Captain America Vs Hercules (The Legendary Journeys)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Y'know... the 90's TV show/movies with Kevin Sorbo

Unarmed combat

DTM
Unarmed, meaning no shield for Cap, then I gotta support Hercules to win. With shield, Id give the slight nod to Cap, I think.

Genesis-Soldier
cap with shield is almost auto win. hand to hand.... cap is fast and strong but sorbo takes this due to some sjill at g=fighting and an overwhelming diffrence in strength

Robtard
LoL, you people. I'm going on 20 year old knowledge here, but iirc, Hercules threw something out of orbit once.

He would tear Cap in half.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Robtard
LoL, you people. I'm going on 20 year old knowledge here, but iirc, Hercules threw something out of orbit once.

Yes, he threw Aphrodite's apple out of orbit. Young Hercules threw a large boulder that disappeared into the sky, maybe out of orbit.

Robtard
Ah alright, remembered it was something magical, was thinking some manner of weapon.

Can't recall the boulder feat, but LoL, he definitely tears Cap in half.

Genesis-Soldier
puts a massive dent in caps shield

Scoobless
Originally posted by Robtard

I only have vague memories of him fighting a bunch of random soldiers and occasionally punching giants and/or cyclopses (cyclopse? cycleepse? cyclopsen?)

Time Immemorial
Herc wins.

Pretty much spite.

Mindset
Cap is faster and a better fighter.

Dunno if his attacks can hurt him though.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Mindset
Cap is faster and a better fighter.

Dunno if his attacks can hurt him though.

All Herc has to do is land one hit and send him into orbit.

Mindset
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
All Herc has to do is land one hit and send him into orbit. Have you even seen the show?

relentless1
Herc would smash Cap

Genesis-Soldier
in caps defense he has a chance but if sorbo lands any kind of hit, orbit level or not, then its pretty much herc for the win

Tattoos N Scars
Herc's strength was far from consistent. In one episode, he struggles to hold up a collapsing mine and in others he tosses crap into orbit. Herc has taken damage from Xena and various other mortal characters. Cap would get shots in, but I see this as another Cap vs Loki fight.

Robtard
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Herc's strength was far from consistent. In one episode, he struggles to hold up a collapsing mine and in others he tosses crap into orbit. Herc has taken damage from Xena and various other mortal characters. Cap would get shots in, but I see this as another Cap vs Loki fight.

Sorbo Hercules is a lot like 80's He-Man, his strength is always just enough to achieve the goal. Struggles, but pulls it off.

FrothByte
Herc is pretty inconsistent. Sometimes he has the strength to go toe to toe with giants and gods, and other times skilled human warriors go toe to toe with him.

Mindset
Originally posted by FrothByte
Herc is pretty inconsistent. Sometimes he has the strength to go toe to toe with giants and gods, and other times skilled human warriors go toe to toe with him. thumb up

DTM
I mean heck, Xena was a close match for Herc, and shes in the overall same physical level as Cap, so while I do see Herc winning (an unarmed fight), Cap would give him one heck of a battle.

Utrigita
Hercules wins, atleast from what I recall about the series.

Genesis-Soldier
if herc's strength is at a constant then he wins

KuRuPT Thanosi
Herc does win, and easily

Surtur
I can see how some might think Cap could win, I haven't seen every ep of Herc, but even I know his power levels tended to fluctuate massively. At the high end though yeah he stomps.

Even with the shield that relies on Captain America not getting hit even one time.

Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier

This is a joke right?

Silent Master

LOL!!!

Genesis-Soldier
you telling me that sorbo, at his highest level of god strength wouldn't even dent the shield. your dreaming

Time Immemorial
you telling me that sorbo, at his highest level of god strength wouldn't even dent the shield. your dreaming

It really would't thoughsmile

That shield cannot be broken, even by Thor.

Post Tense:It will probably break from the Infinity gauntlet by Thanos, but thats about it.

Silent Master

What proof do you have that he could dent the shield?

Surtur

Thor hits the shield with enough force to level the surrounding forest without denting it.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Surtur
Thor hits the shield with enough force to level the surrounding forest without denting it.

and yet wintersoldier hit the shield with a grenade launcher that sent cap flying.....

guys i think i am sounding like quan

Genesis-Soldier
i feel so filthy and short right now.

Silent Master
and yet wintersoldier hit the shield with a grenade launcher that sent cap flying.....

guys i think i am sounding like quan

Seeing as the shield wasn't damaged in that scene either, what point were you trying to make?

Genesis-Soldier
i dont even know anymore,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.