Obi Wan Kenobi vs. Emperor Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Round 1: TPM Kenobi vs. 13 year old Vitiate

Round 2: ROTS Kenobi vs. Revan!Vitiate

who wins tbh?

Trocity
Kenobi blitzes.

Vitiate stomps.

Sinious
Round 1: You're basically asking if apprentice Kenobi is superior to an average Sith Lord of TOR.

Round 2: Vitiate destroys.

carthage
Vitiate touches Kenobis no no spot with his mind

Vitiate downgrades him to Darth Zannah

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Sinious
Round 1: You're basically asking if apprentice Kenobi is superior to an average Sith Lord of TOR.
Kenobi was already one of the best Jedi in the Order a year before TPM. I think TPM Kenobi>Average TOR Lord

Round 2: Vitiate destroys.
Yeah, not really sure why that was a thing tbh

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by carthage
Vitiate downgrades him to Darth Zannah
Too far, tbh.

Sinious
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Kenobi was already one of the best Jedi in the Order a year before TPM. I think TPM Kenobi>Average TOR Lord

I also think that TPM Kenobi is above average Sith Lord. Is it by a big margin though ? Vitiate was able to take care of the Lord with utter ease.

Emperordmb
I also think that TPM Kenobi is above average Sith Lord. Is it by a big margin though ? Vitiate was able to take care of the Lord with utter ease.
I was just saying TPM Kenobi>Average TOR Sith Lord when you said that was the question.

AncientPower
13 year old Vitiate was praised by Marka Ragnos for his power, he killed Dramath with ease. Kenobi easily takes sabers but I doubt he'd avoid being killed by the newly christened Lord Vitiate via the Force.

Sinious
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I was just saying TPM Kenobi>Average TOR Sith Lord when you said that was the question.

Got it.

Hero of Python
Round 1: Kenobi. He'd be able to easily kill a random Sith Lord too.

Round 2: Vitiate, but I think it'd actually be an interesting fight. Not because Obi Wan has a chance, but because Viti would be dumbfounded and then overconfident at first, which might allow clever Kenobi to do some damage.

After all, RotS Kenobi is >> Meetra and Scourge individually. And Revan!Vitiate is weaker than RotS Sidious, is he not? So yeah Kenobi loses, but I honestly don't see a stomp, just a one-sided but simultaneously interesting fight.

Sinious
Originally posted by Hero of Python
Round 1: Kenobi. He'd be able to easily kill a random Sith Lord too.

Really? Vitiate took him out without a fight. I doubt Kenobi could replicate something on that level at this point(with the force I mean).

LOL You do realize this version of Vitiate stomped Revan right? And Revan is way more powerful than Kenobi.

NTJack0
Kenobi stomps.

ILS
Ouch Kenobi wins

S_W_LeGenD
Vitiate, 10 years old, literally stomped Lord Dramath; and 13 years old, became ruler of his homeworld. Even in these times, he had incredible command of the dark side including telepathic powers, telekinetic powers, and Sever Force techniques. And Lord Dramath was no ordinary Sith, he was the ruler of planet Medriaas.

Vitiate stomps in both rounds.

Stigma
Hard to say. Interesting fight. thumb up

Tondemonai
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Vitiate, 10 years old, literally stomped Lord Dramath; and 13 years old, became ruler of his homeworld. Even in these times, he had incredible command of the dark side including telepathic powers, telekinetic powers, and Sever Force techniques. And Lord Dramath was no ordinary Sith, he was the ruler of planet Medriaas.

Vitiate stomps in both rounds.

Stigma
TBH Kenobi might speedblitz in round 1. Not sure about round 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.