Exar Kun vs Darth Revan vs Darth Malgus vs Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmperorSidious2
Ok the battle of the much overrated characters. Who is the best and most overrated.

Battle takes place in the genossian arena.

1. Sabers only
2. Force only
3 All Out

carthage
Kun beats Malgus in a tough battle in all three, Revan beats Maul with the force

Nephthys
Not Maul.

AncientPower
Exar Kun takes Force and all-out, Maul takes sabers tbh. Darth Revan is almost featless, Maul is way out of his comfort zone in the Force and Malgus doesn't perform well against less powerful multiple opponents as we have seen.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by AncientPower
Darth Revan is almost featless.
lolno.

Angelalex242
Darth Revan is nowhere near his peak, so Exar probably has this.

Hero of Python
Revan is the most complete package here, so I'd bet on him. Though it isn't a sure victory.

Trocity
Exar Kun>Revan>Malgus>Maul imo

ILS
1. Maul >/= Exar > Malgus > Revan
2. Exar > Malgus > Revan > Maul (not totally sure on DR though)
3. Exar > Malgus >/= Maul and then I'm honestly unsure of how Darth Revan fits into that.
Originally posted by Nephthys
Not Maul. https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1CAHPZY_enGB625GB626&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=how%20to%20hang%20yourself

thumb up

Nephthys
Wow, fvck you too buddy.

Jmanghan
Darth Revan is the third-weakest version of Revan.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
lolno.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Hey, least I didn't say he was Featless, but by this point all he really did was beat Malak once, and beat Mandalore the Ultimate.

Darth Revan is NOT current Revan.

And no, beating Malak at that time, and Mandalore the Ultimate, is not impressive when compared to these obvious powerhouses.

Nephthys
Darth Revan is pretty shit yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.