The Force as the fifth force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
Not sure who's into physics here, but their are 4 forces. Gravity, weak nuclear, strong nuclear, and electromagnetism. Hunter in The Bad Batch could sense electromagnetic fields. That got me thinking... Perhaps the Force is the fifth force that unites them all? What does everyone else think?

Sinious
The Force appears to me as more of a philosophical concept than a scientific one. It is conceivable for the living in the form of energy but it exists beyond time and space and comes from a limitless source that is nothingness. This is my interpretation of it at least.

Emperordmb
The Force appears to me as the ultimate power in the universe. Therefore I see it manifesting itself in a variety of ways, ie. Mystical, Scientific, Philosophical, Spiritual, Mythological, etc.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Sinious
The Force appears to me as more of a philosophical concept than a scientific one. It is conceivable for the living in the form of energy but it exists beyond time and space and comes from a limitless source that is nothingness. This is my interpretation of it at least.

And it influence some how som sub molecular particle etc..
That's how Jedi can generate some magnetic anomaly and use what we call here "TK"

Georgey said it... He describe how medicloarian work...

There is aclehemy and science about the force in teh star war universe...
There is non organic life form and machine that work with the force (some droids includings teh star forge..)

In the end of the day Emperordmb answered the question anyway..
The Jedi know nine form of the force....

But there is probably more since since can use mechu deru or how was it called?? Humhum anyway, this sith poower is an application of the force at technologichal level..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.