Darth Krayt vs Kyp Durron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
neutral ground
sabers and powers count
both at their best, (krayt at the end of the legacy comics)

I feel like this would be a great fight bc both are great duelists and very powerful in the force at their peaks.

Trocity
Krayt is the more skilled duelist by a significant margin.

Kyp's raw force power exceeds Krayt's, but Krayt has better feats of mastery of his force abilities/more experience.

He won't get ragdolled by Kyp, which is really Kyp's only way of winning ( force abuse )

Darth Demenos
wouldn't kyp have more experience with dueling & force feats after all the wars he went through, especially the vong war ?

Trocity
You would think so, but Krayt has better showings against more notable opponents.

Remember, Krayt as a Jedi was killing hundreds of people during the Clone wars, then claims to have killed thousands since then.

Kyp's character was kind of wasted in that he had all this uber potential as a teenager, but then barring a few feats throughout the Vong War and after, he largely sits on his ass in the Council chambers talking about sh*t.

Darth Demenos
Good point. So who do think would be a more significant challenge to krayt?

DarthAnt66
Revan and Caedus are probably Krayt's equals.

Darth Demenos
I have always wondered who would win bt krayt and caedus, personally i would want krayt to win. However krayt vs revan is very interesting.

Angelalex242
Krayt has this. Kyp's greater potential is pretty much wasted.

carthage
Kyp gets stomped

Raptor22
Trocity couldnt be more spot on. He summed it up perfectly

EmperorSidious2
Kraft was able to stalemate and actually be the slight superior of darth Warlock III who is very powerful in the force. He also managed to force the skywalker on his back foot. So even though it would be close I would say krayt.

ILS
Krayt was more powerful than Wyyrlok even with his coral seed infection, as per Insider.

Sinious
Originally posted by Darth Demenos
Good point. So who do think would be a more significant challenge to krayt?

I think the best opponent to match Krayt is Darth Vader. Its a fight I can't pick a side.

carthage
Vader wins

**** you ILS, Vader takes this one

ILS
Originally posted by carthage
Vader wins

**** you ILS, Vader takes this one Kill yourself thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.