You vs. the search function

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
can somebody please link me to a thread that Quanchi has won a debate in. Don't let Quan's continued losing stop you from finding the holy grail of threads It must exist, he must've won a debate at some point right?

quanchi112
It's been a while since I've broken a poster to these lengths. You are pretty angry, Abe.

KuRuPT Thanosi
The only thing broken is you losing debates. That is the broken record of the movie versus forum smush

Surtur
I sense a lot of sexual tension in this thread.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
The only thing broken is you losing debates. That is the broken record of the movie versus forum smush This is the beginning of your emotional breakdown. Continue.

Time Immemorial
Is everyone on there period blowing blood out there asses?

All the good debates are over and the rest is trolling now.

It's beyond old. I don't even come in here anymore cause I'm sick of it.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Time Immemorial

All the good debates are over and the rest is trolling now.

It's beyond old. I don't even come in here anymore cause I'm sick of it.

Oh no, what are we ever to do.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scoobless

Ok, so I was already pretty sure you weren't a Doctor... Now I'm not sure you've ever spoken to a woman.

no expression

Also; 'their' asses not there asses.

stick out tongue

Genesis-Soldier
hehehe

Reflassshh
The search function laughed at me for searching that. erm

quanchi112
Shut up, nerd.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Scoobless
Ok, so I was already pretty sure you weren't a Doctor... Now I'm not sure you've ever spoken to a woman.

no expression

Also; 'their' asses not there asses.

stick out tongue

Call the grammar police and cry about it.

Time Immemorial
Oh no, what are we ever to do.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Don't worry, I'll be in LA soon and we can settle this, Mr. Golden Gloves.

Robtard
Fite! Fite! Fite!

I'm torn on who I think would win.

-TE is fit, likely strong and in his early 30's.

-Don't know much about KT except he's supposedly Abraham Lincoln-like. Which means he has great reach and skinny guys fight til they're hamburger.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Reflassshh
The search function laughed at me for searching that. erm

you as well!

damn this search function knows something is up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
you as well!

damn this search function knows something is up The Robbie sock is back.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Don't worry, I'll be in LA soon and we can settle this, Mr. Golden Gloves.

Okay clownshoes, I said to you before when you threatened to come to L.A. two Friday ago... You kept sending me private messages about how you were going to show.. you're on leave... have no obligations... how you're going to rip my throat out and other colorful adjectives. Yet never showed. Too bad cause I was excited about the possibility of clowning you . I'll say now what I said then, don't talk about it be about it son. Glad to know I'm still on your mind and have affected you greatly lol

Newjak
You really made a thread to bash a member erm

KuRuPT Thanosi
Sorry to disappoint you NewJak, but you know it was kind of funny bud lol.

Anybody have any luck finding this allusive thread?

Time Immemorial
Okay clownshoes, I said to you before when you threatened to come to L.A. two Friday ago... You kept sending me private messages about how you were going to show.. you're on leave... have no obligations... how you're going to rip my throat out and other colorful adjectives. Yet never showed. Too bad cause I was excited about the possibility of clowning you . I'll say now what I said then, don't talk about it be about it son. Glad to know I'm still on your mind and have affected you greatly lol

Are you that dumb? I said when I come to LA. Obviously that means what it means. Keep it up horseface.

Newjak
Sorry to disappoint you NewJak, but you know it was kind of funny bud lol.

Anybody have any luck finding this allusive thread? But in the end utterly pointless.

quanchi112
I guarantee if TI showed up horse face would totally back down and act like he was joking.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by quanchi112
I guarantee if TI showed up horse face would totally back down and act like he was joking.

Don't mistake what you would do if we ever saw one another face to face. You wouldn't want your face smushed anymore and you'd tuck tail and run.. Of this there is no doubt midget.

quanchi112
Don't mistake what you would do if we ever saw one another face to face. You wouldn't want your face smushed anymore and you'd tuck tail and run.. Of this there is no doubt midget. Bullshit. I'd beat your long face in. I bet I could take your girl too. Right of conquest.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You couldn't do either on your best day (again not saying much) . I'd simply step on shorty

quanchi112
You couldn't do either on your best day (again not saying much) . I'd simply step on shorty Your lanky body would get destroyed. I've done better I guarantee it. You're as lame as it gets.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Your lanky body would get destroyed. I've done better I guarantee it. You're as lame as it gets.

Sure kiddo, I guarantee that would never happen and would put money on it. Anytime midget

quanchi112
Sure kiddo, I guarantee that would never happen and would put money on it. Anytime midget Quit living in a dream world, horsey.

Genesis-Soldier
quan has got the insult game down, look out everyone we have a badass over here, the struggle is real!

Reflassshh
Shut up, nerd. Or what? Are you gonna cry, little quanny?

We're all friends here. ):

quanchi112
Or what? Are you gonna cry, little quanny?

We're all friends here. ): Shut up, nerd.

Reflassshh
Oh...

quanchi112
Oh... smile

Genesis-Soldier
the badass strikes again, run in terror everyone.

his butthurt is starting to show

quanchi112
the badass strikes again, run in terror everyone.

his butthurt is starting to show Hush, slave.

Genesis-Soldier
butt goblin

quanchi112
butt goblin Leave Robbie out of this.

Reflassshh
Leave Robbie out of this. When will you confess your love for Rob?

Genesis-Soldier
will he turn from child pedophiles to redemption. we will help you along the path of rigthousness brother quan if you only give up your ways of trolling threads and look into the light that is the truth

accept your sins of being a terrible debator and walk in the light

Robtard
When will you confess your love for Rob?

He confesses everyday when he mentions me in every single thread he post in, across multiple forums; the guy is literally addicted to thinking about me. I should really start paying property tax on his unfortunate head.

quanchi112
When will you confess your love for Rob? He is a sad man. I don't like liars and cowards.

quanchi112
will he turn from child pedophiles to redemption. we will help you along the path of rigthousness brother quan if you only give up your ways of trolling threads and look into the light that is the truth

accept your sins of being a terrible debator and walk in the light Shut up, Robbie sock.

Genesis-Soldier
if you can only call me rob sock then i am dissapointed in you Quanbitch.

i would actually be a better debater if i thought you were worth half a shit, it would actually motivate me to practise

quanchi112
if you can only call me rob sock then i am dissapointed in you Quanbitch.

i would actually be a better debater if i thought you were worth half a shit, it would actually motivate me to practise Shhhhh. Go to bed, Roberta.

Genesis-Soldier
how about something original

Genesis-Soldier
what do you know of me that isn't related to your obsession of robtard. hit me with something, go on anything

quanchi112
how about something original Zzzzzzzzz.

quanchi112
what do you know of me that isn't related to your obsession of robtard. hit me with something, go on anything Shut up, Roberta.

Genesis-Soldier
oh i just realised, you have nothing original. how silly of me

quanchi112
oh i just realised, you have nothing original. how silly of me Run, coward.

Genesis-Soldier
from you, would that make you feel any better little quan. i am sorry if i am not the "quan" for you.

now either hit me with something other than your ravings over rob or admit you don't have shit on me

quanchi112
from you, would that make you feel any better little quan. i am sorry if i am not the "quan" for you.

now either hit me with something other than your ravings over rob or admit you don't have shit on me Robbie get to bed and quit looking up man on man action.

Genesis-Soldier
jealous because you cant get any ?

your right hand must have a good grip by now

quanchi112
jealous because you cant get any ?

your right hand must have a good grip by now Hush, Robbie.

Genesis-Soldier
so by constantly calling me rob you admit defeat as you cannot infact insult me. its okay quan, we all know you are just here for show. its okay to cry yourself to sleep at night knowing your just here for shits and gigs

quanchi112
so by constantly calling me rob you admit defeat as you cannot infact insult me. its okay quan, we all know you are just here for show. its okay to cry yourself to sleep at night knowing your just here for shits and gigs Go the **** to bed, Rob.

Genesis-Soldier
touched a nerve there. i take it you didn't know about your status amongst the movie Versus forum... you should have known long ago. its only cruel to keep this from you

quanchi112
touched a nerve there. i take it you didn't know about your status amongst the movie Versus forum... you should have known long ago. its only cruel to keep this from you Get lost, Robbie.

KuRuPT Thanosi
To be fair to quan... he does have to live in constant fear of hurting himself just getting out of bed. The distance shorty has to climb down to the floor from his bed would scare other short people. Obviously for normal sized people this isn't scary, but for Quan the fear of hurting himself is real. That would put me in a bad mood 2.

quanchi112
To be fair to quan... he does have to live in constant fear of hurting himself just getting out of bed. The distance shorty has to climb down to the floor from his bed would scare other short people. Obviously for normal sized people this isn't scary, but for Quan the fear of hurting himself is real. That would put me in a bad mood 2. Robbie is shorter than me, dummy. You seem awfully agitated all the time probably due to your hideous appearance.

Robtard
You're 5'4" (in shoes), quan. Everyone knows this about you. If you owned up to it instead of being embarrassed, people wouldn't tease you about it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
You're 5'4" (in shoes), quan. Everyone knows this about you. If you owned up to it instead of being embarrassed, people wouldn't tease you about it. Post proof, dwarf.

Robtard
Post proof, dwarf.

Those pics of yours were posted in here.

I was also PM'd (not sure why) by someone who knows you very well and is your friend, they're the one that told me: "Him just a little guy". <--- actual quote

/done /and done

quanchi112
Those pics of yours were posted in here.

I was also PM'd (not sure why) by someone who knows you very well and is your friend, they're the one that told me: "Him just a little guy". <--- actual quote

/done /and done That isn't proof it's a lie. I'm willing to post proof if you agree to confess to being a liar that I am not 5 foot 4 inches tall. Man up.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You're still under 6'0.. you're a shorty with a smushed face like you ran into a wall full speed. Stunted your growth obviously

Robtard
That isn't proof it's a lie. I'm willing to post proof if you agree to confess to being a liar that I am not 5 foot 4 inches tall. Man up.

So you're calling your pics lies? laughing out loud

As far as the PM from someone who knows you, I can't confirm or deny that it's a lie, but this person would have no reason to lie as you're friends and the pics also do support their: "Him just a little guy." claim. 5'4" (in shoes), seems to be spot on.

quanchi112
You're still under 6'0.. you're a shorty with a smushed face like you ran into a wall full speed. Stunted your growth obviously So what ? You're lanky and hideous. I look good.

quanchi112
So you're calling your pics lies? laughing out loud

As far as the PM from someone who knows you, I can't confirm or deny that it's a lie, but this person would have no reason to lie as you're friends and the pics also do support their: "Him just a little guy." claim. 5'4" (in shoes), seems to be spot on. Then let's bet. You are lying. You won't even post a pic of yourself due to shame. You're a coward. I am aller than you too.

Robtard
Then let's bet. You are lying. You won't even post a pic of yourself due to shame. You're a coward. I am aller than you too.

And the rage typos begin. Anyhow.

What am I lying about? I got the PM; I see now reason why this person who knows you would lie. "Him just a little guy." laughing out loud

You're 5'4" (in shoes), if you'd just own up to it, guys like KT couldn't tease you and make you cry.

quanchi112
And the rage typos begin. Anyhow.

What am I lying about? I got the PM; I see now reason why this person who knows you would lie. "Him just a little guy." laughing out loud

You're 5'4" (in shoes), if you'd just own up to it, guys like KT couldn't tease you and make you cry. So you can't prove it. You went by what someone else said. Man up and say who said it. I bet you won't.

Sad guy.

Robtard
So you can't prove it. You went by what someone else said. Man up and say who said it. I bet you won't.

Sad guy.

The pics posted support what this person said thumb up

It's a PM, that stands for "Private Message", so I can't share it unless I had permission from them, Smeagol. "Him just a little guy." <--- actual quote

5'4" (in shoes) guy.

quanchi112
The pics posted support what this person said thumb up

It's a PM, that stands for "Private Message", so I can't share it unless I had permission from them, Smeagol. "Him just a little guy." <--- actual quote

5'4" (in shoes) guy. So you can prove I'm 5 foot 4 from a picture ?

laughing out loud

I'll prove it. You won't even lost your ugly self. Live in shame.

Robtard
So you can prove I'm 5 foot 4 from a picture ?

laughing out loud

I'll prove it. You won't even lost your ugly self. Live in shame.

Don't forget "in shoes". Rage typos continue. Anyhow.

Your pictures show a short/tiny looking guy thumb up

Person who PM'd and knows you has no reason to lie thumb up "Him just a little guy." <--- actual quote

quanchi112
Don't forget "in shoes". Rage typos continue. Anyhow.

Your pictures show a short/tiny looking guy thumb up

Person who PM'd and knows you has no reason to lie thumb up "Him just a little guy." <--- actual quote You are a gutless human being too afraid to post even himself. What you say is a lie but my assessment of you is my opinion of you.

Robtard
You are a gutless human being too afraid to post even himself. What you say is a lie but my assessment of you is my opinion of you.

Look how mad you are over this. Be happy with who you are, it's not like you had a say in it.

"Him just a little guy." <---- actual quote, bruh

quanchi112
Look how mad you are over this. Be happy with who you are, it's not like you had a say in it.

"Him just a little guy." <---- actual quote, bruh You are gutless. I'm not mad I feel pity for the people in your life.

Robtard

quanchi112

Robtard
More of that misplaced rage, bruh.

Would you like me to ask your friend who PM'd me and said "Him just a little guy."? <--- actual quote

quanchi112
More of that misplaced rage, bruh.

Would you like me to ask your friend who PM'd me and said "Him just a little guy."? <--- actual quote You're a liar though so I don't believe you. Cowardice is what those around you see.

Robtard

quanchi112

Robtard
Your history. You do not stand for anything. Whenever you are directly challenged you scurry away.

IOW: You made another claim and accusation without proof thumb up

I'm still here though, as you can see, I'm the one telling you that someone who knows you PM'd me: "Him just a little guy" <--- actual quote

quanchi112
IOW: You made another claim and accusation without proof thumb up

I'm still here though, as you can see, I'm the one telling you that someone who knows you PM'd me: "Him just a little guy" <--- actual quote You made the claim I was five foot four. You said a guy told me. That is not proof. You made the claim. In the end I know you lie all the time. It's who you are.

smile

Robtard
Your pics have been posted which show a short/small man and this person who PM'd has no reason to lie, but here you are "the pics lie and that PM was a lie!" ranting and making accusations without a shred of proof, "Him just a little guy."

quanchi112
Your pics have been posted which show a short/small man and this person who PM'd has no reason to lie, but here you are "the pics lie and that PM was a lie!" ranting and making accusations without a shred of proof, "Him just a little guy." So you can't prove someone even said that or my height.

Proof from Robbie is

This guy told me so.

How embarrassing.

Robtard
PM = Private Message, means I can't share without consent

Pics = Don't lie

Why are you so upset with me when I didn't post your pics here and I didn't ask this person to PM, "Him just a little guy." It was an unwarranted, but hilarious PM.

Reflassshh
laughing out loud

quanchi112
PM = Private Message, means I can't share without consent

Pics = Don't lie

Why are you so upset with me when I didn't post your pics here and I didn't ask this person to PM, "Him just a little guy." It was an unwarranted, but hilarious PM. You can name the person. You won't and I don't believe you. You lie and just make stuff up or believe what others tell you without proving it yourself. That's your m.o. Hey, that guy told me.

Genesis-Soldier
pretty sure quan was drop kicked into a wall as a child, would explain the face and height issues

Robtard
You can name the person. You won't and I don't believe you. You lie and just make stuff up or believe what others tell you without proving it yourself. That's your m.o. Hey, that guy told me.

That would be breaking the honor system of the PM. Stop trying to lower me to your level, if the person says "yes", then I'll do it.

Think hard, you can probably figure out who knows you and PM'd me and said: "Him just a little guy." We laughed.

quanchi112
pretty sure quan was drop kicked into a wall as a child, would explain the face and height issues Shut up, Roberta.

quanchi112
That would be breaking the honor system of the PM. Stop trying to lower me to your level, if the person says "yes", then I'll do it.

Think hard, you can probably figure out who knows you and PM'd me and said: "Him just a little guy." We laughed. Robbies proof again boils down to a pm. laughing out loud

Genesis-Soldier
just like your proof boils down to a twisted sense of perversion

quanchi112
just like your proof boils down to a twisted sense of perversion My claims are substantiated by evidence I myself have witnessed. Robbie admits if someone pm's him he just believes it as fact.

Genesis-Soldier
i have never seen you post proof of any of your feats, you always say "if you submit i will post them" or "i will show you by posting this..."

you are a sad sad little man who cannot even find a ink to corroborate your little lies.

oh sorry i used a big word, corroborate basically mean to prove/ confirm something with another reliable source.

whoops did it again, reliable mean true... unlike your claims

quanchi112
i have never seen you post proof of any of your feats, you always say "if you submit i will post them" or "i will show you by posting this..."

you are a sad sad little man who cannot even find a ink to corroborate your little lies.

oh sorry i used a big word, corroborate basically mean to prove/ confirm something with another reliable source.

whoops did it again, reliable mean true... unlike your claims Ok, if I prove you wrong do you promise to say you were wrong and to beg for my forgiveness.

I'll post links. Ready ?

Genesis-Soldier
another classic example

quanchi112
another classic example I will post proof without asking anyone to bow down. You are spreading lies and being cowardly aka robtard 101.

Genesis-Soldier
wow back to the originallity

didnt see that coming

quanchi112
wow back to the originallity

didnt see that coming just come clean.

Genesis-Soldier
for what. just post some evidence

Robtard
Robbies proof again boils down to a pm. laughing out loud
Actually, as pointed out, the PM was just one piece:

Exhibit A) Pics of a small/tiny man

Exhibit B) PM of someone who knows you saying: "Him just a little guy."

Exhibit c) Your textbook Napoleon Complex

Why are you so ashamed of your stature?

Genesis-Soldier
he isnt ashamed, he just knows there is a whole new world up here that he will never reach

quanchi112
Actually, as pointed out, the PM was just one piece:

Exhibit A) Pics of a small/tiny man

Exhibit B) PM of someone who knows you saying: "Him just a little guy."

Exhibit c) Your textbook Napoleon Complex

Why are you so ashamed of your stature? So a pic and someone tells you he's short without any proof and you take it. Robbie can tell height by the inch just from a pic. well, if someone sends a pm telling him.

quanchi112
he isnt ashamed, he just knows there is a whole new world up here that he will never reach Robbie and his sock side by side.

Genesis-Soldier
and quan is all alone

Robtard
he isnt ashamed, he just knows there is a whole new world up here that he will never reach

Be careful, Quan will threaten to post some proof of his ability to reach the top shelf, but never follow through as per his M.O., "Him just a little guy."

Genesis-Soldier
didn't know he had a pair of high heels to do that, though he crossdressed for fun

quanchi112
and quan is all alone Meanwhile Robbie and all his multiple personalities are taking his cases to the Internet.

Robtard
So a pic and someone tells you he's short without any proof and you take it. Robbie can tell height by the inch just from a pic. well, if someone sends a pm telling him.

Are you slow? Your pics have been posted in here and you appear to be very small/tiny in them. The PM from the person who knows you and said: "Him just a little guy." confirms it. Add to it your Napoleon Complex.

quanchi112
Be careful, Quan will threaten to post some proof of his ability to reach the top shelf, but never follow through as per his M.O., "Him just a little guy." Robbie I'll post pics of random people and you tell me their height. Come on. This ability is amazing.

Robtard
Meanwhile Robbie and all his multiple personalities are taking his cases to the Internet.

Damn, I've made you outright paranoid, you fear me and think I'm everywhere, "Him just a little guy." laughing out loud

One, two, Robby's coming for you.

quanchi112
Damn, I've made you outright paranoid, you fear me and think I'm everywhere, "Him just a little guy." laughing out loud

One, two, Robby's coming for you. Robbie heard it through a pm. It must be true.

laughing out loud

Robtard
Your pics have been posted which show a short/small man and this person who PM'd has no reason to lie, but here you are "the pics lie and that PM was a lie!" ranting and making accusations without a shred of proof, "Him just a little guy."

quanchi112
Your pics have been posted which show a short/small man and this person who PM'd has no reason to lie, but here you are "the pics lie and that PM was a lie!" ranting and making accusations without a shred of proof, "Him just a little guy." So Robbie has a really good feeling so he must be telling the truth. The guy swears it's true.

laughing out loud

Robtard
IOW: "Those pics lie, I'm totally a lot taller than I appear in them, I swear! That PM was also a lie!" How embarrassing for you.

Look how upset towards me you are over pics I didn't post and a PM I didn't ask for, "Him just a little guy." You're really insecure.

quanchi112
IOW: "Those pics lie, I'm totally a lot taller than I appear in them, I swear! That PM was also a lie!" How embarrassing for you.

Look how upset towards me you are over pics I didn't post and a PM I didn't ask for, "Him just a little guy." You're really insecure. So you can tell someone's height from a pic.

smile

Let's try this out.

Robtard
IOW: "Short people don't ever look short and tall people don't ever look tall in pics!" How embarrassing for you

Look at a pic of Danny Devito, he looks short, because he's short. Look at a pic of Shaq, he looks tall, because he's tall. You're about to have a complete psychotic breakdown over this laughing out loud

Your friend who PM'd has no reason to lie when they said: "Him just a little guy, you doing flips and freaking out proves that the pics are true.

#confirmed

quanchi112
IOW: "Short people don't ever look short and tall people don't ever look tall in pics!" How embarrassing for you

Look at a pic of Danny Devito, he looks short, because he's short. Look at a pic of Shaq, he looks tall, because he's tall. You're about to have a complete psychotic breakdown over this laughing out loud

Your friend who PM'd has no reason to lie when they said: "Him just a little guy, you doing flips and freaking out proves that the pics are true.

#confirmed Younsaid you knew my height from a pic. Now Robbie pretends he didn't say that. You're a mess.

Robtard

quanchi112

Robtard
You said the poster who pm'd you said I was short not my actual height. Can't keep track of your lies. Oh Robbie.

That's not proof that I lied laughing out loud

-You look like a small/tiny man in those pics /fact

-Someone who knows you PM'd me and said (among other things, but we won't get into that because you're already having a meltdown over one comment): "Him just a little guy"

So why are you raging at me when I didn't post your pics and I didn't ask to be PM'd that hilarious info that supports you being vertically handicapped?

quanchi112
That's not proof that I lied laughing out loud

-You look like a small/tiny man in those pics /fact

-Someone who knows you PM'd me and said (among other things, but we won't get into that because you're already having a meltdown over one comment): "Him just a little guy"

So why are you raging at me when I didn't post your pics and I didn't ask to be PM'd that hilarious info that supports you being vertically handicapped? Oh Robbie. You've said I was five foot four. Either you lied or can spot height in pics. Which is it ? I'm guessing lying.

Robtard
Incorrect again, I said you were 5'4" in shoes, implying that you're something shorter than 5'4". Maybe one day you'll be able to get something correct. Maybe.

So once again you have no proof and all you can do is claim that your pics lie laughing out loud and that this person who knows me didn't PM me to confirm your vertical challenges and stated: "Him just a little guy." or is lying too.

quanchi112
Incorrect again, I said you were 5'4" in shoes, implying that you're something shorter than 5'4". Maybe one day you'll be able to get something correct. Maybe.

So once again you have no proof and all you can do is claim that your pics lie laughing out loud and that this person who knows me didn't PM me to confirm your vertical challenges and stated: "Him just a little guy." or is lying too. So how did you come to the idea of my height. You lied. It's all you ever do.

laughing out loud

StealthRanger
I used the search function for the OP's purpose, it crashed

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
I used the search function for the OP's purpose, it crashed Thats because you're an idiot. Idiocy can't be helped.

StealthRanger
Thats because you're an idiot. Idiocy can't be helped.

Projecting

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Projecting Denial.

Robtard
So how did you come to the idea of my height. You lied. It's all you ever do.

laughing out loud

Repeated yet again since you can't follow along:

-Your pics that were posted show a small/tiny man

-Someone who knows you/is a friend PM'd me and confirmed this to be true. "Him just a little guy." (among other tidbits that we won't discuss)

-Your textbook Napoleon Complex: "is that the smaller male with short man syndrome would be aggressive, likely to shout and talk loudly and seek attention and eager to prove themselves. Many people compare the typical short man complex to that of a smaller dog" laughing out loud This so describes you laughing out loud

Let me guess, it's all lying?

quanchi112
Repeated yet again since you can't follow along:

-Someone who knows you/is a friend PM'd me and confirmed this to be true. "Him just a little guy." (among other tidbits that we won't discuss)

-Your textbook Napoleon Complex: "is that the smaller male with short man syndrome would be aggressive, likely to shout and talk loudly and seek attention and eager to prove themselves. Many people compare the typical short man complex to that of a smaller dog" laughing out loud This so describes you laughing out loud

Let me guess, it's all lying? So no explanation as to my height. Just more Roberta lies.

Robtard
I listed three above and you quoted them. Typical quan tactics, when faced with something he can't counter, he dodges.

"Him just a little guy.

quanchi112
I listed three above and you quoted them. Typical quan tactics, when faced with something he can't counter, he dodges.

"Him just a little guy. You Need to quit lying.

Robtard
All you can do is call everything and everyone else a liar, this is your only defense, "Him just a little guy. Very childish, imo.

quanchi112
All you can do is call everything and everyone else a liar, this is your only defense, "Him just a little guy. Very childish, imo. No, I called you a liar. You are.

Robtard
¿Proof I lied?

This is a lot of rage towards me over someone else's comment of: "Him just a little guy." <--- actual quote

quanchi112
¿Proof I lied?

This is a lot of rage towards me over someone else's comment of: "Him just a little guy." <--- actual quote Your history and your posts.

Robtard
Which of these are lies then?

quanchi112
Which of these are lies then?

-Your textbook Napoleon Complex: "is that the smaller male with short man syndrome would be aggressive, likely to shout and talk loudly and seek attention and eager to prove themselves. Many people compare the typical short man complex to that of a smaller dog" laughing out loud This so describes you laughing out loud All of it. Actually.

laughing out loud

Robtard
Proof that your pics are lying?

Proof that this person who knows you is lying when they said: "Him just a little guy"?

Proof that you don't act like textbook Napoleonic Complex? ie "is that the smaller male with short man syndrome would be aggressive, likely to shout and talk loudly and seek attention and eager to prove themselves. Many people compare the typical short man complex to that of a smaller dog"

Show proof or concede, all you ever do is make claims and then dodge when you're tasked to show proof.

quanchi112
Proof that your pics are lying?

Proof that this person who knows you is lying when they said: "Him just a little guy"?

Proof that you don't act like textbook Napoleonic Complex? ie "is that the smaller male with short man syndrome would be aggressive, likely to shout and talk loudly and seek attention and eager to prove themselves. Many people compare the typical short man complex to that of a smaller dog"

Show proof or concede, all you ever do is make claims and then dodge when you're tasked to show proof. Its all lies.

laughing out loud

Robtard
"Show proof or concede, all you ever do is make claims and then dodge when you're tasked to show proof." -me

Thank you for proving me correct again thumb up

quanchi112
"Show proof or concede, all you ever do is make claims and then dodge when you're tasked to show proof." -me

Thank you for proving me correct again thumb up I knew you were lying. Best part is you claimed someone pming you constitutes proof.

Robtard
Meh, you're free to think what you like, but raging at me over pics of yours I didn't post and receiving a PM stating "Him just a little guy" that I didn't request is childish. Granted, I laughed due to the circumstances of the pic and comment gelling so well together.

quanchi112
Meh, you're free to think what you like, but raging at me over pics of yours I didn't post and receiving a PM stating "Him just a little guy" that I didn't request is childish. Granted, I laughed due to the circumstances of the pic and comment gelling so well together. I think pms constitutes as proof is a hoot. Continue to make me laugh.

Genesis-Soldier
am still waiting for the evidence little QuanB*tch. havent you got anything midget biy? maybe you should get your hands of your korean sized C*ck and learn how to actuall go about life not being worthless

Robtard
I think pms constitutes as proof is a hoot. Continue to make me laugh.

Think what you like, in the end the truth is the truth and you having to get the step-stool out to reach the cereal each morning is just that.

Reflassshh
So... Quan is short?

KuRuPT Thanosi
He's not midget short, but short enough that getting in and out of bed can be a struggle or cause serious injury if he falls. Does that help answer your question?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>