Meetra Surik vs. Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Can she mimic his style and win?

KOTOR 2 version, round 2 she gets Darth Sion; and Dooku gets Kas'im

Selenial
Dooku pretty solidly

Angelalex242
Dooku looks down on the corpse, "Mistress Shan spoke so highly of her."

But seriously, she didn't even beat ROTJ Luke in another thread. She has no business challenging Dooku.

Emperordmb
Dooku wins both rounds.

Lord Stark
Dooku can defeat Sion and Meetra without Kasim.

carthage
Wow Meetra beating allstars like Traya and Sion really led me to believe she could do this. So is she as skilled as Kit Fisto or maybe Kyle Katarn? Anyone?

AncientPower
Dooku is one of the greatest combatants in the lore and would trash ROTJ Luke himself, as per Dave Filoni he isn't even a match for Jedi High Council members.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Dooku looks down on the corpse, "Mistress Shan spoke so highly of her."

But seriously, she didn't even beat ROTJ Luke in another thread. She has no business challenging Dooku.

Except ROTJ Luke used rage to defeat Vader, as has been stated. that other thread is still on-going.

carthage
I agree he couldn't even beat an incredible fighter like Darth Sion, in spite of canon sources saying he was besting Vader thumb up. I could post where you ignored those sources, but that would mean you would have even less of a case thumb up

Am I not merciful?

Emperordmb
I'm pretty sure you just quoted a dude threatening his sister so he could **** her.

carthage
We can't have incest on KMC, holy ****

AncientPower
Is putting words in my mouth all you are capable of Carthage? Luke would only beat Sion if he can erode his will, otherwise Luke dies of exhaustion.

Furthermore using sources so old they don't even publish two of them anymore to disprove the newer statements that Vader was overwhelmed and beaten due to Luke's rage and his own holding back is not convincing.

SunRazer
Originally posted by AncientPower
as per Dave Filoni he isn't even a match for Jedi High Council members.

Nobody cares about cowboy-hat Filoni's opinions on Luke, who he evidently doesn't know anything about.

AncientPower
I care, he's a member of the story group and his logic is sound, he is an authority on Star Wars canon, like it or not.

ares834
Originally posted by SunRazer
Nobody cares about cowboy-hat Filoni's opinions on Luke, who he evidently doesn't know anything about.

Pretty much.

Angelalex242
Filoni matters for Disney canon. His opinion is worthless with respect to Legends.

carthage
Is putting words in my mouth all you are capable of Carthage? Luke would only beat Sion if he can erode his will, otherwise Luke dies of exhaustion.

Furthermore using sources so old they don't even publish two of them anymore to disprove the newer statements that Vader was overwhelmed and beaten due to Luke's rage and his own holding back is not convincing.

Except your own pathetic opinion is worth less than actual sources. Again you have no problem citing outdated sources like the TOTJ or DE handbook, so why the double standard here? Oh wait it doesn't conform to your viewpoint!

Luke would also stomp Sion effortlessly, and nothing in his regen suggests he can regenerate if his body parts are scattered with telekinesis

AncientPower
The DE and TOTJ books haven't been retconned, that is the difference you refuse to acknowledge.

No Carthage, this is the scenario we are challenging you with:

Luke has just fought across the surface of Malachor V whilst killing a dozen storm beasts (worse than Rancors), invaded the Trayus Academy and killed an entire legion of Elite Sith, he hasn't had rest or restoration and he is physically & mentally sickened by the massive geyser of Dark Side energy he is stood on.
Now he has to fight Darth Sion, a Sith Warrior with decades of Jedi killing experience under his belt without some Dark Rage to save him, oh and Sion can't be killed conventially.

Oh and as for your whole cut off his limbs assumption, Sion has been stabbed and sliced with lightsaber blades many times before and it only halts him momentarily.

If he does somehow win this fight he has to fight Darth Traya directly afterwards. Luke assuming he has any energy left at this point probably isn't going to win.

If this was a later incarnation of Luke I wouldn't second guess him being Vader tier at all.

carthage
The DE and TOTJ books haven't been retconned, that is the difference you refuse to acknowledge.

No Carthage, this is the scenario we are challenging you with:

Luke has just fought across the surface of Malachor V whilst killing a dozen storm beasts (worse than Rancors), invaded the Trayus Academy and killed an entire legion of Elite Sith, he hasn't had rest or restoration and he is physically & mentally sickened by the massive geyser of Dark Side energy he is stood on.

The scenario is irrelevant to the thread, my thread specifically said sabers only and on neutral ground. Try to keep up with my actual OP, ok thumb up Stop writing idiotic fanfics and please stay on topic

Proof he can't be "killed conventionally", nothing in fighting him suggests he can't be dismembered and have his limbs scattered with telekinesis. Or imploded with telekinesis since he has no showings of barrier, or outright ragdolled and dismembered by Luke who is infinitely faster and more skilled

Proof?

You're scripting the thread lmao. He fought a superior opponent in Vader, beating fodder in whom you've provided no feats for to prove they're more skilled shouldn't be much of an issue. Again I ask what feats do Traya, hordes of fodder Sith, and Sion have in comparison to Vader on the basis of skill and not presumptive fanfics or situations that don't correspond to my op you write that have no bearing on my original posting that is repeated here for you to read:

Originally posted by carthage
*Lightsabers only

Battle takes place on Jabba's skiff

Given that you haven't actually refuted the quotes from the ROTJ novelization/Shadows of the empire, and I can bring out Fightsaber quotes that substantiate my claim that Luke was his even match- I'll disregard this statement as irrelevant

carthage

Proof they've been retconned again?

ares834
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Dooku can defeat Sion and Meetra without Kasim.

Probably.

AncientPower
I don't give a damn about this thread, this is just a continuation of your petulant need to spite KOTOR characters in your free time.

You are claiming that Sion, Traya, and Surik are fodder tier duelists because they don't have feats good enough for you to fallate over. Well la de da, nobody gives a crap what impresses you. We have accolades and statements good enough to put them on tier 7/8/9 as duelists

Next you'll be saying Revan is a fodder duelist as well I presume.

Surik and Traya loses in sabers only to Luke, Vader and Dooku, I admit that. Arethry stomped? no. Are they fodder tier? hell no.

carthage
*fellate

and I never disputed Surik is a tier 8 duelist, like at all. She just isn't as good as you and Selenial are letting on.

I'm glad you've seen the light of reason, we should go out for dinner sometime. Do you like Taco Bell?

AncientPower
I always saw the light, you are the one calling one of the greatest Jedi heroes ever and her nemesis fodder tier.

As for your proof that Sion can't be killed conventionally, here is a direct scan from the KOTOR:CG provided by Ant:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11114/111140132/3828086-sion.png

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.