SoR Revan vs. DoE Bane and Zannah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Alderaan mountains

No amp/prep time.

Who wins?

NewGuy01
Nah, team.

FreshestSlice
Who are you disagreeing with, tho? Did you sense Ant responding in the future, or what?

AncientPower
Revan.

carthage
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Nah, team.

Lol

Revan

NewGuy01
Nah, team.

Revanchiste
I hate people using SoR Revan because it is such a lazyness !!!! Just lookintg up at the tiering....
Disregarding the way they act and apply their skill !!!

And for being the only one here that have the ball to don't follow that consensus, and possess my opinion, to bring debate, I get ignored !!! Rhaaaaaaa !!!!!

SoR Revan is a damn god idiot possed by Vitiate end of the story !!!!
Where darth Revan with his improvisation capacities, could be a much greater oponent, capble of applying his skills in very subtles and imaginative way....

God dammit Hate KMC..... Hate Comicvine. Hate youtube commentary session.. If I continue like this My intellectual capacities will be the equal of one of CoD player, and my syntaxe will go even worse !!!

Bring me thinking, reflexion please !!!!!!

Trocity
rofl

Sinious
Originally posted by Revanchiste

And for being the only one here that have the ball to don't follow that consensus, and possess my opinion, to bring debate, I get ignored !!! Rhaaaaaaa !!!!!

I'm pretty sure that's not why you're ignored.

Being a shitty character =/= being a weak character. Revan's best feats took place after KOTOR.

Damn

Angelalex242
Revan's got this.

ares834
Revan is on an entirely different level from these two.

He wins.

Nephthys
Team easily.

Aurbere
Revan stomps.

Originally posted by Nephthys
Team easily.

http://share.gifyoutube.com/m63Rzl.gif

WildBantha88
Zannah solos

ILS
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Zannah solos http://share.gifyoutube.com/m63Rzl.gifhttp://share.gifyoutube.com/m63Rzl.gif

Aurbere
^^

thumb up

Nephthys
Originally posted by Aurbere
Revan stomps.

http://share.gifyoutube.com/m63Rzl.gif

Holy shit, people really see Bane and Zannah that low now? erm

Revan can't beat them both at the same time, that's ridiculous even for this forums lowballing. I doubt even Ant would go that far.

carthage
Its because both of them suck?

NewGuy01
Revan can't beat them both at the same time, that's ridiculous even for this forums lowballing. I doubt even Ant would go that far.

Totally would.

FreshestSlice
Holy shit, people really see Bane and Zannah that low now? erm

You really only have yourself to blame, honestly.

ares834
Nah. There are... others as well.

FreshestSlice
Maybe a while ago, but lately it's just been Neph, DMB, and Fated against a much larger force of people tired of Bane worship. Neph being the most vocal of them.

ares834
At least he makes arguments.

DarthAnt66
Nah, team.
thumb up Zannah dies though. I guess if he takes her out quickly he has a chance...

ILS
Originally posted by ares834
At least he makes arguments. DMB doesn't. thumb up

Nephthys
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Maybe a while ago, but lately it's just been Neph, DMB, and Fated against a much larger force of people tired of Bane worship. Neph being the most vocal of them.

That's blatantly untrue, there is no "Bane worship". No-one shoves it in anyones face that they believe Bane to be strong. They don't go out of their way to harass and insult other members or create intentional troll threads about him.

The opposite is true and the mods have very clearly told people to stop it. I think you all stand to gain from a reminder of that.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
thumb up Zannah dies though. I guess if he takes her out quickly he has a chance...

Thank you Ant, for rewarding my faith in you. As to your other point, defense and endurance are Zannahs strong points....

FreshestSlice
At least he makes arguments.
True.
That's blatantly untrue, there is no "Bane worship". No-one shoves it in anyones face that they believe Bane to be strong. They don't go out of their way to harass and insult other members or create intentional troll threads about him.

The opposite is true and the mods have very clearly told people to stop it. I think you all stand to gain from a reminder of that.

There is no need to be upset.

Nephthys
I'll try not to be. But maybe you shouldn't try to copy Temps schtick, it doesn't suit you as well as it does him.

DarthAnt66
Thank you Ant, for rewarding my faith in you. As to your other point, defense and endurance are Zannahs strong points....
I was thinking Revan dominating her quickly via TK than engaging in a lightsaber duel.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Nephthys
I was thinking Revan dominating her quickly via TK than engaging in a lightsaber duel.

Revan hasn't really ever taken anyone out like that, not even non-force sensitives. Are you thinking he instantly snaps her neck or something? Nah. Even were he able to do that the Zannah, he certainly couldn't with Bane there. Just like he couldn't take out anyone on the teams he's fought, because its a team.

Raptor22
Team

DarthAnt66
Lmfao. If Revan can ragdoll and incapacitate the entire strike team, he can kill Zannah.
If not for Spirit Revan's intervention, the team would have definitely lost that battle TBH.

carthage
Originally posted by Raptor22
Team

Add this guy to the Bane cult roster.

Nephthys
Lmfao. If Revan can ragdoll and incapacitate the entire strike team, he can kill Zannah.
If not for Spirit Revan's intervention, the team would have definitely lost that battle TBH.

He didn't kill them or take them out permanently, was what I meant. And he wasn't able to fight while this happened.

DarthAnt66
He was slowly "destroying" them. thumb up They would have died if not Spirit Revan helping the Wrath free them.
He didn't fight because he an invincible shield that allowed him to attack the Wrath without the Wrath harming him. no expression

Nephthys
So, Revan is going to "quickly" take Zannah out by slowly destroying her while protected by his invincible shield that Bane super can't get through ever?

DarthAnt66
roll eyes (sarcastic) lol

WildBantha88
At least he makes arguments. there is no point. Any attempt at debating in Bane and Zannahs favor is met with. Laughing gifs and trolly comments.

DarthAnt66
there is no point. Any attempt at debating in Bane and Zannahs favor is met with. Laughing gifs and trolly comments.
http://nbatitlechase.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/gregg-popovich-laughing-gif.gif
Not my fault Zannah would die by the energies emitted by a lightsaber blade.

ares834
laughing out loud

thumb up

Nephthys
I wonder, since this version of Revan is already dead shouldn't they just win automatically?

I mean moreso than they already do?

FreshestSlice
I'll try not to be. But maybe you shouldn't try to copy Temps schtick, it doesn't suit you as well as it does him.
You don't need to be Tempest to laugh at your placement of Bane and Zannah, tbh.

Besides I have no idea what you're talking about. This has been my MO from day 1.

WildBantha88
http://nbatitlechase.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/gregg-popovich-laughing-gif.gif
Not my fault Zannah would die by the energies emitted by a lightsaber blade. this is why all of your old friends on DMB hate you now Ant

DarthAnt66
I doubt they hate me because I'm laughing at Darth Zannah. erm

Most hate me for justifiable reasons - others don't. Simple as that.

I would appreciate Joker telling me he hates me though personally. thumb up

Nephthys
Most hate you because you're a douchebag, which I think is what Bantha meant and arguably what you demonstrated in the link.

DarthAnt66
Thanks babe. thumb up What link? messed

Sinious
What happened to the cute little boy who used to write poems for his internet crush? I can't believe you've grown to be a douche Antsy. erm

DarthAnt66
Life, tbh. inb4 Fated and DMB hop in this *****.

WildBantha88
Most hate you because you're a douchebag, which I think is what Bantha meant and arguably what you demonstrated in the link. thumb up x1000

Nephthys
Thanks babe. thumb up What link? messed

Post, whatever.

Raptor22
there is no point. Any attempt at debating in Bane and Zannahs favor is met with. Laughing gifs and trolly comments. honestly who really cares. Let the kids have their fun. Do what i do and take solace in the fact that ur right.

Raptor22
Originally posted by carthage
Add this guy to the Bane cult roster. cart when it comes to ur opinion on bane ur a tough nut to crack. Luckily ive been bustin nuts for the better part of 20 years.

Nephthys
Haha gay.

|King Joker|
I would appreciate Joker telling me he hates me though personally. thumb up I despise you.

jk ily Ant

Sinious

Do you have an analysis on how spirit Revan intervened there? I know about the ingame note thing but perhaps something more to make it more legit?

If Revan was actually defeating that team, I'm definitely gonna place him even higher in my list.

NewGuy01
Not my fault Zannah would die by the energies emitted by a lightsaber blade.

Wouldn't that kill most people? erm

AncientPower
Originally posted by Sinious
Do you have an analysis on how spirit Revan intervened there? I know about the ingame note thing but perhaps something more to make it more legit?

If Revan was actually defeating that team, I'm definitely gonna place him even higher in my list.
I am curious about this to, if we have something solid to back the argument Spirit!Revan was the cause of Dark!Revan's loss then he has very much splidified the potential place I have for him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.