ROTJ Luke vs. Darth Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Who wins?

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Malgus.

Lord Stark
Which Malgus?

Nephthys
Malgus

Angelalex242
...Too early in Luke's career.

The Merchant
Alright, I'll split the iterations to see which versions Luke can beat:

Return, Hope, Decieved, and finally False Emperor.

ILS
Wins against Return and Hope, loses to Deceived in a very solid fight, loses to FE decisively.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by ILS
Wins against Return and Hope, loses to Deceived in a very solid fight, loses to FE decisively.

Trocity
Originally posted by ILS

thumb up

carthage
More or less

Beniboybling
I'm confused as to how Luke loses this considering he stalemated against Vader...

Sinious
Too bad Malgus isn't Luke's father.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Beniboybling
I'm confused as to how Luke loses this considering he stalemated against Vader...

Because Malgus is vastly more powerful than him? Also, Luke only stalemated a hindered Vader who was holding back his Force power.

carthage
What sources?

Beniboybling
Originally posted by carthage
What sources?

Tondemonai
Originally posted by ILS

Lord Stark
Originally posted by carthage
What sources?

What force power did Vader use in ROTJ? Shit even his saber throw he walked over to it and picked it up.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Lord Stark
What force power did Vader use in ROTJ? Shit even his saber throw he walked over to it and picked it up. Force augmentation, as in his standard. Nor is Vader going to start tearing up the Emperor's Throne Room.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Force augmentation, as in his standard. Nor is Vader going to start tearing up the Emperor's Throne Room.

That doesn't change the fact that he utilized 0 offensive force powers in that duel. And considering Vader's most powerful asset is his TK, yeah he's at a massive disability.

ares834
Originally posted by The Merchant
Alright, I'll split the iterations to see which versions Luke can beat:

Return, Hope, Decieved, and finally False Emperor.

Beats Return, Hope, and Deceived.

Loses to FE.

Stigma
Originally posted by Sinious
Too bad Malgus isn't Luke's father.
Proof?

carthage
Malgus loses sabers but takes force and all out, not sure about the Deceived version it could go Either way if he uses TK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.