Most Powerful Darksider of all time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
who do consider is the most powerful darksider of all time ? this includes sith, dark jedi, prophets of the dark side, nightsisters, witches of dathomir, lost tribe of the sith, etc.......

In my opinion it is Darth Sidious bc i am fairly certain he learned all darkside powers, techniques, scorcerery etc... under darth plageius and continued to grow more and more powerful as time went. he was at his best in the dark empire comics in my opinion.

The Merchant
THE SON.

The Merchant
INB4 LEGEND

Darth Demenos
what is INB4 LEGEND ? and what about sidious being his own nexus in the force and is considered to have tamed the dark side ?

Trocity
Not counting beings like the Son or Abeloth, it would indeed be Darth Sidious.

S_W_LeGenD
In TIER:-

- Vitiate
- Son
- Abeloth
- Darth Sidious (Dark Empire)

Nephthys
Soa???

SunRazer
Soa is ridiculously overrated, lol. And Vitiate's canonically more powerful anyway.

Sinious
Originally posted by The Merchant
THE SON.

FreshestSlice
INB4 LEGEND
Vitiate>the Son confirmed.

NewGuy01
The Son.

Emperordmb
THE SON.

Stigma
The Son >>> Sidious > Bandon > Vitiate

Angelalex242
...Ya know, Abeloth has better showings then Son does....

How about Abeloth, Son, DE Sidious, Vitiate

Darth Demenos
I think the only thing I remember the son being able to do that we never saw sidious do was turn into a flying beast, other than that he seemed to do all the other things that we Know sidious can do.

Revanchiste
Revan a shit ton of Rhand sorcerer...

I mean RHAND SORCERER ARE FREEKIN POWERFULL SUMONING APOCAYPSE GOD MY GOSHHHHHHH !!!!

I mean knowledge is power.... ANd that's why I choose those.. because of their Dark Knowledge and farsight abilities it make them even more dangerous....

Where the Son is just stuck on his pitifull planet or Anakin Dream.. Those Darksider have reals power of mass destructions.

I'm not looking at tiering...

Darth Demenos
i would like to see more about the nightsister gethzerion and grand lord of th elost tribe of the sith bc these two are supposed to be powerful darksiders as well.

NewGuy01
Taalon isn't ridiculously relevant.

As for Geth: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/silver2467/blog/gethzerion-respect-thread/69498/

Darth Demenos
sorry I meant to type darish vol

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
In TIER:-

- Vitiate
- Son
- Abeloth
- Darth Sidious (Dark Empire)

The way you put this shows you are biased toward vitiate. Sidious in DE is defiantly more powerful than vitiate, Lucas himself say that as of ROTS Sidious is the most powerful with of all time. Add all that he has accomplished in DE he is definitely more powerful than vitiate. Abeloth should be first, than The Son, than Sidious than Vititae. If you don't take into account the god like figures ( abeloth and the son ) than Sarth Sidious is definilty the most powerful sigh of all time, with Vitiate actually coming in third in my opinion after caedus.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Angelalex242
...Ya know, Abeloth has better showings then Son does....

How about Abeloth, Son, DE Sidious, Vitiate

This is the correct showing all depends on how you feel about caedus tho.

Lord Stark
Abeloth
gap
The Son
gap
Darth Sidious

Angelalex242
Caedus is #5, and Plageuis is #6. However, Caedus doesn't beat Vitiate unless he can close, and Vitiate isn't generally dumbass enough let him.

EmperorSidious2
I think if you add the son and abeloth he is like 4 or 5 in my book. And plagues is after him and vitiate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.