Darsha Assant, Olee Starstone and Tiplee Vs Kanan Jarrus and Ahsoka Tano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Darsha Assant as of Cloak of Deception

Olee Starstone as of Rise of Darth Vader

Tiplee as of Son of Dathomir

Vs

Kanan Jarrus as of Star Wars Rebels season 1

And Ahsoka Tano as of The Clone Wars season 5.

Who wins?

carthage
Darsha would LOLOMFGstomp Kanan and possibly beat Ahsoka for a majority, the other two probably just beat Ahsoka by numbers

Team 1.

Total Warrior
Feats for Assant? I didn't read her comic

|King Joker|
She fought Maul, but I don't remember how well she did against him.

Total Warrior
Originally posted by |King Joker|
She fought Maul, but I don't remember how well she did against him. I'll assume she is around TPM Kenobi's level (maybe a bit weaker). I didn't read Startsone's novel in a while but I remember she held off Vader for a few seconds,which is a good feat considering she is only a padawan and other jedi knights had been oneshotted in 0,0001 seconds by the same version of Vader,although this battle took place shortly after ROTS, so Vader isn't at his peak. In my opinion Tiplee isn't stronger than your average jedi master,so she is possibly weaker than Darsha Assant. In the end, i think Tano stomps both Tiplee and Olee quite easily,while Darsha wastes Jarrus, then it's Tano vs Assant, and I give the win to the former

chilled monkey
Originally posted by |King Joker|
She fought Maul, but I don't remember how well she did against him.

Very well.

Not that she had a chance at beating Maul in a straight-up fight, but she held him off for a while and was even able to set up a simple trap (using the Force to subtly move some gas canisters) in the midst of combat. Maul himself admitted that she'd fought well and was worthy of respect.

Originally posted by Total Warrior
I'll assume she is around TPM Kenobi's level (maybe a bit weaker).

Actually she'd be a bit stronger than TPM Kenobi since she'd beaten him in sparring matches.

carthage
Still team1.

Darsha is probably more skilled than TCW Ahsoka and slightly more powerful, though Ahsoka by Rebels probably wins. Kanan isn't beating anyone on team 1

Total Warrior
Originally posted by carthage
Still team1.

Darsha is probably more skilled than TCW Ahsoka and slightly more powerful, though Ahsoka by Rebels probably wins. Kanan isn't beating anyone on team 1 Kanan should beat Tiplee tbh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.