2 combined metas vs my team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
What two metas can you combine to beat this team. Make a team of 4 with different metas. How would your team beat my team?

My team...

Thor
Superman
Silver Surfer
Xman

Khazra Reborn
How would two metas beat four heralds?

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
What two metas can you combine to beat this team. Make a team of 4 with different metas. How would your team beat my team?

My team...

Thor
Superman
Silver Surfer
Xman
Not possible.

The best I could come up with are Aquarian + Plastic Man. Aquarian's Null Field would make him immune to ANY energy attacks this Team can produce and PM's malleable body makes him immune to ANY physical force this team could muster and as an added bonus PM is immune to psionic attcks.

Growing to skyscraper size with the Null Field in effect, he could possibly take out Thor, Xman, and Superman via constriction. I don't know how he puts down Surfer though. He probably can't but still.

Reflassshh
Hulk killer humanoid.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Hulk killer humanoid.

And Dracula.

The dynamic duo.

Silent Master
Your thread title and first sentence are about combining 2 metas and then you say make of team of 4 metas.

So which one do you want us to do?

Reflassshh
thumb up

It's a shame the stips leave out the army of wolves, rats and other creatures of the night, though.

Supermutant
since ghost rider is listed as meta here, amalgam with multiple man.
an army of ghost riders that can call in an another army of ghost riders.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-EK7iuSCPQQ4/UlvBxTkZtAI/AAAAAAAAADk/cyVntKbuu5w/w426-h320/13%2B-%2B1

so two armies of ghost riders should clean up

Digi
Sage + Rogue

I'll go ahead and add Reed Richards (616 or Ultimate) plus any competent technopath. Maybe Warlock (Technarchy). Base powers are no higher than meta, but that's an abstract busting combo right there.

golem370
Cannonball+Helix+James Madrox+Omega Red

krisblaze
Kiden + Wipeout.

Kiden's power should provide enough time to react, after which she can disable their powers and punch them out.

Scoobless
What's the definition of "meta" here? Is it a power limit or just "born as human then gained powers"

krisblaze
he probably means low to high meta

carver9
Sorry if I confused everyone. You have to make one team with 4 individuals on said team. Each person on the team is a combination of two metas...examples of this would be...

Reed Richards + Multiple Man
Wolverine + Quick Silver
Colossus + Rogue
Blink + Storm

Not saying this team would wins but this is an example of how it should look. Your team gets CIS off though while my team fight in character. This isn't suppose to be easy. The challenge is finding combinations/mixtures to beat KY team.

DarkSaint85
Your team uses KY jelly?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Your team uses KY jelly?

laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Is the High meta tier the cap? But any lower (street tier like Alfred lol) is allowed?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Is the High meta tier the cap? But any lower (street tier like Alfred lol) is allowed?

Meta and below is the cap.

Scoobless
Sorry if I confused everyone. You have to make one team with 4 individuals on said team. Each person on the team is a combination of two metas...examples of this would be...

Reed Richards + Multiple Man
Wolverine + Quick Silver
Colossus + Rogue
Blink + Storm

My team...

Thor
Superman
Silver Surfer
Xman

Gonna need an army to fight those 4, so.....

Multiple Man + Emma Frost
Multiple Man (Ultimate) + Iron Man
Dupli Kate + Rogue
Multi Paul + Mimic (Exiles)

They may not be enough, but it would be a cool visual.

krisblaze
I think my combination of 2 could do it.

Time-slow happens automatically/instinctively.

Mindset
Doom + Iron Fist

Scoobless
Is Doom only considered "meta"?

deathslash
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom + Iron Fist thumb up also Squirrel Girl + Luke Cage

abhilegend
Black Panther+Black Panther.

"Id"
Originally posted by Digi

Sage + Rogue

I'll go ahead and add Reed Richards (616 or Ultimate) plus any competent technopath. Maybe Warlock (Technarchy). Base powers are no higher than meta, but that's an abstract busting combo right there.
I like these picks.

Sin I AM
Hulk +Gladiator

shifty

deathslash
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hulk +Gladiator

shifty whoa there. Don't you think it's kind of dangerous having two street level characters try to fight these guys?

DarkSaint85

My team...

Thor
Superman
Silver Surfer
Xman

Now that I am back, having popped the question, I can now devote more time here.

And this is my team:
Captain Britain/Namor. The guy whose powers depend on his confidence....mixed with the most arrogant SOB in the High Meta tier.

Karate Kid/Batman 1Million. The guy who can already handle bloodlusted, bullrushing Daxamites - with added psychic kung-fu, and soul-sucking one shot gadgets, not to mention clone abilities. And a genius IQ dedicated to fighting.

Sebastian Shaw/Miss Martian. Anything that's hurled at this guy, he can absorb. On top of that, rather powerful psychic and a fair amount of raw speed (White Martians were giving Wally trouble, if you remember).

Blue Beetle (Reyes)/Rose Tattoo. The living embodiment, the Spirit of Death. Give her enough time and materials, and she can kill anyone/thing. And she now has a Blue Beetle Scarab, which would enable her to do so.

krisblaze
^My team of two would wreck your team bro.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by krisblaze
^My team of two would wreck your team bro.

How would you KO/kill the Spirit of Death?

You also need to shift INTO the time stream - before that, you're a normal human (it's the reason I didn't use my original Ambrose Chase/Fantomex amalgam).

As we're going into fights as soon as the bell starts, a character with a White Martian's expertise in psychic fighting is't exactly going to lack in speed, before a mind whammy goes off.

Or a supremely SUPREMELY confident Captain Britain, who doesn't lack in speed himself? What are Cap's best speed feats? Now imagine how fast he would be if he had Namor's arrogance.

I say we team up and defeat carver's team of losers.

krisblaze
^Won't be fast enough son, the "shift" as you call it is instinctive.

There's also nothing that prevents anyone from killing Rose Tattoo, she's not invulnerable or anything like that.

Carver's turds go down at least thumb up

DarkSaint85
^Won't be fast enough son, the "shift" as you call it is instinctive.

There's also nothing that prevents anyone from killing Rose Tattoo, she's not invulnerable or anything like that.

Carver's turds go down at least thumb up

Me drawing my hand away from a burning hot flame is also instinctive - does not mean my reactions are faster than some of these guys here. I'm still only human. Kiden/Wipeout may be fast, may even have had some training - but they're still human. Until her powers kick in, she's as fast as you or I. If a loud noise blares in my ear, I'd instinctively jump away from it - does not mean I'm faster than sound.

Or if a laser pen flashes in my eye, I'd instinctively blink - but it would be too late by then (assuming a laser that's powered up).

krisblaze
I'd have to brush up on my NYX, but I'm pretty sure it's been activated to stop bullets coming at her and shit.

With CIS off my amalgam would probably get blitzed, but with it on I don't see it happening.

DarkSaint85
I'd have to brush up on my NYX, but I'm pretty sure it's been activated to stop bullets coming at her and shit.

With CIS off my amalgam would probably get blitzed, but with it on I don't see it happening.

Yah, she did.

With CIS on, my Miss Shaw amalgam starts Shawsplaining about my every single power, which takes so much time I get blitzed.

My Captain Namor amalgam is so arrogant the body can't take it, and the UK gets blown up. Including Otherworld.

My Karate Man gets so paranoid, he starts fighting all his hard light clones.

And Blue Rose becomes the Spirit of Life, and has sex with the scarab.

krisblaze
Shawsplaining - Underrated word. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.