Cap Vs Spider-Movie bad guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
One at a time, not a gauntlet.

Which one(s) can Cap take down with just his standard gear?

Goblin (Dafoe)
Doc Ock
Lizard
Electro
Venom
Sandman

Bonus Fights

Cap Vs Spidey (Maguire)

Cap Vs Spidey (Garfield)

relentless1
all villains destroy
both spideys destroy

I could see cap beating ock, one shot to the face and he's done for, then again spidey cracked him in the face a cpl times and it didn't knock his head off so its a toss up really

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Scoobless
One at a time, not a gauntlet.

Which one(s) can Cap take down with just his standard gear?

Goblin (Dafoe)
Doc Ock
Lizard
Electro
Venom
Sandman

Bonus Fights

Cap Vs Spidey (Maguire)

Cap Vs Spidey (Garfield)

Two stupid spite threads against cap?

DTM
Yeah, I would say Cap loses every one here, and Cap is my favorite MCU Avenger.

relentless1
its all u guys' fault, you've overwhelmingly decreed Cap head and shoulders above his peers and now its time for him to move up to the next level of fighter "weight class" if you will and all of a sudden its spite?? not spite, just natural progression friends.

TheVaultDweller
How is it the other posters' fault when one guy makes an unbalanced match, considering there have already been two threads featuring Cap vs Spidey villains, and both threads made it clear he isn't on that level yet? There is still a huge difference between peak human/low superhuman tier and Spiderman tier. Cap is somewhere in between those two groups right now, IMO.

Inhuman
Cap is out of his league with anything Spiderman.
He loses to all these guys. Might get a lucky win over Doc Oc. maybe barker

Originally posted by relentless1
its all u guys' fault, you've overwhelmingly decreed Cap head and shoulders above his peers and now its time for him to move up to the next level of fighter "weight class" if you will and all of a sudden its spite?? not spite, just natural progression friends.

No one is overestimating Cap in other vs. fights. The people that argue for him usually do based on his feats in the films.

Cap can go against legit super powered foes, but not too much above his level.
Like: (all film versions) - Beast, Wolverine, Sabertooth, blade, etc.

Stop hating on freedom thumb down

StealthRanger
If Doc can keep up with Spiderman and Spidey is out of Cap's league then, no

Inhuman
Originally posted by StealthRanger
If Doc can keep up with Spiderman and Spidey is out of Cap's league then, no

Makes sense.

Genesis-Soldier
cap just isnt in league with these guys, honestly i don't see a win here

Scoobless
Not even against Dafoe's Goblin? He wasn't really impressive at all.

Silent Master

By all means, make your case for Cap winning all these fights.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Silent Master
By all means, make your case for Cap winning all these fights.

By all means, mistakenly infer the word "Goblin" to refer to anyone and everyone that has never used that as part of their name.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Silent Master
By all means, mistakenly infer the word "Goblin" to refer to anyone and everyone that has never used that as part of their name.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm talking about the people in this thread, seeing as you created the thread you must think Cap has a chance of beating everyone you listed, so go ahead and make your case for Cap beating.

Goblin (Dafoe)
Doc Ock
Lizard
Electro
Venom
Sandman

Bonus Fights

Cap Vs Spidey (Maguire)

Cap Vs Spidey (Garfield)

Robtard

He was comparable to Tobey Spider-Man in strength and has bombs that disintegrate people.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Silent Master
seeing as you created the thread you must think Cap has a chance of beating everyone you listed

That is one motivation for making threads, not the only one though, and certainly not the case this time.

Originally posted by Robtard
He was comparable to Tobey Spider-Man in strength and has bombs that disintegrate people.

Yeah.... those bombs were horribly inconsistant (not that it didn't happen)

Also his fighting technique basically consisted of jabs, right hooks and the occasional front kick, and they weren't very fast at that. Cap could bob and weave around him all day.

I'm struggling to recall any really decent physical feat from Dafoe Goblin. Mostly he just flew around and used hi-tech weapons.

IIRC, the science within the movie stated the "goblin gas" increased performance by 800% (or 8 times your base level)

Silent Master
If you think that Cap can win all the fights you listed in your OP, go ahead and make your case.

Robtard
Yeah.... those bombs were horribly inconsistant (not that it didn't happen)

Also his fighting technique basically consisted of jabs, right hooks and the occasional front kick, and they weren't very fast at that. Cap could bob and weave around him all day.

I'm struggling to recall any really decent physical feat from Dafoe Goblin. Mostly he just flew around and used hi-tech weapons.

IIRC, the science within the movie stated the "goblin gas" increased performance by 800% (or 8 times your base level)

They didn't disintegrate Spider-Man, likely because Spider-Man is more than human. Or maybe he had more than one kind of bomb, being a weapons manufacturer.

All of which where fast and powerful enough to tag Spider-Man and harm him some.

How about casually holding a cable-car full of people with one arm.

Whatever it increased, he was comparable to Spider-Man in strength.

Psychotron
This is spite, Cap gets stomped into oblivion in every fight.

carver9
He doesn't stand a chance against Doc Ock as well. Hell, that would probably be one of his worst fights. The guy was wailing on Spiderman who is physically above Cap in every area.

Mindship
Cap could have a shot against Electro, a range fighter (not skilled at h2h), whose main weapon is lightning, that Cap's shield could handle.

Psychotron
I doubt he's fast enough handle Electro. He doesn't have Spidey's precog either.

Surtur
I don't see how someone could think Green Goblin was inferior to Cap.

golem370
I didn't like how GG seem to sprout really great fighting abilities out of no where. GG is imo the only one Cap could have a chance with imo He could knock a bomb back at GG doing damage to Goblin.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by golem370
I didn't like how GG seem to sprout really great fighting abilities out of no where. GG is imo the only one Cap could have a chance with imo He could knock a bomb back at GG doing damage to Goblin. GG showcased a ton of skill in his fight with Spidey. Even without that, he outclasses Cap in just about every area. He beat Maguire Spidey more senseless and bloody than every other villain with the exception of Venom. Factor in his glider with mounted machine guns, just armor from head to toe, his trident, and his range of pumpkin bombs and razor bats, and this is a brutal stomp. Cap puts up no fight against Goblin, or any other villain for that matter.

HulkIsHulk
movie goblin respect thread
http://www.comicvine.com/norman-osborn/4005-58812/forums/raimiverse-goblin-respect-thread-complete-1643974/

golem370
The last battle with Spider-Man he sucker punch Spider-Man while he is holding the lift car then pull him with tons of force sling shots Spider-Man into a building and then uses a goblin bomb on Spider-Man, impressive tactic if not a little cowardly but Spider-Man didn't get serious until MJ was threated then we see just what Spider-Man is capable of when pushed.

TheVaultDweller
MJ was also in danger during the fight between Spiderman and Goblin during the parade, and Goblin was kicking his ass until Spiderman managed to damage the Goblin's flier. And during the final fight he had to visibly strain hard at the end to overpower the Goblin. Goblin is above Cap, just like every other opponent in this thread is.

golem370
Not nearly as much he was after the board members at the end he specially targeted her and we see a angry Spider-Man over power Goblin get thrown back. Captain won't but I could see him winning a couple.

Juk3n
The fact that none if the villains heads were removed from punches by spider-man should be a valid indicator that the OP should remove thy e-sand from thine e-crotch.

golem370
It depends on how you see the Cap vs Loki fight, Do people believe Captain America was owned and do people consider Loki in the Goblin wheel house strength wise? Captain America vs Green Goblin(Harry) closet fight.

Dark-Kenshin
Cap has no defense against movie Goblin's sleep gas. Neither does Spider-Man for that matter, begging the question as to why movie Goblin didn't simply whip that out in later encounters.

TheVaultDweller
Not nearly as much he was after the board members at the end he specially targeted her and we see a angry Spider-Man over power Goblin get thrown back. Captain won't but I could see him winning a couple.

He still had to visibly strain hard for several seconds against the Goblin's strength, while bloodlusted, to overpower him long enough to toss him into a wall, while they were grappling over the glider. So it took a Spiderman pushing to his absolute limits to defeat the Goblin.

What you are basically saying with your insistence that Cap can beat the Goblin is that you think Captain America is around the same level as a bloodlusted Maguire Spiderman. And if you really believe that, then I really have no idea what to say to you.

And Cap would get brutalized in a match against Loki if Loki actually took him seriously. Loki was casually tossing him around, and Cap's hardest kick barely made him stumble. And that was a Loki who was intentionally trying to get captured.

Placidity
New Goblin is also good with balls and other things:

http://i497.photobucket.com/albums/rr334/CivetBrisa/MST3k/nicecatch.jpg

Instinctive reaction speed and coordination.

Mindset
It depends on how you see the Cap vs Loki fight, Do people believe Captain America was owned and do people consider Loki in the Goblin wheel house strength wise? Captain America vs Green Goblin(Harry) closet fight. Cap did get owned.

BruceSkywalker
Cap wins

Silent Master
Interesting

golem370
Cap vs Any Spider-Man villain and I might Be the only one who thought said he might have a chance against one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.