Freeza Beam vs. Makankosappo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Death Beam vs. Special Beam Cannon.

Which technique is more powerful?

juggerman
Frieza's Death Beam didn't seem like anything more than an average ki blast. It just seemed uber cuz he was well above almost everyone else.

The Canon OTOH can hit well above Piccolo's league. If Frieza and Piccolo had even PL's I'd wager on the Canon shitting on the Beam

Galan007
thumb up

For example: Piccolo's base BP against Raditz=408. His BP with a charged SBC=1,330... An increase of ~3x.

AuraAngel
Piccolo's move has more power but Freeza's was much more practical.

yungz22
Idk both are more piercing techs than dc techniques.... id say since piccolo is a super namek his is stronger.......btw is dbz the only anime ppl talk about on here?

AuraAngel
Nah Freeza is leagues above Piccolo. And DBZ has a recent movie/newly announced anime so kind of a resurgence. Not that it wasn't super popular before hand but between that and Naruto, by far the most popular anime on this board, being canceled, DBZ has gotten a lot of love.

SSJGGogeta
Well Yungz clearly doesn't get this thread, so I'll throw my hat in here too.

Both techniques are piercing, this is obvious. But Frieza's death beam was never an attack that he would use on someone as strong as himself. That's why he stopped using it after SSJ Goku tanked one to the face.

Basically, the death beam is just a thin, beam version of a regular ki blast. Frieza has always been perfectly capable of killing anyone with it, because he has always been literal MILLIONS of times stronger than pretty much everyone we knew. He could have accidentally farted too hard, and killed pretty much anyone in the series, till Goku went SSJ1.

Piccolo's SBC is a high energy attack, capable of multiplying his PL by over 3X. It's more of a finishing move, and it's capable of piercing opponents that would normally be unharmed by any of his ki blasts. It's similar to Kienzan, in that right.

So basically, if Frieza and Piccolo were even in strength, and say collided their two beams, then the SBC would casually eat through the death beam, and the other thousand that Frieza would be shooting at rapid fire, until it ran Frieza through himself. Although... who knows what that would do. Frieza survived, very handily, getting bisected at the waist, and could still fly, shoot energy beams, talk, etc. Getting pierced through the stomach probably wouldn't do much. Who knows, he probably doesn't even have ANY internal organs, since he clearly doesn't have lungs, a brain, etc.

Although Piccolo CAN regenerate... Anyway, Makankosappo wins, hands down.

yungz22
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Nah Freeza is leagues above Piccolo. And DBZ has a recent movie/newly announced anime so kind of a resurgence. Not that it wasn't super popular before hand but between that and Naruto, by far the most popular anime on this board, being canceled, DBZ has gotten a lot of love.

oh yea i forgot about the movie

yungz22
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Well Yungz clearly doesn't get this thread, so I'll throw my hat in here too.

Both techniques are piercing, this is obvious. But Frieza's death beam was never an attack that he would use on someone as strong as himself. That's why he stopped using it after SSJ Goku tanked one to the face.

Basically, the death beam is just a thin, beam version of a regular ki blast. Frieza has always been perfectly capable of killing anyone with it, because he has always been literal MILLIONS of times stronger than pretty much everyone we knew. He could have accidentally farted too hard, and killed pretty much anyone in the series, till Goku went SSJ1.

Piccolo's SBC is a high energy attack, capable of multiplying his PL by over 3X. It's more of a finishing move, and it's capable of piercing opponents that would normally be unharmed by any of his ki blasts. It's similar to Kienzan, in that right.

So basically, if Frieza and Piccolo were even in strength, and say collided their two beams, then the SBC would casually eat through the death beam, and the other thousand that Frieza would be shooting at rapid fire, until it ran Frieza through himself. Although... who knows what that would do. Frieza survived, very handily, getting bisected at the waist, and could still fly, shoot energy beams, talk, etc. Getting pierced through the stomach probably wouldn't do much. Who knows, he probably doesn't even have ANY internal organs, since he clearly doesn't have lungs, a brain, etc.

Although Piccolo CAN regenerate... Anyway, Makankosappo wins, hands down.

I understood the thread just fine

Dramatic Gecko
IDK if the death beam was charged for a whole 5 minutes too... we could get a decent verdict.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.