ROTS Sidious vs. Sha Gi x 1000

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

*The Shas are bloodlusted and have morals off

Darth Abonis
ROFL. Sidious. He conjures a Force storm that takes out 999 of them. Then the last one screams and trips over a root impaling himself on his own lightsaber.

Lord Stark
None of the Sha Gis can even see Sidious so he stomps.

Q99
Force storm is DE-only.

Originally posted by Lord Stark
None of the Sha Gis can even see Sidious so he stomps.

Keep in mind, Sidious is going to, y'know, get really darn tired cutting through them, blasting them, etc.. He is going to slow down a looooot as time goes on.

I'm actually going to go with the Sha Gis. Sure, he can without a doubt kill mass numbers of them, but quantity has a quality of it's own, and unless he can do some power that can take them all out a lot, even if he paces himself there are limits.

Angelalex242
Sidious creates his vary own mount Corpsegi.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Q99

Keep in mind, Sidious is going to, y'know, get really darn tired cutting through them, blasting them, etc.. He is going to slow down a looooot as time goes on.

I'm actually going to go with the Sha Gis. Sure, he can without a doubt kill mass numbers of them, but quantity has a quality of it's own, and unless he can do some power that can take them all out a lot, even if he paces himself there are limits.

At a Sha Gi per second it'd only take 15 mins. 2 Sha Gi's per second and its 7.5 mins. I think Sidious can do this.

Selenial
Originally posted by Q99
Force storm is DE-only.

Gi supposedly had problems controlling his rampant fear all throughout his training. After the first 100 or so, the rest probably shit out their own organs and wait to die.

Lord Stark
Look Yoda had no problem cutting down 1000 droids, Sha Gi's take just as much effort to cut down imo. Neither of them can perceive him.

Q99
Originally posted by Selenial
Gi supposedly had problems controlling his rampant fear all throughout his training. After the first 100 or so, the rest probably shit out their own organs and wait to die.

That's... a fair point. If they attack and mob him, they're a good deal more dangerous than droids, but if they panic and flee, they're even less-so.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Q99
That's... a fair point. If they attack and mob him, they're a good deal more dangerous than droids, but if they panic and flee, they're even less-so.

If Agen Kolar and Tiin cannot see him, how will Sha Gi? How can they attack what they cannot see. They'll end up cutting down the other Sha Gis before they can touch Sidious. Geeze I feel ridiculous typing this laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.