Yoda vs Revan / Kenobi / Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sinious
Reborn and ROTS incarnations.

Battle takes place on a wide street in Theed.

All out.

Who wins?

DarthAnt66
Revan can directly challenge Yoda, but can't win unless Kenobi and Fisto give him the support he needs.

Board Walker
Tbh i feel reborn revan is actually superior to Yoda in a one versus one setting. Overall I am just not very impressed with yoda outside of the pre triology comparative.

Stigma
Yoda.

Angelalex242
Yoda has this. Revan can't keep Kenobi and Fisto from getting Blitzed, and he can't win by himself.

Remember, Yoda's about even with ROTS Sidious, and that's how I'd expect that fight to go too.

DarthAnt66
Kenobi, the greatest Soresu master in history, isn't getting blitzed. erm

Trocity
Team has a chance to win, but morals off Yoda would trash Kit and Kenobi with TK and then kill Revan imo.

I'd still side Yoda regardless but interesting fight.

Board Walker
Morals off Yoda is what we saw when he fought Sidious.

Yoda loses one versus one with Revan, team makes this overkill in favor of the team.

Angelalex242
Yeah, he fought the most powerful Sith Lord ever to a dead draw. Man, what a piker.

Speaking of which, ROTS Sidious also beats this team.

Sinious
I'm leaning Yoda in a close fight.

SunRazer
Obi-Wan and Kit would be annihilated by themselves. Obi-Wan's defensive talents might offer some protection for Revan but in the end the trio can't win, especially if Yoda abuses the Force to eliminate Kenobi and Fisto early on. Revan by himself doesn't stand the remotest chance in hell against Yoda.

Revanchiste
What Revan have that Yoda haven't? Absulute control o his power, it is so natural for him to use it.. where for Yoda the slightest force push requiere concentration.. And who's the Revan who have the best control over himself???? Darth Revan of course !!!! And revan is pure speed. He just blitz Yoda before the fight really begin to avoid facing Yoda at his full potential... And usehis psychologichal warefare talent to hide what he's gonna do..... Since Revan is a better strategist than Yoda...

Every revan are power in their own way... So that's no a big of deal if we choose Darth Revan...

Revan do not blitz him because Yoda V.S Revan is a stomp. He blitz him because he can !! He have the tools to catch Yoda by surprise. And it is for Revan the best option that he have.... And I think that's how Darth Revan would react...

Revan just took Yoda by surprise to just rape him... He stomp him horribly despite his own level of raw power. I mean it would be stupid for Darth Revan to play fair with Yoda... Like Jensaarai said with Exar Kun victory via dirty meanings still victory. In Any case kenobi and kit fisto are useless since they won't change the engagement etheir ways.... Except if they return themself against Revan.

Arhael
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Kenobi, the greatest Soresu master in history, isn't getting blitzed. erm
I agree. However, in this scenario Kenobi will need to fight offensively, which will give Yoda openings he needs.

Yoda can take it.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Arhael
I agree. However, in this scenario Kenobi will need to fight offensively, which will give Yoda openings he needs.

Yoda can take it.

Except if yoda go bersek just Trashing his energy away.. Kenobi have much more stamina and he is a soresu master that make him even more endurent...

Bad analyse....

Soresus master are patient they are static and peacefull cool rock in the heat of the battle field....

AncientPower
Revan is strong enough to give Yoda a very good fight, if he protects Kenobi and Fisto enough they can provide the lightsaber skill Revan is severely lacking against Yoda tier combatants.

Sinious
Originally posted by AncientPower
Revan is strong enough to give Yoda a very good fight, if he protects Kenobi and Fisto enough they can provide the lightsaber skill Revan is severely lacking against Yoda tier combatants.

That's what I was thinking when I created the thread. The speed factor made me side with Yoda. The team definitely has a chance though.

Stigma
Fisto will last for approximately the same time he lasted against Sidious. Kenobi will be removed from the fight in similar fashion Dooku pulled off and Revan will lose in a good fight.

Yoda wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.