DE Sidious, Emperor's Wrath II, FE Malgus vs Vitiate, Dooku, TPM Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
Sidious and Vitiate switch minions.

Neutral ground.

Who wins?

Trocity
oops

FreshestSlice
Sidious>Vitiate
Wrath>Dooku
Malgus>Maul

AncientPower
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Sidious>Vitiate
Wrath>Dooku
Malgus>Maul

Sinious
Team 1 wins.

I'm surprised by the respect Wrath gets here.

ILS
Sidious > Vitiate > FE Malgus > Dooku > Wrath >/= Maul

So yeah, siding with team Sidious.

NewGuy01
Team 1 OP.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Trocity
Sidious and Vitiate switch minions.

Tbh

Stigma
Originally posted by ILS
Sidious >>> Vitiate > FE Malgus > Dooku > Wrath >/= Maul

So yeah, siding with team Sidious.
thumb up

carthage
Team 1 definitely

Angelalex242
It would've been a more fair fight if they'd kept their own minions. Vitiate needs the help more.

S_W_LeGenD
RANKING: Vitiate >/= Darth Sidious (DE) > Darth Malgus (FE) >/= Emperor's Wrath II > Count Dooku > Darth Maul (TPM)

NOTE: Team 2 is disadvantaged due to inferior minions.

VERDICT: Team 1 is more solid. While Vitiate poses significant threat and can consume all, he maybe denied this opportunity due to significant pressure of attempting to prevent demise of his minions while holding back Darth Sidious (DE). Therefore, this contest favors Team 1.

McP
Sidious > Vitiate > Dooku / Malgus > Maul > Wrath

And team 1 wins

Stigma
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
RANKING: Darth Sidious (RotS) > Vitiate > Darth Malgus (FE) >/= Emperor's Wrath II > Count Dooku > Darth Maul (TPM)

NOTE: Team 2 is disadvantaged due to inferior leader.

VERDICT: Team 1 is more solid. While Vitiate poses not such a significant threat and can't really consume all, he maybe trying this opportunity due to significant pressure of attempting to prevent demise of his minions while being beaten by Darth Sidious (RotS). Therefore, this contest favors Team 1.
thumb up

Col. Valerian
Team 1.
Imo,

Maul is roughly equal to Wrath II, DE Sidious is superior to Vitiate and FE Malgus is also roughly equal to Dooku, so the edge goes to Team 1 thanks to Palpatine.

Lord Stark
Sidious>Vitiate
Wrath>Dooku
Malgus>Maul

The Wrath is certainly not> Dooku. But FE Malgus is and the Wrath can likely defeat TPM Maul.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Lord Stark
The Wrath is certainly not> Dooku.
But he is though. Dooku may edge out in the Force, but the Wrath superiority in sabers and tanking more than makes up for that.

Col. Valerian
I have a lot of respect for Wrath II, but I doubt he could defeat Dooku. He would give him a good fight, but not defeat him.

carthage
What? Who has the Wrath defeated that's superior to Bulq, Kenobi, Savage, Grievous, Ventress, Anakin, Vos?

How is he better in any way?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by carthage
What? Who has the Wrath defeated that's superior to Bulq, Kenobi, Savage, Grievous, Ventress, Anakin, Vos?

Baras is superior to everyone on this list sans Anakin.

Generally by being faster, stronger, and equally skilled.
Originally posted by Col. Valerian
I have a lot of respect for Wrath II, but I doubt he could defeat Dooku. He would give him a good fight, but not defeat him.
Eh, I know it's not a popular opinion, but I stand by it. I don't see Dooku as the almighty god who can go toe-to-toe with Yoda like some people do here.

Col. Valerian
Originally posted by carthage

How is he better in any way?

Yeah he's not better.

ILS
I judge II to be Maul level after reading through his thread, maybe a little bit higher. Not Dooku level.

Col. Valerian
Exactly.

Lord Stark
But he is though. Dooku may edge out in the Force, but the Wrath superiority in sabers and tanking more than makes up for that.

Superiority in sabers? http://i.imgur.com/V4xJW6d.png

Now granted I don't think Dooku is equally matched to Yoda but here are some sources for you:

Further Accolades:

Nephthys
I think he's Dooku level for sure, myself.

EmperorSidious2
Sidious solos. He can take out Dooku and maul easily and the other two can hold vitiate off for like 3-5 seconds which will be how long it takes for Sidious to kil Dooku and maul. Sidious then solos vitiate and with that

Team Sidious wins.

EmperorSidious2
Where does count Dooku rank in terms of the sith and his power in the force.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys
I think he's Dooku level for sure, myself.

You pretty much think Dark Council is synonymous with Dooku level so this isn't surprising.

ILS
You pretty much think Dark Council is synonymous with Dooku level so this isn't surprising. Lmao thumb up

carthage
I guess Darth Baras is on better than Kenobi and Ventress in spite of fighting no one but Satele Shan

Nephthys
You pretty much think Dark Council is synonymous with Dooku level so this isn't surprising.

The Wrath isn't on the Dark Council though....... confused

FreshestSlice
Superiority in sabers? http://i.imgur.com/V4xJW6d.png

Now granted I don't think Dooku is equally matched to Yoda but here are some sources for you:

Further Accolades:
What does you posting a bunch of Force accolades have to do with saber skill? And as much as I love accolades, I don't particularly like to deal with them without feats to match. And considering the Wrath has saber-wankage all over TOR from the offset, I don't particularly see the relevance of accolades either.
This is a factually true statement that I can't disagree with.

Lord Stark
The Wrath isn't on the Dark Council though....... confused

He beat someone on the Dark Council. Which I guess for you means above Dooku level.

What does you posting a bunch of Force accolades have to do with saber skill? And as much as I love accolades, I don't particularly like to deal with them without feats to match. And considering the Wrath has saber-wankage all over TOR from the offset, I don't particularly see the relevance of accolades either.

Perhaps I should specify.

"The blinding scarlet blur of Dooku's lightsaber split the air, slashing a burning line along Yoda's side before chopping his desk in half."- Dooku landing a hit on Yoda

"Before their pieces could even hit the floor Dooku was in motion, landing a spinning side-stamp that folded Skywalker in half."

Dooku kicks Skywalker before pieces of battledroids can even hit the ground.

"Then their blades clashed together in a lace of fire, green and red: but the green burned hotter. Slowly, slowly, Dooku gave way: and in the dark, drunken Vjun air, Yoda was terrible to behold."

Tyranus on a nexus is able to hold back Yoda's 'terrible' offensive.

"He had toed the Jedi line; become the Temple's most agile swordmaster and instructor."

Stated to be the most agile swordmaster and instructor.

"Dooku was said to be one of the Order's finest lightsaber masters, and he had earned a reputation as a skilled diplomat, as well."

"His slightly curved lightsaber hilt, too, might have been a prop, though he was known to be one of the Order's most skilled duelists."

Tyranus is considered to be an equal/ superior to Yoda and Mace Windu.
"The Count's blade was quick as a viper striking. Among the other Jedi, perhaps only Mace Windu would have been his equal on neutral ground: but here on Vjun, steeped in the dark side, his bladework was malice made visible—wickedness cut in red light."

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/12/124590/3504177-2248172-2156744_dooku_mace_super.jpg

"Master Windu himself remained perfectly balanced and centered. In the history of the Jedi Order, only two opponents ever overcame him in battle. One was Master Yoda, who some said was the Order's true master of lightsaber combat. The other was former Master Dooku, whose own fighting style was archaic, yet stunningly effective."

Dooku's doppleganger defeats TCWs Kenobi.

"Where is Master Kenobi?"

"Wounded in the fight against Dooku. The Force will mend his wounds in time."

Source: The New Droid Army

Tyranus also defeats Ventress as well as two of the most skilled nightsisters while blinded and drugged. He defeats Skywalker time and time again in spite of him being the finest Djem So master he's scene as well as arguably being the most powerful Jedi in history at the time (Source: ROTS novel).

Tyranus defeated Sora Bulq as well who is
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/10/106251/4554801-from+intrepid.png

This is a factually true statement that I can't disagree with.

Nephthys
He beat someone on the Dark Council. Which I guess for you means above Dooku level.

confused

I said he's on Dooku's level, not above it. I didn't say he'd beat him. You can be comparable without needing to be superior.

Furthermore, Ekkage and Baras weren't ordinary DC members and Sel-Makor!Voice isn't a standard Council member either. So I think you're assuming some things about me which simply aren't true.

DarthAnt66
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/the-emperor-s-wrath-respect-thread/103818/

Lord Stark

DarthAnt66
He is not Baras would be cut down in 15-20 seconds by Yoda.
http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/212/2120250/2823211-3473080510-I%2Bgue.png

Lord Stark
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/212/2120250/2823211-3473080510-I%2Bgue.png

Legends Depa who can match Mace Windu's speed and land blows on him was unable to lay a finger on unarmed Yoda with Plo Koon AND Saesee Tiin backing her up and also attacking.

What does Baras have that suggests he's faster than Depa, let alone Depa, Tiin, and Koon combined? Throw in Yoda's vastly superior TK and...yeah Yoda wrecks Baras with the ease that Dooku wrecked Ventress.

Nephthys
He is not Baras would be cut down in 15-20 seconds by Yoda.

You seem a little emotional. But I have to insist that I'm telling the truth, Baras definitely is not a standard Dark Council member. He was considered almost invincible and none on the council dared oppose him directly. A standard Dark Council member is clearly beneath him.

Hey Ant, I notice that you could stand to mention Sel-Makor's claim of giving power to Baras in your Respect thread. I think it's an important aspect of the Wraths victory. Of course, if you're worried its unsubstantiated you could do some digging for proof that I've been too lazy to do myself. I am pretty sure no other Sith visited Voss decades before the game though.

Lord Stark
You seem a little emotional. But I have to insist that I'm telling the truth, Baras definitely is not a standard Dark Council member. He was considered almost invincible and none on the council dared oppose him directly. A standard Dark Council member is clearly beneath him.

Hey Ant, I notice that you could stand to mention Sel-Makor's claim of giving power to Baras in your Respect thread. I think it's an important aspect of the Wraths victory. Of course, if you're worried its unsubstantiated you could do some digging for proof that I've been too lazy to do myself. I am pretty sure no other Sith visited Voss decades before the game though.

Naturally, Yoda would need far longer for full powered Baras, he was likely the most powerful member of the Dark Council. I was talking about the Baras the Wrath fought mind you.

carthage
Who has Baras beaten that puts him above Kenobi or Ventress though? Like at all.

Nephthys
Naturally, Yoda would need far longer for full powered Baras, he was likely the most powerful member of the Dark Council. I was talking about the Baras the Wrath fought mind you.

So was I, its the same guy.

Lord Stark
So was I, its the same guy.

Yeah, Baras without Sel Makor, a DS Nexus, and the entity would die to Yoda in 20 seconds. I'm not even trolling. All of his other feats are on powerful nexuses. Same as pretty much the rest of the council, which is why I don't hold them in high regard.

Dooku on a nexus was able to tag and wound Yoda, that feat alone is far above any Dark Council member's showing.

Nephthys
Uh, the Wrath would benefit from any nexus as well. It's literally irrelevant. And Baras still had his Sel Makor amp in the fight. I've specifically looked into it and the Entity seemingly only offered visions to Baras. Everything I said about Baras applied in the fight vs the Wrath.

So I'm super not sure what your problem is here.

Lord Stark
Uh, the Wrath would benefit from any nexus as well. It's literally irrelevant. And Baras still had his Sel Makor amp in the fight. I've specifically looked into it and the Entity seemingly only offered visions to Baras. Everything I said about Baras applied in the fight vs the Wrath.

So I'm super not sure what your problem is here.

What's your point? My point is that neither of them would last longer than 15-20 seconds against Yoda on neutral ground. Sure with a DS amp they're around Dooku level (as would Maul be with a nexus amp) but off it they are Maul level imo.

DarthAnt66
The Wrath defeated the entire Republic army of Corellia in a single slaughterfest gauntlet. no expression

McP
Lol, so now even such a loosers like Baras are superior to top CW's Era combatants like Kenobi? TOR's fanboys are funny.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
The Wrath defeated the entire Republic army of Corellia in a single slaughterfest gauntlet. no expression

That's just not true.

1. The Empire lost the Battle of Corellia
2. Other heroes and their forces were involved
3. 10% of the Empire's galactic military was destroyed on Corellia. No ****ing way did the Wrath solo the Republic army on Corellia.

Nephthys
What's your point? My point is that neither of them would last longer than 15-20 seconds against Yoda on neutral ground. Sure with a DS amp they're around Dooku level (as would Maul be with a nexus amp) but off it they are Maul level imo.

I brought up some things about Baras to which you replied:

"Well yeah Baras is a badass. Yoda would take some time against him. But I was talking about the guy the Wrath fought."

And then I said "But theres literally no difference between that guy and the guy we're talking about."

To which you responded "I mean Baras without a nexus and Sel Makor + Entity".

And then I said "WTF? The nexus is completely irrelevant, he still has the amp and the entity doesn't affect his combat abilities. There is LITERALLY no difference between peak Baras, the guy the Wrath fought and the hypothetical guy who Yoda would fight. They are all exactly the same person with the exact same level of strength and once again the nexus is completely, utterly irrelevant."

And then you said the thing you just said.

So thats my point.

That's just not true.

1. The Empire lost the Battle of Corellia
2. Other heroes and their forces were involved
3. 10% of the Empire's galactic military was destroyed on Corellia. No ****ing way did the Wrath solo the Republic army on Corellia.

The Wrath fought before the majority of the Republic forces arrived on Corellia.

Originally posted by McP
Lol, so now even such a loosers like Baras are superior to top CW's Era combatants like Kenobi? TOR's fanboys are funny.

Baras is also a top combatant of his era, natch.

Lord Stark
I brought up some things about Baras to which you replied:

"Well yeah Baras is a badass. Yoda would take some time against him. But I was talking about the guy the Wrath fought."

And then I said "But theres literally no difference between that guy and the guy we're talking about."

To which you responded "I mean Baras without a nexus and Sel Makor + Entity".

And then I said "WTF? The nexus is completely irrelevant, he still has the amp and the entity doesn't affect his combat abilities. There is LITERALLY no difference between peak Baras, the guy the Wrath fought and the hypothetical guy who Yoda would fight. They are all exactly the same person with the exact same level of strength and once again the nexus is completely, utterly irrelevant."

And then you said the thing you just said.

So thats my point.

Yes I know, I reconsidered my opinion because I forgot their final battle took place on a nexus. But I'll even concede the point if it makes you happy. "Just being sporting, I'd think you'd appreciate the chance to catch your breath. Your champion is failing Legend! And you'll be next!"

Which smells like bullshit considering the Spheres of Military Strategy, Offense, Logistics, Biotic Science, Technology and Ancient Knowledge all were active on the planet. So unless those millions of Sith soldiers and warriors just twiddled their dicks while the Wrath was like 'Nah guys I got this', I call bullshit.

As is Darth Maul, and he would last 15 seconds against Yoda. I'm being generous with Baras and giving him an additional 5 excellent.

Nephthys
I was just replying to the suggestion that Baras was "looser". He was one of the top tiers of his era, so that's an inaccurate evaluation.

And yeah I'm incredibly skeptical about him killing all the forces on Corellia. That's retarded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.