point in their lives. Finland is not considered Scandinavian now, still, like most of Ireland not being British for whatever the reason may have been.

Also, some people in Germany are migrated from Scandinavia, not to mention the existence in the long ago past of Chinese in I know Germany and the Nordic or Scandinavian countries.

What's important is that some Germans are more original Scandinavians and it could help make people happier about their race. It's like the truth is being hidden and even lied about.

---

I hope my point is a contribution to this topic on this board. Thank you for listening!

Astner
Well I for one consider myself more Swedish than American.

Chris 1986
Astner: I've been thinking that idea is the same thing, a better idea. If only people could hold their own. I find that people who are more or less one ethnicity seem better off. Each ethnicity I think has a different kind of skull, even, or some I mean at least that I know of. I noticed most of my race is Germanic, so I go by that. Asian/Native American indian mixes can fall into Germanic but still be accepted by the Anglos for certain bonus qualities. It's nice to make the world a happier place.

-Pr-
I think most people from Europe (like myself) tend to refer to themselves as being from the country they're from, not that they're European. At least in the majority anyway, as most European countries have their own distinct culture and identity, regardless of ethnicity.

Even when I lived in Canada, I was Irish to people (and myself). Nobody ever referred to me as European.

meep-meep
This thread needs more butthole.

Chris 1986
-Pr- Thank you so much for the information!! I've never heard of anything like that happening.

The US is heavy with mixed Irish and German. Perhaps, we should indicate distinctly if it's an American or not because that's what sets other countries apart from us.

Irish people seem very nice and have a great culture. I'm sure you could be loved the world over. I just wonder why you are in Canada.

Do you know folk music?

-Pr-
-Pr- Thank you so much for the information!! I've never heard of anything like that happening.

The US is heavy with mixed Irish and German. Perhaps, we should indicate distinctly if it's an American or not because that's what sets other countries apart from us.

Irish people seem very nice and have a great culture. I'm sure you could be loved the world over. I just wonder why you are in Canada.

Do you know folk music?

I moved to Canada because the recession hit Ireland harder than it hit them, and there were jobs there.

I know of Irish folk music, but others, not so much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.