Favorite melee weapon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zenwolf
Sort of similar to my favorite blaster thread, only this time with melee weapons!

So folks, what be your favorite melee weapon?

This is also a place to discuss them!

Mine has to be the Force Pike!

I think then followed by the Vibrorapier.

Shoutouts go to the Tusken Gaderffi stick and Vibroknuckler, also of course the lightsaber.

NewGuy01
Crowbar of Destiny.

WildBantha88
Darth Vaders fists

http://images.tfaw.com/common/salestools/previews/swdlc5/swdlc5p2.jpg

Fated Xtasy
LMFAO. That's a good one(and he's being serious lol)

I like the Quarterstaffs and the Vibroknucklers. I also like that shock thing Kyle used in JK:JO

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Darth Vaders fists

thumb up

Lord Lucien
What the...? Where's that panel from?

Hero of Python
Vibroswords always looked cool to me.

Revanchiste
http://www.starwars-holonet.com/encyclopedie/arme-epeesaccades-sith.html
Virbro sword in much cooler. Invented by Revan.
Can be uppgrade.. Contain some cortosis in the alliage...
Cane even be uppgraded to this :
http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/High-frequency_blade
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8t_k4jiEdY

Yhea Yhea Yhea **** Yhea bad assery !!!

Hey Katarn fist of fury from Dark Force one !! Chewie punch !!!!

NTJack0
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
What the...? Where's that panel from? Also curious.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by NTJack0
Also curious.

Comes from Darth Vader and the Lost Command comic series.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Revanchiste
http://www.starwars-holonet.com/encyclopedie/arme-epeesaccades-sith.html
Virbro sword in much cooler. Invented by Revan.

laughing out loud

Revanchiste

Revanchiste
Yhea and he even usesome old sith sword to make them !!! So you can enhance teh blade with your force power like an old fashion force blade..

Remember Force blade be really cool look at rhand sorcerer...

FreshestSlice
Dear Lord.

Raptor22
Ive always like that club and sickle connected by a chain that the noghori used. For thise unfamiliar with it heres a little example of cakhmaim using one against alema.-

"Then cakhmaim was on her, club and sickle whirling, lashing sickle low and club high, then sickle high and club low, hands flashing as he switched from one weapon to the other. Alema fell back jumping, skipping, ducking, trying to land just one parry with her sizzling blade and send her attackers weapons spinning away. Cakhmaims reflexes were too quick for her. Every time she turned her wrists to intercept an attack, he reversed his whirling weapons and hit her while she was unprotected, clubbing her in the ribs, slashing her across the thigh, always forcing her to retreat."

"Alema had no choice but to drop to her haunches. Cakhmaim was all over the twilek, catching her weapon hand with the sickle and whipping it around, slashing the tendons that controlled the fingers. The lightsaber deactivated and went tumbling away. Cakhmaim brought his club around for a temple strike, but at the last instant must have glimpsed the sorrow in leias face and dropped it below the ear for a knockout blow."

Revanchiste
Noghri yhea I like their use of disruptors and tjose stick that lauch poisoin gaz shot in JKA...

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Sort of similar to my favorite blaster thread, only this time with melee weapons!

So folks, what be your favorite melee weapon?

Sorry to be unoriginal but I have to go with the lightsabre.

In second place is the electrostaff.

Originally posted by Raptor22
Ive always like that club and sickle connected by a chain that the noghori used. For thise unfamiliar with it heres a little example of cakhmaim using one against alema.-

"Then cakhmaim was on her, club and sickle whirling, lashing sickle low and club high, then sickle high and club low, hands flashing as he switched from one weapon to the other. Alema fell back jumping, skipping, ducking, trying to land just one parry with her sizzling blade and send her attackers weapons spinning away. Cakhmaims reflexes were too quick for her. Every time she turned her wrists to intercept an attack, he reversed his whirling weapons and hit her while she was unprotected, clubbing her in the ribs, slashing her across the thigh, always forcing her to retreat."

"Alema had no choice but to drop to her haunches. Cakhmaim was all over the twilek, catching her weapon hand with the sickle and whipping it around, slashing the tendons that controlled the fingers. The lightsaber deactivated and went tumbling away. Cakhmaim brought his club around for a temple strike, but at the last instant must have glimpsed the sorrow in leias face and dropped it below the ear for a knockout blow."

Sounds like it was inspired by the real-life kusarigama.

Revanchiste
Idelis sword (A sword abnd a sith artifact ! What's more cooler than that?)
Lig sword.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Sorry to be unoriginal but I have to go with the lightsaber.*

In second place is the electrostaff.

Sounds like it was inspired by the real-life kusarigama.

I fixed it.

The canon to spell it is "lightsaber", that IS canon.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I fixed it.

The canon to spell it is "lightsaber", that IS canon.

I'm from the UK. Here we spell it "sabre."

"Saber" looks like a spelling mistake. I just don't like it.

Revanchiste

Revanchiste
ARf my spelling I was so young Arf,Granted I still make horrible spelling mistakes.. But AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR my eyes.

Petrus
Lightsaber, lals.

Ursumeles
Lightsabers and Amphistaffs.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Petrus
Lightsaber, lals.

thumb up

Beniboybling
Lightsaber, yeah.

Darth Abonis
Ryyk blade

Revanchiste
SIth Tremor sword wielded BY A WOOKIE. XD

Ursumeles
Saba. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.