TOR Team vs B-Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Kao Cen Darach
Gnost-Dural
Aryn Leneer
Satele Shan
Vs
Agen Kolar
Saesee Tiin
Kit Fisto
Mace Windu

Who wins, who dies?

ILS
I think Windu should edge it for his team.

carthage
Originally posted by ILS
I think Windu should edge it for his team.

Angelalex242
Yeah, Windu serves as a solid enough anchor to bring it home.

Lord Stark
Windu can take on any two of the TOR team, this grants the B-Team the solid advantage.

Nephthys
I'd say the TOR team is overall stronger. Windu is likely the mvp but Leneer can give him a great fight for a long time. Apart from that I'd say Satele > Fisto and Darach and Gnost are better than Tiin and Kolar.

S_W_LeGenD
TOR Team.

Also, Mace Windu isn't considered a B-Team class Jedi. He is above them.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Windu can take on any two of the TOR team, this grants the B-Team the solid advantage. it depends on which two. If its Gnost-Dural and Darach then yes he might take two, but if its Aryn and Satele then Windy is done. Or if its Aryn and anyone else or Satele and anyone else, then weather Windu lives or dies is very much in question

Lord Stark
Originally posted by WildBantha88
it depends on which two. If its Gnost-Dural and Darach then yes he might take two, but if its Aryn and Satele then Windy is done. Or if its Aryn and anyone else or Satele and anyone else, then weather Windu lives or dies is very much in question

Windu vs Leneer and Satele can go either way, but their teammates will be slaughtered long before the duo (or any duo for that matter) can defeat Windu. Leneer is roughly Ventress level, and Satele is Maul level at best.

NewGuy01
pms know it all ceiling tbh

Nephthys
Man, Windu can't take both Leneer and Satele. He's not THAT good. erm

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys
Man, Windu can't take both Leneer and Satele. He's not THAT good. erm

Satele is the most overhyped person on these boards. Her feats are atrocious. Maul level is far too high for her she's like Ventress level, just like Leneer. And yeah I think Windu can take two Ventress (with extreme difficulty).

S_W_LeGenD
Satele is the most overhyped person on these boards. Her feats are atrocious. Maul level is far too high for her she's like Ventress level, just like Leneer. And yeah I think Windu can take two Ventress (with extreme difficulty).
laughing out loud

Satele Shan and Aryn Leener are on par with Asajj Ventress. Right. Joke of the year.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
laughing out loud

Satele Shan and Aryn Leener are on par with Asajj Ventress. Right. Joke of the year.

Satele Shan's feats include blasting a door and defeating a far from prime Malgus. She's below Leneer honestly. And they are both around Ventress' level. While they are likely to be above her it's not by a considerable margin.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Satele Shan's feats include blasting a door and defeating a far from prime Malgus. She's below Leneer honestly. And they are both around Ventress' level. While they are likely to be above her it's not by a considerable margin.

Satele defeated Malgus? http://r30.imgfast.net/users/3013/11/32/39/smiles/3024136639.gif

Selenial
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Satele defeated Malgus? http://r30.imgfast.net/users/3013/11/32/39/smiles/3024136639.gif

Lord Stark
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Lol right, defeated Malgus with help.

+ That's arguably peak Satele laughing

S_W_LeGenD
Satele Shan's feats include blasting a door and defeating a far from prime Malgus. She's below Leneer honestly.
For Satele Shan: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/satele-shan-respect-thread/103104/

For Aryn Leener: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/s_w_legend/blog/aryn-leener-respect-thread/102062/

After checking the aforementioned links, do tell me how Asajj Ventress holds a candle to the aforementioned Jedi powerhouses.

As for Darth Malgus being (far before her prime), you are forgetting that is among the greatest warriors of the Empire even as of Hope. This is proved in The Third Lesson, an event in which Darth Malgus killed a Jedi Master powerful enough to collapse buildings despite being mortally wounded.

Selenial
TOR Team.

Also, Mace Windu isn't considered a B-Team class Jedi. He is above them.

Just for future reference, the reason it's called the B-Team is because all of them wished they had the best Jedi with them, like Kenobi and Yoda. They're called the B-Team because they weren't the first choice.

Nephthys

Windu had extreme difficulty with ONE Ventress. :I

Satele wasn't at her prime either and honestly I'd say her best feat is palming a lightsaber.

Lord Stark
For Satele Shan: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/satele-shan-respect-thread/103104/

For Aryn Leener: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/s_w_legend/blog/aryn-leener-respect-thread/102062/

After checking the aforementioned links, do tell me how Asajj Ventress holds a candle to the aforementioned Jedi powerhouses.

As for Darth Malgus being (far before her prime), you are forgetting that is among the greatest warriors of the Empire even as of Hope. This is proved in The Third Lesson, an event in which Darth Malgus killed a Jedi Master powerful enough to collapse buildings despite being mortally wounded.

Uh, yes.
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/asaji-ventress-respect-thread-1604363/

She holds candles to both of them, especially Satele. Neither of them could stomp her. And members of this forum built a pretty good case that Hope Malgus isn't that far above (if at all above) Savage.

Stigma
Originally posted by Selenial
Just for future reference, the reason it's called the B-Team is because all of them wished they had the best Jedi with them, like Kenobi and Yoda. They're called the B-Team because they weren't the first choice.
thumb up

Yeah, if that happened Sidious would be fvcked.

BTW B-team wins.

Lord Stark
Windu had extreme difficulty with ONE Ventress. :I

Extreme difficulty? Lol no Ventress quickly retreated when faced with Mace Windu. And Dooku Mace's equal was able to defeat Ventress and Savage, why would Mace not be able to replicate this.

Prove this. You just said her best feat is during this time.

Nephthys
Extreme difficulty? Lol no Ventress quickly retreated when faced with Mace Windu. And Dooku Mace's equal was able to defeat Ventress and Savage, why would Mace not be able to replicate this.

Yet it is stated that Windu required all his skills to beat her.

Dooku benefited immensely from Savage's lack of training, ie lightning. Satele and Leneer will have no trouble with Mace's Force powers by comparison. Combined they are certainly stronger than him in this regard. Individually they are comparable. Also, without Vapaad Dooku is stronger than Windu. Mace has had trouble with basically every opponent he's fought. He's very overhyped.

Prove this. You just said her best feat is during this time.

She still had years of the war left to fight and she'd only get stronger over the time and masterful over the Force. She wasn't even close to an age where she'd start to weaken. Only when she retires from combat would her skills diminish.

S_W_LeGenD
Uh, yes.
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/asaji-ventress-respect-thread-1604363/

She holds candles to both of them, especially Satele. Neither of them could stomp her. And members of this forum built a pretty good case that Hope Malgus isn't that far above (if at all above) Savage.
Most of her top showings are in a source which contradicts the canon Clone Wars in depiction of characters. I am sure that in the same medium, Satele Shan and Aryn Leener would be moving mountains.

Asajj Ventress is a skilled duelist but she doesn't holds a candle to Satele Shan in the matters of command of the Force and raw power.

Members of this forum proved nothing in favor of Savage Opress in the relevant thread. Have a debate with me on this matter and I will prove Malgus's superiority by a big margin.

The Merchant
How does OCW contradict her other showings?

Lord Stark
Yet it is stated that Windu required all his skills to beat her.

So because Mace Windu didn't hold back against her it's extreme difficulty? Please Ventress herself admitted she's no match for him.

Please, two Ventresses would have fared even worse. What are you talking about? Mace had Vaapad when he sparred with Dooku. What force feat does Satele have that suggests she won't get pwned like Sora Bulq? Mmm trouble? He's most certainly not overhyped on these boards, not with people like you claiming he needs extreme difficulty for Ventress.

Mmm considering people tend to peak physically around their 30s...yes her skills would diminish
*see Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Even if it wasn't her prime her feats are pretty bad. Even you have to admit that she's a complete let down to the hype you had for her.

Angelalex242
...Actually, most jedi get stronger with age. Obi Wan is actually an exception for...some reason. I'm not sure why he declines so much, other then Alec Guiness being an old man and wanting to die in the first part of the trilogy.

But almost every other jedi...there is no point where Luke Skywalker is stronger yesterday then he is today. There's no point when Mara is stronger yesterday then she is today. And so on. Jacen/Caedus and Jaina grow in strength every day that goes by.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Angelalex242
...Actually, most jedi get stronger with age. Obi Wan is actually an exception for...some reason. I'm not sure why he declines so much, other then Alec Guiness being an old man and wanting to die in the first part of the trilogy.

But almost every other jedi...there is no point where Luke Skywalker is stronger yesterday then he is today. There's no point when Mara is stronger yesterday then she is today. And so on. Jacen/Caedus and Jaina grow in strength every day that goes by.

Not true. Satele flat out admits she's inferior to her younger self in TOR when you ask her to accompany you. Qui-Gon is also out of shape. And she's only like 60.

The Merchant
B team.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Selenial
Fair enough. Thank you.

Angelalex242
Well, FOTJ Luke is in his 60s, and he sure as hell isn't slowing down. Mara at 57 was kicking more ass and taking more names then she ever did. So. I dunno. Maybe people powerful enough in the force don't feel their age? Nearly 900 years old Yoda is, and kick your ass 10 different ways in 5 seconds he will.

Nephthys
So because Mace Windu didn't hold back against her it's extreme difficulty? Please Ventress herself admitted she's no match for him.

Extreme difficulty is pushing it sure, but it still indicates a large difficulty on his part. Plus, this was only 3 months after the Battle of Geonisis! She improved quite a lot after that.

Please, two Ventresses would have fared even worse. What are you talking about? Mace had Vaapad when he sparred with Dooku. What force feat does Satele have that suggests she won't get pwned like Sora Bulq? Mmm trouble? He's most certainly not overhyped on these boards, not with people like you claiming he needs extreme difficulty for Ventress.

But Dooku wasn't a Sith at that point. Oh and Mace lost those sparring matches. Ummm, Satele has much better feats than Sora Bulq? Plus Bulg put Mace on his ass at one point. Pwned indeed.

He is overhyped. People act as if he's Sidious level for realz. Personally I think he's lower than Dooku. He consistently performs on a level below him, having trouble with opponents Dooku wouldn't. Ventress pushed him, Bulq floored him, Depa and Vastor nearly killed him and Maul played with him. No way is someone who performs like that beating Leneer and Satele at the same time. Leneer alone is a great fight for him, like she was for Malgus.

Mmm considering people tend to peak physically around their 30s...yes her skills would diminish
*see Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Even if it wasn't her prime her feats are pretty bad. Even you have to admit that she's a complete let down to the hype you had for her.

Obi-Wan was what I said, he diminished because he'd stopped fighting and training. Satele was still racking up kills and experience.

WTF? Uh, no her feats are really good. If that was her prime, that just makes her even better because 15 years later she's still performing incredibly impressive feats and whooping ass. So those feats are indicated to be lesser than what she's capable of earlier.

Lord Stark
Extreme difficulty is pushing it sure, but it still indicates a large difficulty on his part. Plus, this was only 3 months after the Battle of Geonisis! She improved quite a lot after that.

Moderate difficulty at best. It doesn't indicate difficulty. If I approach a paper with all my effort and get an A, that doesn't make the test an extremely difficult test. If I passed it with a C or D it would though.

He was still Yoda's most skilled pupil at that point. So? Its later stated that only Mace can match him on even ground. Satele does not have much better feats than Bulq. She at best has moderately better feats.

No credible poster thinks Mace is Sidious level http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/Tachikoma_Pilot/BakiBg.png

That's honestly Jedi PIS. Mace was clearly capable of dismissing Bulq (and Ventress with that matter) with the Force but elects not to because "A Jedi uses the Force for defense"

I'll give you that. Still does not explain Qui-Gon's decline. Human Jedi seem to peak around their 30s/40s.

Her feats are not "really good". Name one character with significant feats or accolades she's defeated unassisted. Name one impressive TK feat. There are none. And her greatest dueling feat is getting disarmed by Malgus. She has ONE good Tutaminis feat, and Shaak Ti already displayed that it was possible to deflect a lightsaber with the Force. Not really that impressive.

WildBantha88
Omg Starks Satele hatred is hurting my brain. 100% spite against her.

Q99
Putting aside individual strengths, TOR does have a battle meditator on it's side, which helps.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Omg Starks Satele hatred is hurting my brain. 100% spite against her.

Not hatred, I just don't see what all the fuss is about. The Satele wanking on this board has gone on long enough. She has nothing that puts her above Maul in dueling or in the Force.

Nephthys
You think Mace can beat 2 Mauls at once?

Lord Stark
You think Mace can beat 2 Mauls at once?

God no. But I think he can beat 2 Ventresses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.